Brocoli's App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brocoli's App

Post by Brocoli on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:
1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Brocoli
2.LEVEL:80
3.CLASS:Shaman
4.RACE:Draenei
5.MAIN SPEC:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?00000000000000000000000000050203300000000000000000000050034331335310501122331051
6.OFF SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?55300015032133513223013510050500310000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
7.PROFESSIONS: Tailoring/Inscription

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Honeybunches-Priest-Human-Disc/Shadow
Scz-Paladin-Human-Holy/Retri
Persefone-Druid-N.Elf-Feral/Balance
Cronk-Warrior-Human-Arms/Fury

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Andrés

10.AGE:20

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Santa Cruz De la Sierra - Bolivia

12.TIMEZONE: GMT-4

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:Yes
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:Yes

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 14:00-18:00gmt-4
Tuesday: 13:30-23:00gmt-4
Wednesday: 14:00-18:00gmt-4
Thursday: 13:30-23:00gmt-4
Friday: 15:00-22:00gmt-4
Saturday:
Sunday:
Monday through Friday I go to College so there may be days that I can't play (college activities).
Weekend time is available to play all day.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN A RAID:
http://i56.tinypic.com/ibwccj.jpg (raid)
http://i51.tinypic.com/fjdu0g.jpg

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 3 years.

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)
I had not played before TBC

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): (Same as Above)
Black Temple, Serpentshrine Cavern and Karazhan.

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): (Same as Above)
Naxxramas, VoA, Ulduar, Onyxia, ToC, ICC, OS, The nexus.

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
Coz I´m looking for a group of people who have the skills and know a lot about the game.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
Skill and experience, always willing to improve the quality of play.
Friendship also Wink

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
PVE, because u can socialize with people, learn of them n laugh ofc.
As I am also a good pvp player.
24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
I was on Snakes on Zeppelin n it was disbanded, Revenge of the Fallens guild that belongs to me and a friend, in which I could never find people that can enjoy the game to the fullest.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yes.

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
Yes I am.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
Prat, Grid, DBM, Recount, AESA.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
Grox, Zid, Fruutitas, Cyclops, Sumrak, Jaimex.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
I love Progresive House and Rock & Roll , going to concerts when I can.
Im in my 3rd year of psychology.
I used to play basketball professionally until I was 18 but when I started college stop playing.

Let the good times roll.


30.JOKE:
“A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies, ‘For you, no charge.’”



Brocoli
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Santa Cruz - Bolivia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by JaimeTx on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 pm

thumbs up, is good dude =D

_________________________
avatar
JaimeTx
Amigo

Posts : 59
Points : 81
Join date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by koljach on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 am

you have 2 pve specs? and i know i always see you in arena, few times on 2400 rating. Something doesnt feel right here, i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

SPEC:
its solid, just needs some minor tweaking. You dont need healing grace in pve, better put it in 5/5 tidal focus, and 2 more points in 4/5 thundering strikes

also, how can you heal without raid frames? PLUS, you claim you use grid, but on raid screenshot i see only default raid frames

there is also some lack of keybinds, but if you can get to 2k+ rating with clicking, i guess it works for you


you are free to answer on this post

_________________________

Jackk
Guild master of
<Sapped Girls Cant Say No>

retail char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Pastorjack/simple


RULES OF THE INTERNETS:
1. There is no girls on the internets
2. There is no RL, only AFK


avatar
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Posts : 3103
Points : 3434
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Zagreb, Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Groxy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:06 pm

well, he was my partner in 2s wen ma dorf was alive so theres nothing wrong with him.. ._. also i'm a clicker too...

Thumbs Up!
avatar
Groxy
Incorporeal

Posts : 10
Points : 15
Join date : 2010-11-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by drazaer on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:11 pm

first off, before ne1 else comments, this guy is a complete douche. Hes 1 of those guys who gets a really high rating, and thinks hes pro on some private server and looks down at people. Back when i was playing, and 2v2 died off.. so most of the high rates (me, craton, talbot, and the other top 5 teams), stop doing 2v2, brocoli on some shitty ass warrior decided to jump to the top and get rank 1. One day, me and craton were bored.. and decided to do 2v2 for the fun, and within about an hour took back our rank 1 spot by of course, farming the shit out of brocoli, where he then felt the need to flame the shit out of me and for some reason critisize me for no apparent reason.

tldr;? brocoli is not only a flamer, a douche, a nerd rager, and just overall a fag, he also apparently is a liar, for this statement: "As I am also a good pvp player." I, first hand, can tell you he is shit.

P.s. jackk, getting to 2k in 2v2 with wotlk style arenas especially on a private server is not an accomplishment of any sort; a blind retarded monkey playing with his ass could get to 2k in 2v2.

_________________________
avatar
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 726
Points : 632
Join date : 2008-12-06
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by gronenbold on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:02 pm

drazaer wrote:first off, before ne1 else comments, this guy is a complete douche. Hes 1 of those guys who gets a really high rating, and thinks hes pro on some private server and looks down at people. Back when i was playing, and 2v2 died off.. so most of the high rates (me, craton, talbot, and the other top 5 teams), stop doing 2v2, brocoli on some shitty ass warrior decided to jump to the top and get rank 1. One day, me and craton were bored.. and decided to do 2v2 for the fun, and within about an hour took back our rank 1 spot by of course, farming the shit out of brocoli, where he then felt the need to flame the shit out of me and for some reason critisize me for no apparent reason.

tldr;? brocoli is not only a flamer, a douche, a nerd rager, and just overall a fag, he also apparently is a liar, for this statement: "As I am also a good pvp player." I, first hand, can tell you he is shit.

P.s. jackk, getting to 2k in 2v2 with wotlk style arenas especially on a private server is not an accomplishment of any sort; a blind retarded monkey playing with his ass could get to 2k in 2v2.
Could I ask for more bullshit?


gronenbold
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 4
Points : 6
Join date : 2010-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by deluded on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:07 pm

gronenbold wrote:Could I ask for more bullshit?

Yes, you could.

_________________________
A warrior in an era of peace is no more than a chained watchdog. He does nothing but rot slowly in sloth and boredom...

BG LI SI?
Bad Grammar Leads to Impotent Spelling Issues


Peryite wrote:Jackk... Please think twice before posting.
avatar
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Posts : 4198
Points : 4345
Join date : 2009-02-03
Age : 27
Location : Tartu, Estonia

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by drazaer on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:47 pm

gronenbold wrote:
drazaer wrote:first off, before ne1 else comments, this guy is a complete douche. Hes 1 of those guys who gets a really high rating, and thinks hes pro on some private server and looks down at people. Back when i was playing, and 2v2 died off.. so most of the high rates (me, craton, talbot, and the other top 5 teams), stop doing 2v2, brocoli on some shitty ass warrior decided to jump to the top and get rank 1. One day, me and craton were bored.. and decided to do 2v2 for the fun, and within about an hour took back our rank 1 spot by of course, farming the shit out of brocoli, where he then felt the need to flame the shit out of me and for some reason critisize me for no apparent reason.

tldr;? brocoli is not only a flamer, a douche, a nerd rager, and just overall a fag, he also apparently is a liar, for this statement: "As I am also a good pvp player." I, first hand, can tell you he is shit.

P.s. jackk, getting to 2k in 2v2 with wotlk style arenas especially on a private server is not an accomplishment of any sort; a blind retarded monkey playing with his ass could get to 2k in 2v2.
Could I ask for more bullshit?


Any1 have a clue who this douche nugget is?

_________________________
avatar
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 726
Points : 632
Join date : 2008-12-06
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Paradoxx on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:29 pm

If you are asking about Gronenbold, that's the dk Lilibear (I think) Rolling Eyes
avatar
Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Posts : 208
Points : 252
Join date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Brocoli on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:14 pm

koljach wrote:you have 2 pve specs? and i know i always see you in arena, few times on 2400 rating. Something doesnt feel right here, i can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

also, how can you heal without raid frames? PLUS, you claim you use grid, but on raid screenshot i see only default raid frames

there is also some lack of keybinds, but if you can get to 2k+ rating with clicking, i guess it works for you

1st. This character is no longer used for pvp, with the exception of boost to friends.
2nd. recently lost a ram, so I have not been using grid.This will be replaced as soon as possible.
I have also a good performance with default frames.
3rd. Im a clicker but I can add more if they help me to play comfortably. Not currently need.



Brocoli
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Santa Cruz - Bolivia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Brocoli on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:28 pm

About arena playin looks like Drazaer dont know much about me... 1st place, i never been in rank 1 lol. 2nd never played with a warrior in high rating or even less rank up to 50.
Flaming , nerd raging or critisize to Drazaer... I never talked with him Very Happy
I treat people kindly... even when I lose rating.

Brocoli
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Santa Cruz - Bolivia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Thrill on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:36 pm

Double posting in own app , thumbs down

Thrill
Corporeal

Posts : 281
Points : 295
Join date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:54 pm

well, jacktard allowed him to replay on hes post (see jacktards text), but yeah, double posting isn't good, besides only jacktard allowed, not Draz as well

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Jinqrona on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Gronenblood or wau evar is he called is rodneris bro ( i think he is)

-1
avatar
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Posts : 272
Points : 272
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Cyclops on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Dryada wrote:Gronenblood or wau evar is he called is rodneris bro ( i think he is)
@Dryada, you're worng. Gronenblood & Rodneris can't be brothers, the 1st one's latino and the other's BG. You may be right only if Jackk's my coratian nerd brother.....

About application, I'll stay neutral.
avatar
Cyclops
the Goatslayer

Posts : 172
Points : 173
Join date : 2009-04-09
Location : In your mom's room

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Jinqrona on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

@Cyc I know i made a mistake ( Its lilibears bro) `_`
avatar
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Posts : 272
Points : 272
Join date : 2010-03-22
Age : 23
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by koljach on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Decision will be made in next few days.

_________________________

Jackk
Guild master of
<Sapped Girls Cant Say No>

retail char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Pastorjack/simple


RULES OF THE INTERNETS:
1. There is no girls on the internets
2. There is no RL, only AFK


avatar
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Posts : 3103
Points : 3434
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Zagreb, Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: Brocoli's App

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum