Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED]

+13
koljach
drain
Zael
Atoms
drazaer
Thrill
fussy
deluded
Aleor
Frisky
Glacialex
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Holysaint
17 posters

Go down

Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED] Empty Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED]

Post by Holysaint Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:35 pm

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Theholysaint

2.LEVEL: 80

3.CLASS: Rogue

4.RACE: Gnome!

5.MAIN SPEC: PvP http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00512310530210252210333100000200000000000000000000000005320232000301120000000000000 (The deadly poison part of Improved Poisons, does not work, so i do not use it in PvP)

6.OFF-SPEC: PvE http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530300535010252010333123100510400500300000000000000000020000000000000000000000000 (The instant poison part of Improved Poisons works, so i use it in PvE)

7.PROFESSIONS: Jewelcrafting and Inscription (Both have all recipes)

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: I do not have any alts as of yet.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Rain

10.AGE: 19

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Pärnu, Estonia.

12.TIMEZONE: GMT +2

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:No
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:No
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes

Currently at summer, sure, thursday and tuesday are available, but since september, those will be my most action packed days.

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:4-8
Tuesday:1-2
Wednesday:4-8
Thursday:1-2
Friday:4-12
Saturday:4-12
Sunday:4-8

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: https://2img.net/h/i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/TheRain17/WoWScrnShot_062011_034245.jpg

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Hard to admit, but 6 years, i know right.

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years out of the 6

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): Healed through all the raids up to Naxxramas and i did not even know that private servers existed back then.

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): Retail: DPSed through all the raids except SwP.
Fs: Did some random Bt and SwP runs.

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Retail: Tanked all the raids except Lich King 25M heroic mode , Halion 25M Heroic mode encounters and ToTGC, which really is not even considered to be a real raid.
FS, Lothars Rest: Naxxramas, Ulduar, ICC 25M up to Council.

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: So almost 2 years have passed since clashing with niggerjew and i feel that i am ready to give this thing another shot and i hope you guys are too.
(Sorry for the inconveniences back then)

Again i find myself jumping around in Dalaran, waiting in a RBg que, just to find out it is another bloody Alterac Valley.
From time to time i find the strength in myself, to try to lead a PUG into victory in another ICC 25M, which usually ends with frustration.

So we come down to the reasons, why i would like to join Sapped. Firstly, i have noticed many premades made by the guild, which i often miss out on, because i am not aware of them and secondly, it would be nice to get back into some organized raiding.
Also because a lot of my buds are in the guild. E.g, i would like to give my dorf buddy Guzman a warm welcome on guild chat, each time he logs on <3 .

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Well, for starters, since i can not call myself a dull person, i would bring more life into the guild, although, i am not saying, there might be something boring about it at the moment.
And secondly, my knowledge in different aspects of the game, especially in PvP and roguery.

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: There are two sides to this. When i sometimes feel like playing retail, i usually like raiding, because learning new boss mechanics is interesting for me.
On here, mostly PvP, because it is extremely fun and relaxing. I can also raid and pull out decent DPS while doing it, but it has lost some of its attraction to me, since i have gone through this content for so many times already.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: <Meet Your Maker> - Died
<Grmm.... -Died

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Last i checked, yes.

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Most definitely.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Atlasloot, DBM, Recount, Sexymap, Razer Naga stuff.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Guzman, Talbot, Eox, Emir, Aleor, Apollo, Fussy, Anonymous, Pronur, Franer, Minimalizam, Justadorf, Cyclops, Zid.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:I am deeply interested in all kinds of languages and i also speak quite some of them, including french and russian.
I am planning to lead my life to its ultimate goal, to be exact diplomacy.
I enjoy philosophy, acting, psychology and debating at a very large degree.

30.JOKE: Your Mama's so fat, I shadowstepped her and got disconnected!

A gnome who joined a nudist colony only two weeks ago was asked to leave because he kept poking his nose into everybody’s business.

That is all.

@Jacks questions:
1) I tested the slice and dice talent and it has a really low chance of dropping down, if any and in the long run Cut to the chase, gives a better dps boost, because it is up like throughout the whole fight.
2) About Relentless Strikes, i will start using it, as soon as they fix the Bloody rogue T10 4 piece bonus, so i can spamm Envenom all day long.
3) niggerjew was a lovely individual, wasn't she =) .

Last edited by Holysaint on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Holysaint
Holysaint
The Insane Holypaint

Back to top Go down

Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED]

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Thumbs up for the cheapest rogue bastard eu Very Happy
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED]

Post by Glacialex Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Awesome dude, great player, knows his class very well,so no doubts THUMBS UP!

Glacialex
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisky Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 am

+1 for tha facker

Frisky
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleor Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 am

Thumbs up for the smallest rogue eu.
Aleor
Aleor
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 am

Our minds seem to be on completely different wavelengths, but it would appear the accumulated wisdom since the last time you tried being on our boat has, to some extent, subdued the kinks in your character that caused you to clash with the larger part of our community back then.

Plus, every other forenigger(puns intended) gets to talk in their resident fucked up language with someone and annoy the shit out of the rest of the raid(LOOKING AT YOU, JACKK), but not me. I have to be from a country that's population consists entirely of 4 people and a deranged pigeon, so I'm kind of jealous.

I say Thumbs Up.

Though, the reason I push for the use of BBCode on applications are the first impressions and ease of reading. Just being able to quickly navigate between paragraphs will give a lot more overall "punch" to your application, even when there are some sentence structures that would otherwise be considered... suspicious. What I'm trying to say is you can hide the "sucked out of a pen" impression of your application just by dressing it up a bit. Crazy, I know, but that's how the human mind works. We look at shiny before we look at function.

Even if you're a gnome, I'll still say Thumbs Up. Though the better part of me feels that you and your ilk should be molten into a goo and used to wax the asses of homosexual orcs.
The hatred for gnomes runs deep in this guild. Deep enough for us not to have a single gnome in our current raid lineup. So, before shit hits the fan, you might want to consider rolling a real race.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fussy Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:21 am

bes roq evah.so thumbs up cheers
fussy
fussy
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 am

Interesting chat going on in your guild (: *Points at interface ss*.
Thumbs up.

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:48 pm

that guild is in love with me Embarassed
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Thumbs down, he was rude to me.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Well, knowing your class to max, playing it to max and be a cool person, is enough to get my thumbs up.
GL dawg, hope ya'll get into our family Smile
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by drain Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:03 am

Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED] Kep

according to the statics above
Assassination rogue Theholysaint [ACCEPTED] Up

Last edited by leone on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
drain
drain
spider lover

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:11 am

COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO TOPIC
Holysaint wrote:21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: So almost 2 years have passed since clashing with niggerjew

i chuckled a bit, just like every time i see that. wordfilters, gotta love them

Holysaint wrote:
4.RACE: Gnome!

wrong choice brah, like demented said, we despise gnomes. No gnomes be entering mah raids yo

Why only 3 points in cut to the chase? you DEFINITELY dont want to risk SnD falling off, its better to use those 2 points from turn the tables to maximize cut to the chase
Also, it benefits assassination rogues more to put 2 points into relentless strikes, then opportunity, mainly due to high energy cost of mutilate. Its better to be able to use it more often, then to have it hit more, but less frequently

but lets leave talents alone, there is something else
Spoiler:

and after all that:
Holysaint wrote:it would be nice to get back into some organized raiding.

why i find this... implausible? *stares holysaint down*
tl;dr version - WARNING! PVP HERO NOTICED! ALL DEFENSES TO MAXIMUM

also demented, why are you calling me out so often in applications ;(
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:42 am

Now that you have a GF, I find you absolutely irresistibly sexy.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Exoduz Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Moos:" me vs drazaer who win" ATOMS ftw!
Thumbs up ! *dont be rude to Atoms*
Exoduz
Exoduz
The Black Easterling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafeine Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:01 pm

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Rain

Lol.

Thumbs up.

Cafeine
SUPER HAWT MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by ArabianMujahed Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:54 pm

I remember you! thumps up! and rofl at niggajew.
ArabianMujahed
ArabianMujahed
Dead Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Thumbs Up,nice and helpful guy.
cyrus
cyrus
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm

accepted. please whisper an officer in game for invite.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down