Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App for SPCSN. with all Answer's[DENIED]

3 posters

Go down

App for SPCSN. with all Answer's[DENIED] Empty App for SPCSN. with all Answer's[DENIED]

Post by Nanis 1995 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:15 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Nanis
2. LEVEL: 80
3.  CLASS: Paladin
4. RACE: Human
5. SPEC: Retribution / Holy . Both Gear is PvE
6. PROFESSIONS: Minning / Engireening
8. MAIN SPEC: Retri PvP & PvE
9. OFF SPEC: Holy PvP
10. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: -.-

11. AGE: 15

12. REAL LIFE NAME: Sinan
13. CITY AND COUNTRY: Zavidovići, Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. TIMEZONE: (GMT +01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje , Warsaw , Zagreb

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: Depends when i am at school or vacations , but here                               goes.
 Monday: 4+
  Tuesday:3+
  Wednesday:3+
  Thursday:2:30+
  Friday:5+
  Saturday: No Lifer+
  Sunday: 7+

15. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: I have some experience on retail . I was play there like a 5 months with Rogue,Pala,Mage.

16. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC):Know all Istance and Raid's Tactick's . TBC The Same
Wotlk, i know all istance and Raid's...

17. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): On TBC I raided all them

18. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): It's hard to have a good raid when there are greens or noobs ( several time) , but with a good PVE guild or a good raid group it maybe could go like wished. Btw I have raided all Biggest instances Naxx , Ulduar , Eye of Eternity , OS, among others .

19. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: i really want to join in the G SPCSN because when i Back at M4a i hear that is SPCSN still the best G at the Srv. like on old FS and i wish to join. But i don't want to join in SPCSN bcz to saying ppl "watch my G..Nib" or something like that :S :S i Remember from old FS that are SPCSN Ppl still lake a one Family and only becauze that i want join in the SPCSN that is my Reason to put app on Forum..

20. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Ghoust Division (they are really Good guys in That Guild..But when i bet som1 in arena they ignoring me in G. and only becz that i will leave Guild + they dont hellping the Greeny's Guys..To hellping him at Fos / Pos / Ulduar..and another iStance's...only i was making the Raids :S..)

21. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: No , my Friend know my pass..Apotpsis and i know he's..we are good friend's..if that problem..i will change my pass.

22. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO? Yes , i'm

23. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Yes ,Fastdeath , Nenad , Laiko

24. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
I Love to playing basketball , Football . I love listen music’s like Eminem , Linkin Park , System of a Down , Disturbed . I like to go out with my bros, go to my Disco bar 24/0h with'em listen to music, but i also like to play WoW <3 !! do some ordered Like go some 2v2 or 3v3 action and the most important i love to help in Raid's and Gank a Org with Apotpsis haha... By. Nanis (Sinan)

25. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: I'm Playing 6 Years WoW..

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: from me you can expect a good player ... that can you belive me ... that will assist all the other players ... and participate in the Raid's

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: i more love PVP bcz on m4a 99% player's have PVP gear with Resilienc...but 1% using PVE gear..bcz in PVE gear they doing more DMG..but faster die ...Bcz that love PVP Gear..  

28. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: i ussing Gladius addon and Coldown timer Addon..

29. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Yes i'm.

30. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: i have SS from Rbg...

http://yfrog.com/gvwowscrnshot112910102222j
Nanis 1995
Nanis 1995
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

App for SPCSN. with all Answer's[DENIED] Empty Re: App for SPCSN. with all Answer's[DENIED]

Post by Nanis 1995 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:27 pm

ok guys ... you told me that the answers to all questions .. I've done it ... just because I'm from the SS RBG'a instead of RAID set ... Now everything is up to you ... thumbs up Smile or thumbs down :S
Nanis 1995
Nanis 1995

Back to top Go down

App for SPCSN. with all Answer's[DENIED] Empty Re: App for SPCSN. with all Answer's[DENIED]

Post by Cratos Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 pm

1. You should have edited your previous post
2. You posted on your own app
3. 1+2 = Thumbs fucking down
Cratos
Cratos
Gold me please

http://twitter.com/asugom

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:07 am

Alright, I've been more than patient with you.

I've guided you through PM, I've even fucking told you where the Edit button is... and nothing, not a fucking thing sticks?

You have hereby broken ALL of the application rules. I'm sorry, there's just no hope for you.

You can try again in 2 weeks if it makes you feel any better but I doubt your serious case of retard will get cured in such a short amount of time.

Also, please don't PM me again. PM Jackk or Drazaer or Tison or Vej or anyone, really.
Like, even if you were to be on the verge of dying in a fire and the only way to save yourself would be to PM me, don't. Just... Die in a fire.

ALL your applications will be locked. Yes, all 2 of them. I'm saving 'em for when you ever dare to try and reapply so i could rub it in.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down