Ravenwood [DECLINED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by BRAINLESSIDIOT on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Ravenwood
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Death Knight
4.RACE: Night elf
5.MAIN SPEC:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?2305000530000000000000000000320053503502030103000331113510000000000000000000000000000000 PvE
6.OFF-SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0353301003300310000000000000025043013502330020002331310000000000000000000000000000000000 PvE
7.PROFESSIONS: Jewelcrafting/Mining
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Matrox http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23000503310003000000000000000000550300123033300531203003510000000000000000000000000000 PvE
http://wow335.gamestool.net/maget.php?23202503310033015032310250532100000000000000000000000000002030230010000000000000000000 PvE

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Konstantin

10.AGE: 15

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Sofia, Bulgaria

12.TIMEZONE: GMT +2

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 3
Tuesday: 3
Wednesday: 3
Thursday: 3
Friday: 3
Saturday: 4
Sunday:
4


WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/wowscrnshot092411232530.jpg/

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 5 years

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: 2 months

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): Zul Gurub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Naxramas.

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC):BT, TK, SwP, Gruul's Lair, SSC, Zul'Aman, Karazhan.

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):
Naxx, Ulduar, VoA, ICC, ToC, OS and all heroic instances.

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I want to join SGCSN, because there is a lot of graids and I adore PvE. People are friendly, helpful, they won't stop trying everything although they know they can't deal it. I think its the best guild in the server and there are four of my best friends in it.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Everything.. Professions, all kinda guild helps, modesty. I will attend every single guild raid.

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvE! Awesome instances, awesome bosses, tactics.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Ghost Division.. There is NO organization, that's why i left.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes.

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DBM

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Iluminati, Miho, Svekaram, Extrashaman.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I am a peaceful man, getting hardly nervous, I have a great life outside. I am the only user of my computer, I am giving way to the ant and I adore Street Fitness. I am studying physics in one of the most elite high schools in Bulgaria. And here is my facebook if you think its necessary - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000620422861 . I don't care about items, I am playing for fun.

30.JOKE: A guy and a chick are having sex and the girl asks:
- We must take precautions, what if i get pregnant?
He:
- I already took, i gave you a fake number.


@Atoms - I can always download addons.


Last edited by BRAINLESSIDIOT on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 12 times in total

BRAINLESSIDIOT
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 3
Points : 9
Join date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by nerubians on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:27 pm

THUMBS UP for Ravenwood, the great broseph of mine!

_________________________
ILUMINETI IS WHALE!
TwIzTeD wrote:THE UNITED UNDERAGE NATIONS, IMAGINE IT, AN UNION OF COUNTRIES ONLY INHABITED BY UNDERAGE PEOPLE, LED BY THE UNDERAGE BULGARIAN TRIO OF TWIZTED,ILLUMINATI AND TERMITE.
avatar
nerubians
IDOIT

Posts : 1599
Points : 1691
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23
Location : BG LI SI?!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Miho on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Thumps up for this nab Razz his is maybe one of the best Death Knight's in this server ILUMINETI IS WHALE!

Miho
Incorporeal

Posts : 12
Points : 18
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : nekade u ARBANASI

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Atoms on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Have u can tank if u even dont have omen? And were are rest of skils?

Thumbs at sky


Last edited by Atoms on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Posts : 553
Points : 624
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 29
Location : Latvia, Riga

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Paradoxx on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:53 am

Thumbs down.
avatar
Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Posts : 210
Points : 254
Join date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Presbiter on Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:15 pm

hi, no.

T down.
avatar
Presbiter
Incorporeal

Posts : 27
Points : 34
Join date : 2010-11-15
Location : Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by TwIzTeD on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh well half of illuminati's hood/school is already in, the rest won't hurt I guess.
Thumbs up.

_________________________

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Posts : 2593
Points : 2509
Join date : 2009-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Cerealopolis

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Frisky on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 am

one of the best DKs on the server? Doubt it, if he shows to me that he's even average I'd maybe thumbs him up, for now am neutral.

Frisky
Incorporeal

Posts : 51
Points : 58
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Svek on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:57 am

Thumbs up, i saw him play, he is good.

_________________________
Svekaram, LvL 80 Druid
avatar
Svek
Incorporeal

Posts : 57
Points : 83
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 25
Location : Novi Sad, Serbia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Aillen on Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:51 am

Thumbs down.. No key binds and addons?
avatar
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Posts : 588
Points : 593
Join date : 2008-12-15
Age : 24
Location : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Miho on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Aillen wrote:Thumbs down.. No key binds and addons?
yes but he wasn't playing with this hero for some mounths also he could always make keybinds and download some addons right?

Miho
Incorporeal

Posts : 12
Points : 18
Join date : 2011-03-23
Location : nekade u ARBANASI

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by nerubians on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Miho wrote:
Aillen wrote:Thumbs down.. No key binds and addons?
yes but he wasn't playing with this hero for some mounths also he could always make keybinds and download some addons right?
he jus reinstal wow gm pls

_________________________
ILUMINETI IS WHALE!
TwIzTeD wrote:THE UNITED UNDERAGE NATIONS, IMAGINE IT, AN UNION OF COUNTRIES ONLY INHABITED BY UNDERAGE PEOPLE, LED BY THE UNDERAGE BULGARIAN TRIO OF TWIZTED,ILLUMINATI AND TERMITE.
avatar
nerubians
IDOIT

Posts : 1599
Points : 1691
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 23
Location : BG LI SI?!

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by cyrus on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Thumbs down.
avatar
cyrus
Phantasmal

Posts : 118
Points : 167
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 25
Location : Tehran/Iran

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Camilla on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:27 am

Thumbs up, most of the way the app seems great.
Oh btw, thanks for giving me the proof that DK's take absolutly NO skill at all, you've only got 5 spells down in your actionbars, and a few that isn't keybinded -_-

_________________________


avatar
Camilla
Administrator

Posts : 1489
Points : 3560
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Denmark!

http://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by ExtraPriest on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:14 am

thumbs up

ExtraPriest
Incorporeal

Posts : 47
Points : 63
Join date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Frisky on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:21 am

Camilla wrote:Thumbs up, most of the way the app seems great.
Oh btw, thanks for giving me the proof that DK's take absolutly NO skill at all, you've only got 5 spells down in your actionbars, and a few that isn't keybinded -_-

cam DK's ain't that easy to play, they ain't hard but ain't that easy too, so even tho he has 2-3 buttons to click... he's not near the top DKs so shush and look at me or twis ;p



and regarding the app... why would your main spec witch you say is your main pve spec doesn't have merciless combat and you have death rune mastery as frost... why the hell would you need frost and unholy runes as death runes... you gonna spam blood strike?

Frisky
Incorporeal

Posts : 51
Points : 58
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Camilla on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Frisky wrote:
Camilla wrote:Thumbs up, most of the way the app seems great.
Oh btw, thanks for giving me the proof that DK's take absolutly NO skill at all, you've only got 5 spells down in your actionbars, and a few that isn't keybinded -_-

cam DK's ain't that easy to play, they ain't hard but ain't that easy too, so even tho he has 2-3 buttons to click... he's not near the top DKs so shush and look at me or twis ;p



and regarding the app... why would your main spec witch you say is your main pve spec doesn't have merciless combat and you have death rune mastery as frost... why the hell would you need frost and unholy runes as death runes... you gonna spam blood strike?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, DK aint that easy to play, lol'd.
Give me a week and I'll master it.
Tho, I cba, it's more easy than a retribution paladin.

_________________________


avatar
Camilla
Administrator

Posts : 1489
Points : 3560
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Denmark!

http://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by TwIzTeD on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Camilla wrote:
Frisky wrote:
Camilla wrote:Thumbs up, most of the way the app seems great.
Oh btw, thanks for giving me the proof that DK's take absolutly NO skill at all, you've only got 5 spells down in your actionbars, and a few that isn't keybinded -_-

cam DK's ain't that easy to play, they ain't hard but ain't that easy too, so even tho he has 2-3 buttons to click... he's not near the top DKs so shush and look at me or twis ;p



and regarding the app... why would your main spec witch you say is your main pve spec doesn't have merciless combat and you have death rune mastery as frost... why the hell would you need frost and unholy runes as death runes... you gonna spam blood strike?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, DK aint that easy to play, lol'd.
Give me a week and I'll master it.
Tho, I cba, it's more easy than a retribution paladin.
This is what girls actually believe.

_________________________

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Posts : 2593
Points : 2509
Join date : 2009-02-03
Age : 22
Location : Cerealopolis

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Aillen on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:42 pm

DKs require shitloads of key-binds..
avatar
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Posts : 588
Points : 593
Join date : 2008-12-15
Age : 24
Location : Wonderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by koljach on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:11 pm

DECLINED.

_________________________

Jackk
Guild master of
<Sapped Girls Cant Say No>

retail char:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Pastorjack/simple


RULES OF THE INTERNETS:
1. There is no girls on the internets
2. There is no RL, only AFK


avatar
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Posts : 3103
Points : 3434
Join date : 2008-12-06
Age : 28
Location : Zagreb, Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: Ravenwood [DECLINED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum