Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED]

+6
Ziggile
Everes.
deluded
Drift
TwIzTeD
killertank
10 posters

Go down

Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED] Empty Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED]

Post by killertank Sun May 23, 2010 8:05 am

TOPIC TITLE: Protection - Warrior - killer

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Killertank
2.CLASS: Warrior
3.RACE: human
4.MAIN SPEC: Protection ( http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LcZG0xoZistrxMdibIzsGo )
5.OFF SPEC: Arms ( have not yet set up ) ( but is in progress )
6.PROFESSIONS: ( mining ) ( jewelcrafting )
7.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: ( shapeshifter,druid,resto )( vanish,rogue,combat and assassination)

8.AGE: 19

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Jason

10.CITY AND COUNTRY: Australia , Perth

11.TIMEZONE: AWST ( western Australia )

12.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 3 - 4
Tuesday: 3 - 4
Wednesday: 3 - 4
Thursday: 3 - 4
Friday: 4
Saturday: 5 - 6
Sunday: 4 - 5

14.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 4 yrs

15.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: have a character on the wow official sever

16.RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC): done nearly all the instances in the game before TBC all the ones between 10-55, few i havnt done.

17.RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC): Temest keep

18.RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK): Have done HoR, VoA, PoS, utgarde keep, naxxramas, onixya, obsidian sanctum

19.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: because it has a cool name, lots of people in it, seems like a a great friendly guild, so much people are in it, make raids alot, and i think if i join i will enjoy it.

20.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: i can help with quests, raids, i give gold to guild bank, help anyone low lvl chars if not buzy.

21.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: both are good and i dont mind but PVP i think is good

22.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:

-friends love all ppl ( no raids, no people hardly, no organization and guild master was ninja.
-Soldiers Of Alliance ( i was guildmaster : i left to try and join this guild, gave guild to alt.

23.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: yes

24.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? yes, teamspeak 3

25.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: no

26.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? maybe ziggile, i know him abit

27.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: i am cool friendly guy that is NOT a nerd so i dont have addons and cool have tech that lets u hack, i dont play this always i go to friends, play soccer, and go raving

28.JOKE: 3 hungry guys are walking in a desert and see a house, the first guy says that house might have some food, so he walks up to the house and knocks on the door. A old women answers, the first guy asks if he can have some food, the old women says only if u have sex with me, the guy says i am not having sex with u (and walks away). the second guy walks up to the house and the women answers, he asks if he can have some food, she answers only if u have sex with me, the guy says hell no (and walks away). the third guy walks up to the door and ask if he can have some food and she says only if u have sex with me, the guy says ok fine. So he tells her, he doesnt want to to stick his thing up there so he gets a corn cob and sticks that up there and puts it in and out then after he is done she says, if u do it again i will give u a car to get out of this desert. he says yes and gets a fresh corn cob and starts putting it in and out again, then after he throws the corn cobs out the window, gets the food and the keys she said he could have, walks outside the door and sees the other guys there eating the corncobs. the other 2 guys say ''you just missed the best 2 corncobs of your life!!. ( SOUNDS MUCH FUNNIER WHEN I SAY IN PERSON )
killertank
killertank
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED] Empty Re: Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED]

Post by TwIzTeD Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 am

Are you sure you are an aussie?I mean for a native speaker your English is ugh...You also seem a bit to full of yourself, I'm staying neutral.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED] Empty i am aussie

Post by killertank Sun May 23, 2010 8:35 am

I am aussie bro i just use slang and stuff
killertank
killertank

Back to top Go down

Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED] Empty Re: Killertanks appication to join [DECLINED]

Post by Drift Sun May 23, 2010 8:46 am

So, on the "Why do you wantto join SGCSN" you repeated yourself.

also, HoR, PoS and Utgarde are dungeons, not raids.

You posted on your own application.

Thumbs down from me.
Drift
Drift
Talbot's Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 am

HoR, PoS and Utgarde Keep are not raids. A person who's played for 4 years now should know better.

Also, that <friends love all ppl>... ahahahaahhahaha. I'm sorry, that name and their general skill level always cracked me up. Y'now, when a shaman ninjas your spirit cloth gear not once but twice, you won't get mad. Instead, you will laugh your ass off.

As for your application, I'd like to remind you that this is indeed a formal document. Being all chill and shiz has its appeal, of course, but in this case it just makes the app hard to read. Try to use some bbcode, which, by the way, isn't some nerd shizzle yo. Also, use the Edit button on your first post if you've something to add or change. You're not allowed to reply in your own application.

Now this is completely off a top of my head, but any relation to Lightlord? Australia's a big place and Perth isn't necessarily small either, but what are the odds...

As a finishing remark, I'd like to say that describing yourself as cool usually gives the opposite effect. The same goes for smart, friendly, generous and helpful.

As it stands, there isn't really a reason to give you a Thumbs Up.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Everes. Sun May 23, 2010 11:10 am

gtfo tard u cant write in other ppls application do u think ur a member ???thumbs down

Last edited by Everes. on Sun May 23, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Everes.
Everes.
Homo Dorfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggile Sun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Thumbs up and good luck!!!
Ziggile
Ziggile
Perceptive

Back to top Go down

Post by Medonja Mon May 24, 2010 4:17 am

Thumbs down...Posted in his own app,but it doesn't matter so much , overall i think thumbs down...
Medonja
Medonja
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinqrona Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:41 am

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net/application-center-f30/application-rules-t178.htm?sid=1f67add7a7191d0acac22508d78905ea

-If you are not a sapped member, don't bother posting in anyone elses application, for it makes you look like a douche, we do not care for your opinion

I dont think you read the rules....
Jinqrona
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 am

Heard "Aussie" and I got all excited, then I read the rest and now I'm disappointed.

Thumbs down.
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Declined
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down