Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retri Paladin - Snowflakez [ACCEPTED]

+4
Atoms
Linda Lovescoxx
Florens
Snowflakez
8 posters

Go down

Retri Paladin - Snowflakez [ACCEPTED] Empty Retri Paladin - Snowflakez [ACCEPTED]

Post by Snowflakez Thu May 08, 2014 3:56 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Snowflakez
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Paladin
4. RACE: Draenei
5. MAIN SPEC: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#sVVkZVZVfbxbIuhdIfsu
7. GLYPHS:
-a) Main spec: Glyph of Exorcism , Glyph of Blessing of Kings , Glyph of Divine Storm , Glyph of Sense Undead , Glyph of Judgement , Glyph of Lay on Hands
-b) Off-spec: /
8. PROFESSIONS: Jewelcrafting (455) / Mining (450)
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Don't have alts yet.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Dusan.

11. AGE: 19

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Belgrade,Serbia.

13. TIMEZONE: +2 GMT

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes.
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes.
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes.
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes.
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes.
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes.
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes.

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 7-8h.
Tuesday: 7-8h.
Wednesday: 7-8h.
Thursday: 7-8h.
Friday: 7-8h.
Saturday: 7-8h.
Sunday:
7-8h.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: https://i.imgur.com/QDFyrav.jpg

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: https://i.imgur.com/2tXwulO.jpg (Between got DBM too just isn't ON right now.)

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only)
Judgement > Crusader Strike > Divine Storm > Consecration > Exorcism > Hammer of Wrath (Or just use it right after Divine Storm if target health are 20% or less)

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:
Around 4years,maybe more.

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING ON SERVER GAMER'S DISTRICT:
Few days now,since i transfered new character here.
21. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: (How long and /time played)
One week now.
22. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
Nope.
23. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: /

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: Played raids from TBC but still not on this server. But i know tactics and stuff like that.

25. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above - please specify till which boss did you come in both ICC 10 and 25. Also on heroic, if you have heroic expirience. You are also encouraged to write about Trial of the Crusader 25 men and Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 men difficulties)
ICC 10 : Full
ICC 10 HC : All they way to LK.
ICC 25 : Full
ICC 25 HC : All they way to LK.
TOC 10 : Full
TOC 25 : Full
TOC 25 HC : /

26. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
I think you are pretty much proffessional guild,mature and respectful. And want to have fun with you in raids and to learn something new from you guys.
27. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
I have experience with my class,i am active and helpful.
28. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
I prefer PVE.
29. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
None. ( One on picture is just one i made for myself until i find some other good guild. Used just for gbank.)
30. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yes.
31. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
Yes.
32. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
Recount,DBM,Gearscore.
33. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
Divil.

34. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
I am Web Designer also Graphic Designer,i love to play Counter Strike and World of Warcraft in free time. I also love administrating forums and sites. Smile

35. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: Bacon is bacon, eggs is eggs, don’t let him between your legs he says your cute he says your fine 9 months later he says that’s not mine!

Last edited by Snowflakez on Tue May 13, 2014 9:58 am; edited 13 times in total
Snowflakez
Snowflakez
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Retri Paladin - Snowflakez [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Retri Paladin - Snowflakez [ACCEPTED]

Post by Florens Thu May 08, 2014 6:01 pm

I will TU because I like you're name and think is very original
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Retri Paladin - Snowflakez [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Retri Paladin - Snowflakez [ACCEPTED]

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Fri May 09, 2014 4:15 am

Cami had that name on her second m4a paladin.

neutral

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Fri May 09, 2014 12:23 pm

7. GLYPHS: -a) main spec: Don't have yet. wrote:
25. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above - please specify till which boss did you come in both ICC 10 and 25. Also on heroic, if you have heroic expirience. You are also encouraged to write about Trial of the Crusader 25 men and Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 men difficulties) ICC 10 : Full ICC 10 HC : All they way to LK. ICC 25 : Full ICC 25 HC : All they way to LK. TOC 10 : Full TOC 25 : Full TOC 25 HC : / wrote:
U dont have gliphs but have don almoust full icc and even got dbw, so u are dumb or lying.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Esper Fri May 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Me no likey. ANOTHER retri pala..?

TD
Esper
Esper
The Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Sat May 10, 2014 10:29 am

Will give chanse to show what u know, TU
PS. don`t think thet if u first write in private and then post in app my answer will change something, I havent changed my mind only giving u chanse.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Medika Sun May 11, 2014 7:37 pm

TD
With those kinda binds i srsly doubt you're of any use in raids.
Medika
Medika
Bess dorf in guild

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sun May 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Firstly, spec. What on earth are you going to do with 5% dodge chance as retri? There are at least 2 different talents in holy / prot where you could use those points better. And no Aura Mastery? Get aura mastery ASAP, and learn how to use it. You cant raid without it. Furthermore, points  in Divine Purpose and seal of command? Divine purpose is CLEARLY a pvp talent, what is a talent point doing there in PvE spec is beyond my comprehension. Also, seal of command. Why would you be taking both seal of command and Seals of the Pure, If you take seal of command you are expected to use it (otherwise wasted point), in which case you dont have benefit from having Seals of the pure.

Seconldy, glyphs are mostly not correct. Two of them are not needed. Useful, but not really needed, as there are better choices.

Thirdly, which part of "character stats, health and mana" you do not understand? Check question number 16 and screenshot you used. Its not hard to figure what you did wrong.

And finally, we asked you to EXPLAIN rotation, not only count spells and abilities you are using. Question could hardly be anymore straightforward.

All that said, you have 3 days (till 15.5 at 2 AM) to correct aforementioned... shortages. If you do not act accordingly, i believe it is needless to say what will happen.

- EDIT:
yeah, binds. why 3 different judgements wasting space on most accessible keybinds? You should be using one judgement only, and which one is situational
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Wed May 14, 2014 10:29 am

Accepted. Whisper an officer in-game for invite.
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum