View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scaredface [DECLINED]

Post by rife on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:41 am

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Scaredface
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Hunter
4.RACE: Night Elf Mele
5.MAIN SPEC:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000053351312300132331052302515000002000000000000000000000
6.OFF-SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?000000000000000000000000000053250002000000000000000005300002500033330533035001331
7.PROFESSIONS: Engineering / Mining
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Cantbestop - paladin ( holy / retry ) Rife - Death Knight ( frost pvp / frost pve ) Cometodie - Mage ( frost pvp / fire pve )

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Georgi

10.AGE: 15

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Bulgaria Razgrad

12.TIMEZONE: GMT+2

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 7-10 hours
Tuesday:
7-10 hours
Wednesday:
7-10 hours
Thursday:
7-10 hours
Friday:
7-10 hours
Saturday:
10-15 hours
Sunday:
10-15 hours

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/wowscrnshot070411111623.jpg/

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 2 years

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: No

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): NONE
19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): NONE

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Ony, Naxx, Icc, Ulduar, Voa
21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Because I like PVE and Sapped's raids awlays successful

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU : Giving all my best

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvE because it actually requires brain, skills and teamplay

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was in Dial M for murloc and i left because I'm not in good relationship with GM

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: X-pearl, TF-scoreboard, Recount

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Im not sure

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I like hanging out with friends, play football

30.JOKE:
Teacher: Georgi please point to America on the map.
Georgi: This is it.
Teacher: Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class: Georgi did.
rife
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Scaredface [DECLINED]

Post by TwIzTeD on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:34 am

rife wrote:
23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvE because it actually requires brain, skills and teamplay
I am going to start murdering people for saying such stuff, seriously.
But since your application is shiny as hell, thumbs up.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:55 am

He's actually right. PvP is mainly applying certain routines. The conditions where you can get better results with creative approaches are rare even in highest end competitive PvP.
Getting 2.4k in 2s and 2k in 3s with just pressing the buttons your friend told you to press is pretty much easy as cake... and you're not even being carried. Also, 3 people unloading on a single target can hardly be considered teamwork.

We're also past kanniscraft where the only thing you needed to watch out for was shock blast. If you'd play more than the AB you do twice a week on login, you'd know this.
The thinking aspect of PvE has increased dramatically. And I'm not talking about things like rotations or not standing in fire. Festergut's spore management, lootwalker's adds, Rotface's exploding slime, professor's slime puddles on p3, the whole Princes fight, they all require dynamic thinking and conditioning for circumstances. Just running out with the spore might not work; just nuking the adds will bring about a situation where the raid's dealing with 2 abominations but there are 10 suppressors out; Just running away randomly won't guarantee survival as you might get hit with someone else's slime; the slime puddles have to be avoided while coping with the new puddle spawns, finding a safe route for the final nuking drag; on princes the dps timing, pushback control, using failed gravity bombs to move about in the room, inferno management and mitigation, nuclei management, shadow lance control, target switching, spell control...

But you won't know that because you're biased about PvE. And now you want to argue that you're NOT biased about PvE and it's boring as hell as it's always the same, but in that sense PvP is even more repetitive, because just as you do your routine, so will the enemy. See one good player and you've seen them all. Literally.

You'll see what I'm talking about if you try to apply basic "if" sentences from coding to certain situation responses.
if enemy CC's to heal or then break cc, castlock/lock/dispel and nuke
if boss casts shock blast then run
if enemy preparing to nuke then proc defensives or cc
if standing in coldflame then run out

Now try to form that kind of a sentence on the situations I mentioned in the 4th paragraph. It's of course doable, but the sentences stop being that easy, requiring many parameters.

About the application, I think you've completely over-killed it. Much like this guy over-kills homosexuality.

I'll still have my reservations about why you haven't taken Focused Aim in neither of your PvE specs, especially since it seems you're not boasting all that much hit rating gear(I'm just guessing that, it could be you're actually hit capped and I'm just making a fool of myself).
And for those keeping track at home, yes, both of those are actually PvE specs, albeit one would usually take Noxious Stings as well in Survival.

BG LI SI?
Bad Grammar Leads to Impotent Spelling Issues

Peryite wrote:Jackk... Please think twice before posting.
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:08 am

deluded wrote:
About the application, I think you've completely over-killed it. Much like this guy over-kills homosexuality.

Hehe, I remember that you, Deluded, once said and I quote : "I'm all about the over-kill."
Kain
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:44 am

That only applies to me, not others.

BG LI SI?

deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleor on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 am

Using BB code just aint enough to erase your retarded behaviour ! I was good enough to help u with so many things in-game ... if u remember u begged me to ench your paladin's wep with berserk as there is noone on ally who likes u and would do that .. but w/e i did it for free as a gesture of my good behaviour and what was your payoff ? You acted like a 15-year-old bulgarian kiddo flaming me on global after u won me in arena / oh wait a sec ... ur actually a 15yold dumb bulgarian/.
How do u even dare to apply for this guild .. considering your spend like 90% of your playtime on your Horde chars /yes u didnt mention that both your mage/dk are horde/.
You definetely take my rank 1 as dumbest/most-childish bastard on server.
Biggest THUMBS DOWN universe !!!
Aleor
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:01 am

i gotta agree with mecan this time i've seen several times some global capsin flaming gms from hes side,shiny app wont get u in if u act like complete idiot, so i guess thumbs down.

Affliction warlocks laugh even when dead
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everes. on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:32 am

thumbs down jew
Everes.
Homo Dorfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafeine on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 am

Thumbs down.

Cafeine
SUPER HAWT MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:55 am

You're the most retarded person i've seen so far playing wow, and trust me I've seen a lot of them. Your application is shit, by the way. The funniest thing was when you told the OS leader to kick me cause im a stamina stacker.

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by just_dance9333 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 am

Thumbs down!
just_dance9333
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:21 pm

deluded wrote:He's actually right. PvP is mainly applying certain routines. The conditions where you can get better results with creative approaches are rare even in highest end competitive PvP.
Getting 2.4k in 2s and 2k in 3s with just pressing the buttons your friend told you to press is pretty much easy as cake... and you're not even being carried. Also, 3 people unloading on a single target can hardly be considered teamwork.

We're also past kanniscraft where the only thing you needed to watch out for was shock blast. If you'd play more than the AB you do twice a week on login, you'd know this.
The thinking aspect of PvE has increased dramatically. And I'm not talking about things like rotations or not standing in fire. Festergut's spore management, lootwalker's adds, Rotface's exploding slime, professor's slime puddles on p3, the whole Princes fight, they all require dynamic thinking and conditioning for circumstances. Just running out with the spore might not work; just nuking the adds will bring about a situation where the raid's dealing with 2 abominations but there are 10 suppressors out; Just running away randomly won't guarantee survival as you might get hit with someone else's slime; the slime puddles have to be avoided while coping with the new puddle spawns, finding a safe route for the final nuking drag; on princes the dps timing, pushback control, using failed gravity bombs to move about in the room, inferno management and mitigation, nuclei management, shadow lance control, target switching, spell control...

But you won't know that because you're biased about PvE. And now you want to argue that you're NOT biased about PvE and it's boring as hell as it's always the same, but in that sense PvP is even more repetitive, because just as you do your routine, so will the enemy. See one good player and you've seen them all. Literally.

You'll see what I'm talking about if you try to apply basic "if" sentences from coding to certain situation responses.
if enemy CC's to heal or then break cc, castlock/lock/dispel and nuke
if boss casts shock blast then run
if enemy preparing to nuke then proc defensives or cc
if standing in coldflame then run out

Now try to form that kind of a sentence on the situations I mentioned in the 4th paragraph. It's of course doable, but the sentences stop being that easy, requiring many parameters.

I'll still have my reservations about why you haven't taken Focused Aim in neither of your PvE specs, especially since it seems you're not boasting all that much hit rating gear(I'm just guessing that, it could be you're actually hit capped and I'm just making a fool of myself).
And for those keeping track at home, yes, both of those are actually PvE specs, albeit one would usually take Noxious Stings as well in Survival.

Have to disagree with your essay you had going on here.

I've excelled in both pve, and pvp, and from experience, pvp definitely requires more skill and more thinking. You made some valid arguments, but at the same time, they all have flaws to them.

First off, in pve, Really what skill is there?... 98% of most boss fights, you just sit in 1 spot and press the same 1-5 buttons over and over again, the other 2% is usually dodging some sort of attack or something, which really, requires no thinking what so ever cuz DBM does everything for you, thinking wise. So not only does pve not require any skill really, with the use of DBM.. you really have absolutely no thinking to do what so ever either. There is the rare case of extra thinking, for example on festergut fight and lets say 1 of the outside members dies, and some1 filling in, but in most cases, all this extra thinking stuff that really makes a player good in pve, is just basic instincts... either you got it (by this i mean know the surroundings, can think outside the box, and be orthodox), or you don't. I can safely say, from our entire guild, i can probably count the members of this guild who have this basic instinct on 1 hand.

