Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destro/Aflli Warlock Saintpt [ACCEPTED]

+15
Posalau
Moonsin
wael_a
Twisted Saint
Peryite
NinjaOfTheNight
Erebos
Zael
Pimenta
TwIzTeD
Wyrm
nekito
Everes.
Thandal
saintpt
19 posters

Go down

Destro/Aflli Warlock Saintpt [ACCEPTED] Empty Destro/Aflli Warlock Saintpt [ACCEPTED]

Post by saintpt Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Name: Saintpt

Classe: Warlock

Race: Gnome

Main Spec: PvE Destruction

Off Spec: PvP Affliction

Professions: Mining 450/450 450/450 Jewelcrafting (i was 465/465 engineering but got tired of it)

Alt's: none at the moment...

Real Life Name: Orlando Ribeiro

City and Country: Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal

Timezone: GMT

Are you able to play for this hours:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes

On the days I have not Answer, I can only login at 19h GMT, but I play all days until like 2 - 3 AM

How much hours you play: Like 10 hours a day

How Long Have You Been Playing WoW: since 2007

Retail Experience: 2 years playing in frostmane, with a Warlock, a Priest and a Warrior (destro, holy, prot)

Raid Experience (before TBC): Done almost all instances/raids of Pre-TBC as dps, healer or tank, in retail, on the new mmo4all server I dont think I have done them yet...

Raid Experience (TBC): Same here, all the TBC instances and raids done and completed with the three chars on retail and done a lot of times, on the new mmo4all, same as the above

Raid Experience (WOTLK): Just done some 5 man's on retail, as tank and healer, like UK UP and VH, on the server, only done PoS and FoS, although I have a lot of experience in Naxx and OS, and all the others 5man from another servers...

Why Do You Want To Join Sapped: I hate how in private servers guild's tend to be not organized and everyone just do what they want, regardless of what the guild needs... I've heard that if you want a real WoW committed experience on mmo4all you gotta be SAPPED, so here I am...

What Can We Expect From You: Effort, Hard Work, Jokes, Major Dps (lol), now for real, you can expect a nice human being, that likes this game a lot, and loves this server, and is whiling to do is best for the guild.

Do You Prefer PvP or PvE? Why?: I'm mainly a PvE person, cause I love the co-op needed to pull off a raid with success, I do like PvP a lot as well, but on privates it tends to be a lot disorganized, so in privates I'd rather go with PvE, more organization, more people taking it serious, and more focus...

What Are Your Previous Guilds, And Why You Left Them: I am/were member of Sinners Hell, and I will left them just to join you, I don't really have things that bad to make me leave them, but I want to join you (meaning I need to leave them lol)

Are You The Only User of Your Account: Sir, yes sir.

Are You Able to Get on TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes, TS2, TS3 and Ventrilo... (but i prefer TS)

Are You Using Any Addons, And if Yes Which: yes: Atlas Loot, Bagon, Chatter, Cooldowns, DBM, Extra Bars, Gather Mate, Gear Score, Outfiter, Talented and thats all

Is There Anyone in Guild Who Can Vouch For You? Since I just got back on the server, I don't think so...

Additional Information About You: I'm a University student of Accountancy, I have a girlfriend, we are together over 2 years now, I am a Ping Pong player since I was 5 and Coach since 16, don't really think I have much to add...

Joke: What's the difference between chopped beef and pea soup? Everyone can chop beef, but not everyone can pea soup!

Last edited by saintpt on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 am; edited 4 times in total
saintpt
saintpt
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Destro/Aflli Warlock Saintpt [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Destro/Aflli Warlock Saintpt [ACCEPTED]

Post by Thandal Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm

Thumbs up
Thandal
Thandal
The Situation

Back to top Go down

Destro/Aflli Warlock Saintpt [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Destro/Aflli Warlock Saintpt [ACCEPTED]

Post by Everes. Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:48 am

thumbs up
Everes.
Everes.
Homo Dorfo

Back to top Go down

Post by nekito Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:10 am

Thumbs up Wink another nice app.

(Ps:Boa sorte,nã postes na tua app ou ficas fdd)
nekito
nekito
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyrm Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 am

Thumbs up
Wyrm
Wyrm
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:40 am

Your specs could have been better, but I don't have any other complains.Thumbs up.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by Pimenta Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:03 am

Thumbs up

Pimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Just dont spam heal me im using life tap all over the dalaran, and how come you have 465 engineering skill lol
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebos Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Thumbs up!

Erebos

Back to top Go down

Post by NinjaOfTheNight Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:09 am

Thumbs up
NinjaOfTheNight
NinjaOfTheNight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:10 am

Emir wrote:Just dont spam heal me im using life tap all over the dalaran, and how come you have 465 engineering skill lol

Gnome racial
Engineering Specialization - passive
Engineering skill increased by 15.
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 am

Thumbs up and for the love of god don't do something stupid like post in your own app. I know you haven't done it yet but you would be surprised how many people get declined because they fuck that little part up. You're doing great just shut up and you'll get in no problem.
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by wael_a Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 am

good application...using ur mind
hope u are good 1
thumbs up
wael_a
wael_a
TheSGCSN|H34L!NG|Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsin Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:56 am

Thumbs up... just wondering do u know to use

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=34939 ??? Very Happy
Moonsin
Moonsin
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Oh lol, guy pm-ed me that as well, didnt know that, never rolled a gnome
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Posalau Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Twisted Saint wrote:Thumbs up and for the love of god don't do something stupid like post in your own app. I know you haven't done it yet but you would be surprised how many people get declined because they fuck that little part up. You're doing great just shut up and you'll get in no problem.

then they shouldnt provoke him by putting questions like "how did you get 465 engi bla bla?"HA

Posalau
Jerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Posalau wrote:
Twisted Saint wrote:Thumbs up and for the love of god don't do something stupid like post in your own app. I know you haven't done it yet but you would be surprised how many people get declined because they fuck that little part up. You're doing great just shut up and you'll get in no problem.

then they shouldnt provoke him by putting questions like "how did you get 465 engi bla bla?"HA

Tis trickery I say!
But you got a point. At least he hasn't fallen for it huh?
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinqrona Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:11 am

+10
Jinqrona
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:03 am

Emir wrote:Oh lol, guy pm-ed me that as well

Just for that only I give Thumbs Up (yeah, you don't see that everyday, that someone can really read and obey the rules)
+ a nice app to read Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:31 am

hate gnomes ,specs could be better,if u consider to be demo it may be your chance
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Drift Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Fuck off mini, gnoems r fien, l2p.

oh, t up
Drift
Drift
Talbot's Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Accepted. Please whisper an officer in game.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down