Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost-Deathknight-Marwyn [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

Frost-Deathknight-Marwyn [ACCEPTED] Empty Frost-Deathknight-Marwyn [ACCEPTED]

Post by Theridan13 Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:43 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Marwyn
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Deathknight
4. RACE: Draenei
5. MAIN SPEC:
http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#jZG0exNrczf0cuzAofM0hxz
6. OFF-SPEC: No off spec yet. Gathering tanking gear slowly. Both main and off spec are PVE

7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec: Glyph of Frost Strike, Glyph of Disease, Glyph of Obliterate
-b) off-spec:
None yet
8. PROFESSIONS: Alchemy(transmute master), Herbalism
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: [i]Theridan fire mage almost 6kgs, Bolavar holy paladin and protection 5.9kgs and 5.6 (holy, tank).

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Dane

11. AGE: 17

12. CITY AND COUNTRY:  Dubois, United States

13. TIMEZONE: Eastern

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: I am just going to sum it all up and say for the most part i would be on at these times but closer to 21:00 GMT+1. On the weekends for sure i would be able to play but for the most part weekdays i player later than that due to school.

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 2-4
Tuesday: 2-4
Wednesday: 2-4
Thursday: 0
Friday: 2
Saturday: 1-6
Sunday:
1-6

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: https://i.imgur.com/2vfWiB2.jpg

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: https://i.imgur.com/nMclM1x.jpg

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only) Icy Touch>Plague Strike> Blood Strike> Pestilence> Obliterate>Frost Strike> Pestilence> Priority after that (Frost strike, Obliterate, Howling Blast)

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:about 6 years

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: about 4 days 20 hours and 4 days 9 hours at lvl 80

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:All WotLK raids every boss excluding most heroic encounters. I know all icc 10n and 10h tactics, All icc 25n tactics and first couple bosses in 25H. I have played in Cata and have raided most of that excluding Dragon Soul.

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: Molten Core i have done but thats about it for before TBC  

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: No TBC experience on retail. Very little on the server. I have done BT before but that was very long ago

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: I have done ICC 10n full, ICC 25n Full but on seperate characters. First boss in ICC 10hc  non in 25hc. Haven't stepped a foot inside TOC since retail.

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I have seen many players from this guild and have done some pug raids and each player was a very good and knowledgeable player. Never had any trouble with the people here. I am in shitty guilds and have heard nothing but good things that you all have done.

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
You can expect me to listen to leaders, help those that need it (dungeons, gems, explaining tactics...etc.) I am a very fun person to be around and just make raids more fun (: I work hard i hate giving up on bosses. I am always trying to win XD
27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
I prefer PVE because it feels like you are moving up into the story. Like you are almost becoming a part of the story line. Pvp is fun but sometimes gets boring. However i am getting back into it on my Death knight and have been leading several successful For the Alliance achievement runs.
28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Paradox mainly because they stopped raiding, people were offline a lot and we couldn't get anything done. I am in Skillers but i am displeased with their people skills. (no pun intended) They aren't very nice..

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Of course i actually would prefer to.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: yes, bartender, healbot, Bagnon, Atlast loot, Xperl, Tidy Plates, Titan Panel
Today, Recount, DBM.
32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? There might be. I haven't seen anyone i know but there could possibly be old friends in the guild from previous guilds we have been in.

33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I am a sports fanatic. I am a big highschool basketball player. Top 10 in my league. If i am not on i am usually with friends or playing basketball XD

34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE:  How does an octopus go to war? "Well-Armed"
[/i]

Theridan13
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Frost-Deathknight-Marwyn [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Frost-Deathknight-Marwyn [ACCEPTED]

Post by Theridan13 Thu May 01, 2014 8:58 am

Forgot to say that i also use DBM and recount addons.

Theridan13

Back to top Go down

Frost-Deathknight-Marwyn [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Frost-Deathknight-Marwyn [ACCEPTED]

Post by Nriest Thu May 01, 2014 12:12 pm

TU
Nriest
Nriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu May 01, 2014 5:36 pm

My opinion probably doesn't matter, but even if he's not actually from where he claims to be, get this guy. You need this guy.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Thu May 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Accepted. Whisper an officer in-game for invite.
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down