However, in pvp, although yes, i admit it is very repetitive, every class you face usually requires a different strategy to beat, and even more in depth, not just the class it self, but i can even go as far to say each player you face, seeing as how most players of the same class play far differently from the person next to them. Sure, there are instances in pvp where i can go as far to say there is absolutely no skill involved what so ever, for example shadow priest/frost mage in 2v2, hpala/war, etc, but in overall quality, pvp requires the player to really understand every class, not just the 1 they're playing, even their enemies so they know what they're up against and how to counter different situations.

All in all, just look at the bigger picture... PVE, you are fighting a UI, a scripted pixel boss that is 100% set on a scheduled move list and such; you fight the boss once, maybe twice, and you know everything about that boss. Where is the thinking involved?... In pvp, you are fighting real human beings, just as your self, and whats 1 of the basic characteristics of humans? to evolve. EVERY player, evolves his play style, uniquely distinct to that player, requiring players in pvp to be on their toes at all times because they really never know what to expect.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:36 pm

Your argument is based solely on skill, which I did not mention more than on "abilities your friend told you to use".

I built my argument rather around logic and creative approach than what you define as skill.
Also, higher end competitive PvP in WoW doesn't leave room for error. You have to be on top of your class to play around with it, to be able to subconsciously calculate the damage ranges, time, movement, everything. Which comes from experience rather than skill in that case. Then you can start playing around.
But your average player "pro" player has memorized a lot of different routines to play out with and against different allies and opponents. And the opponents doing essentially the same thing don't leave a whole lot of room for error.

I'm the kind of PvP'er who plays around, I'm not fond of the "survival tactics", which pretty much consists of running around pillars. I'm not the kind of player who reads guides how to play or watches blizzard ladder championship videos for his comp to see what he should do. I play, try new things, mess around. Sometimes it works, sometimes I get horribly owned. Thus, I don't think I'm a skilled player in PvP.
Thus, to me, PvP feels like a series of rock-paper-scissor matches. Or chess, if you will. With sufficient experience, you can look at the board after a few turns and see the outcome and will only play to invoke a mistake on the other part. Then you go through your "if" sentence list until either you fuck up and die, he fucks up and dies or one of you gets outgeared/classed.

With PvE, the main issue lies with your allies and how you can use the already known occurrences to your benefit. Take the arena with the vanishing pillars or whatever the fuck they were. Just by adding a single not player-controlled static event to the mix, the gameplay gets infinitely more challenging and fun. That's what PvE is like most of the time. You know what'll happen, and just because it's a sure event, something that'll certainly happen, you can start thinking of building all sorts of nifty shit onto it. Like using the Blood Prince bombs as a method of transportation.

Now if you retort with something along the lines of "but playing vs players is exactly the same" then you'd just be proving my point. You know what routine they'll play, you know exactly what he'll try to do in order to save his ass... and if he doesn't, he'll most likely die even faster.

PvP claims to be all about uncertainty of other players... but when you know what other people will do, it kind of diminishes the effect, does it not?

Lone is the perfect example of how you can memorize what you need to do and do it... and win. And then pants around like you had achieved something.

In PvE, the uncertainty is mostly your teammates, not the enemy. Of course, most of the initial examples I listed have "programmed random" in it to further play on your team's function as a whole, rather than your individual glory. If you don't have the spore and the guys who do refuse to run out, there's not a lot you can change about that. But people outside could try to run in to try and save something, even if it means some DPS loss. Or choose not to and rely on their personal defensive cooldowns or healing to get through the blight and post-blight heal grind. Or an hero like the common sapped casual does, die, leave a spot open in range, make a healer come out or worse, wipe the raid. Now coping with that requires a bit more.
You won't see it that much in AB, mostly due to the majority of people being complete drones, serious Kanniscraft AIs, which just run in, do their rotation 100% from the textbook, get targeted, try to make a difference and die. Rinse and repeat.

Now 5v5 has the potential to bring out the more creative, thrilling and skillful aspect of PvP, but it's something I haven't had the pleasure of partaking in to the extent I could say I know what I'm doing.

Oh and, UI = User Interface, AI = Artificial Intelligence.

Summarize and completely vaporize your summary: You essentially know what people will do or should do to survive in PvP. How often does it happen that someone does something completely unexpected and takes you with it? At best they just get lucky with crits or CC not breaking on first damage. But going against an AI, you know what to expect, when to expect and can build from it. It's a lot easier to do somersaults on sturdy ground than on quicksand.

Your opinion on this is biased because you're really good at PvP and your class in general and forget others... are not. You may not even realize this, but subconsciously you know exactly what they can do and most of the times even what they'll do. From the first opening moves, you see a thousand endings for the duel or the match and if the opposing player(s) get caught in your momentum, you can pretty much tell what's gonna happen until the very last detail.
Mostly, you don't play against players, you play against bots with flesh interfaces.

