Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switching To The Light Side [ACCEPTED]

5 posters

Go down

Switching To The Light Side [ACCEPTED] Empty Switching To The Light Side [ACCEPTED]

Post by moonah Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:03 pm

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Moonah
2.CLASS: Priest
3.RACE: Night elf
4.MAIN SPEC: *Cataclysm atm. Can t find old calculator
5.OFF SPEC: *Cataclysm atm. Can t find old calculator
6.PROFESSIONS: JC/BS
7.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: I just came back on server, my first char for now.

8.AGE: 19

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Bojan

10.CITY AND COUNTRY: Chachak, Serbia (Studying here)

11.TIMEZONE: GMT + 1

12.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yea
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yea
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: if needed, yes

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:4-8
Tuesday:4-8
Wednesday:4-8
Thursday:4-8
Friday:3-6
Saturday:5-9
Sunday:5-9

14.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: For 5 years (active)

15.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: 80 Warlock Bladefist (Weshtac) 80 Dk Bladefist (alt) 80 Mage Bladefist(alt) 79lvl Mage (alt). I played on retail for like last 4 years, done most of the instances, got many of achievements for PVP and most of the PVE, also got over 20 tittles on main char.

16.RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC): (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.) Done Blackwing Lair, Onyxia, Molten Core, Naxx, Zul Gurub (All on retail, not only on privates, on this server i haven't played before TBC, i came with The Burning Crusade).

17.RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC): Done Hyjall Summit, Zul'aman, Black Temple, Karazhan, TK, SSC, later SWP (on this server i did all of them countless times on horde side).

18.RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK): Done Naxx, Ulduar, Onyxia, TOC, OS, Only few times not till end ICC.

19.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Because, all of my old friends here switched to alliance side, like we all do, i wanna play with my friends here, and i heard from them that u are actually the only guild that is dedicated to PVP and PVE on this server.

20.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: I am friendly person, well its not on me to judge, but i think i am helpful and kind person.

21.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: Well my main "profession" is strictly in PVP, but as u saw what i wrote before this, i got used to guild raids, boosting newcomers through dungeons on retail, but i generally enjoy more in PVP.

22.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Well long ago my guilds were Seventh Storm, Awesome Dudes and Saints of War (Shortly in Shattered Chaos). Most of them failed apart.

23.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Of course.

24.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes i am.

25.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Bartender, DBM(Deadly boss mode), Atlas loot, Focus frame, Gatherer, Gladius

26.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Emir, Minimalizam, Opravindfury.

27.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I like girls, i don t like boys in "that way". I am afraid of clowns. I like hanging out with friends, clubbing, dancing with hot chicks, and i like turtles.

28.JOKE: Derimon loves spider.
I studied geography so i know what is shape of Italy, no need to check me out. Wink

moonah
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Switching To The Light Side [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Switching To The Light Side [ACCEPTED]

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Pro joke.
Awesome person.Thumbs up
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Switching To The Light Side [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Switching To The Light Side [ACCEPTED]

Post by deluded Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Another Seventh Storm survivor. Neat.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:53 pm

deluded wrote:Another Seventh Storm survivor. Neat.
Gangster and Xavios are alive too on ally side too Very Happy
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Gangster the shaman? Woooow that's a name I haven't heard in a long ass time.
Thumbs up btw
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:45 am

ooo Gangster the shaman, long time no see, also, welcome in SGCSN

ACCEPTED.
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down