Of course, as you can see from my first essay, I excluded the absolute highest end on purpose. People who won't be caught in your momentum like that are usually a lot more fun to play against. Too bad people who can do it are a small enough demographic already, and adding the requirement for absolute intimacy with your class(es) do not help the case either.

Yes, your average "pro" player bots the shit out of everything it can.

BG LI SI?

deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:36 pm

tl;dr but
2v2 is indeed "memorize 2 buttons win" aka lone style
3v3 and 5v5 are complicated, sure there are some faceroll comps but I'm pretty sure I'd melt the face of anybody who just thinks "ok I'll just do this over and over again", you need to actually plan ahead, in pve you just NEED TO LOOK OUT FOR THAT FIRE
As you said "But going against an AI, you know what to expect, when to expect and can build from it. It's a lot easier to do somersaults on sturdy ground than on quicksand. " that's the main difference, you know the bot's gonna do it, you have to predict what a player will do and even then he might do something completely different.
But this being m4a most of the people are bots so w/e, let's stop arguing

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:35 pm

You... didn't read again, did you?
Your raiding experience, or the lack of thereof is becoming your undoing. I especially said in my first, shorter and most coherent post that don't just think of not standing in fire and running away from shock blast and even gave you examples. Which you ignored and said the same thing over again.

Then you decided not to read again and made your second point exactly to which I'd already replied to. In WoW, most of the winning strategies have been discovered and the gameplay even in PvP is linear enough that if you falter, you're often royally fucked. So 97% of the times someone decides to swim against the tide will result in a horrible mutilated death. And it just gets worse in the next expansion. This has been happening for a while. Draz clings to the ideal that was Vanilla where you literally had so many options to kill someone it wasn't even a challenge to come up with something wacky. Unless you were up against a paladin. Or a warlock.

I used to do the same, but I was away on every expansion long enough to completely forget most I've learned. This gives.. perspective. It's like digging up your favorite NeS game you used to nolife as a child only to find out how much of a complete piece of shit it is.

BG LI SI?

deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 pm

I believe Deluded has you guys in check. (chess reference)

Have to agree with his way of seeing this subject. Furthermore, in PvE, you have to work with the teammates because your lives definitely depend on each other. Sure you work in PvP with a teammate, but there you can easily carry one or even two guys in a team - but 9 or 24... heck no.

I know you guys don't know me well enough to take my opinion into account, but believe me when I say - I have seen my fair share of both PvP and PvE. I cannot deny that PvP gives me a specific thrill, a feeling that makes me think: "Hey, I have beaten another human being, what a complete and utter annihilation." But all that fades in comparison to the feeling you get when the boss dies. You played not only for yourself, but for your bothers as well. (damn, soldier mentality kicking in again, better that I cut it here)

That is why, without any offense to PvP, I think PvE needs more "skill" and dedication.

Kain
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 am

Thumbs dowN.
cyrus
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradoxx on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 am

Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Kain wrote:I believe Deluded has you guys in check. (chess reference)

Have to agree with his way of seeing this subject. Furthermore, in PvE, you have to work with the teammates because your lives definitely depend on each other. Sure you work in PvP with a teammate, but there you can easily carry one or even two guys in a team - but 9 or 24... heck no.

I know you guys don't know me well enough to take my opinion into account, but believe me when I say - I have seen my fair share of both PvP and PvE. I cannot deny that PvP gives me a specific thrill, a feeling that makes me think: "Hey, I have beaten another human being, what a complete and utter annihilation." But all that fades in comparison to the feeling you get when the boss dies. You played not only for yourself, but for your bothers as well. (damn, soldier mentality kicking in again, better that I cut it here)

That is why, without any offense to PvP, I think PvE needs more "skill" and dedication.

Again, i disagree. My theory of evolve best counter-argues anything you or deluded can say.

Just face facts, pve you're facing AI. AI doesn't evolve... the more times you do it, by far the easier it gets... I can even go as far as saying by the 2nd-3rd time doing a boss, you know absolutely everything there is to need to know. Nothing changes in the boss fight, except the fact that maybe you will have new raid members with you; but this does not affect your own personal skill/thinking output towards the encounter at all. The fact that every PVE players uses dbm even further lowers the thinking you have to do; essentially the addon does ALL the thinking for you.. Deluded uses the argument that in most cases for pvp, you follow some specific routines of a few button presses, and win. The same thing goes for pve; especially with dbm on.. nuke, nuke, nuke, nuke, oh hey look, choking bomb is coming so lets move a lil bit, nuke, nuke, nuke. See my point? Atleast in pvp, these other factors outside the norm.... lets say bladestorm, wings, dismantles, iceblock, etc... cooldowns as you say, stuff that makes the fight interesting, these can come at ANY given time, and from personal experience, most players do in fact use them at different times.

basic point: PVE is static... there is absolutely no surprises in it. Nothing changes between "this" fight and "that" fight. Sure, player X could die this fight, and not the last... but like i said, that hardly changes your own personal skill or thinking towards the encounter.

PvP, however, is not static. Essentially, every fight you do, every arena match or bg you do, is different. Sure, sometimes its fucking ridiculously piss easy, but fact is it changes. I myself, like deluded, don't like doing the typical stuff, or watching movies to find my strategies, sure i've watched a few swifty videos.. thats just cuz they're entertaining to watch. For the most part, i like to come up with my own strategies and tactics, (for example, i did this 1 3v3 match with chea/gothia, and at a for sure death moment for me, were 99.99% of warriors would have popped shield block/shield wall to survive, I saw it as a way to catch opponents off guard and push for aggressive play, so i popped enrage regen and retaliation, and got 2 killing blows within 3 seconds of each and survived and won the match with like 500 hp left or so), which i find my self doing almost every day in pvp; everyday i come up with new strategies against different classes, and even more specifically the people themselves playing the class. This stuff you just don't do in pve; by the 2nd time doing the same boss, i know everything i need to know about that boss, and know everything i can do to better the raid.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 pm

I don't think we're actually arguing as much as just stating the same fact over and over while disregarding what the other said.

High(not the highest) end PvP is extremely linear. With enough experience and combat awareness you'll have a perfect idea what the guy's going to do next. Even better, since it's not bound to a script, you can pretty much force it to do what you want.

PvP in WoW relies most on other people making mistakes in the first place. Not the ability to flexibly think and adjust to the situation but to press the button you were going for the right time.

In a stressful situation, people reset to the comfortable default, rely on muscle memory etc... It takes a lot of practice to be actually thinking in heavy combat, but even then you're more than likely to just bot the same thing again, because it's the working routine.

Another issue you're completely neglecting is that PvP is essentially a fair fight. Its whole point is that the sides would be balanced. Of course, whatever gear and class mishaps there might be are not important. At least the game tried to make it fair.
But at a boss fight, you're essentially fighting something so much bigger than yourself. It's not a 25v25 mayhem but rather 25vs1, where one of the 26 participants is so immensely stronger than the rest it's not even funny. Every tile individually won't be able to make a difference. But give everyone a role and the big guy falls.

Also, I was pretty specific about the kind of abilities and situations in PvE you can't bot. I even made a list, twice.

Also, the skill comes in when things turn to shit. A DPS can save a raid if played right. Hell, think back on how many times you've done it when the tank falls.

So what we can conclude from here is that you can get really fucking far with botting in WoW, in whichever field, but it's better for everyone if you didn't.

I think our main point of disagreement is your unfaltering belief in mankind and WoW's combat system. We strive on routine and repetition and WoW has captured that really well.

BG LI SI?

deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:24 pm

how can u write such a wall of texts stating the obvious...

Affliction warlocks laugh even when dead
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:07 pm

MrTwister a.k.a Mini wrote:how can u write such a wall of texts stating the obvious...

After so many 10-12 page essays/reports during university, u pick up the skill of writing so much, describing so little Razz

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:21 pm

@Drazaer: Sure, nice idea with that regen/retaliation combo, but as you said, it is one in a ten thousand cases, and by saying that - if we are going to follow logical reasoning - you supported Deluded's fact that PvP is highly predictable, at least those 99.99% of the warriors are.

In PvP, especially nowadays when there are worked out strategies for every situation imaginable to man, players tend to follow those pattern when taking action against a certain class. Deluded said that with: "You can pretty much force the guy to do what you want." If those players don't follow the "pointers" they are given, they are screwed, badly. (again talking about the 99.99% of the warriors)

Another factor you mentioned is the fact we are all human, and in all our humanity mistakes occur - often. In PvP, it means you just got a chance to gain the upper hand on your opponent. As for PvE, it means your attempt on the Big-guy-who-can't-make-a-mistake-and-is-a-nigger is going to be just a wing clipping done by a negro.

@Mini: I don't know about these guys, I just like writing in English that much. How 'bout THEM apples?!
Kain
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by drain on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 pm

highlighting main stuffs is important but its just a poor nyan cat's rainbow
drain
spider lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Exoduz on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:18 am

You spend 99% of your time on horde chars.
Thumbs down.
Exoduz
The Black Easterling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top