Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angmar's application. [DECLINED]

+3
TwIzTeD
Struty
Angmar
7 posters

Go down

Angmar's application. [DECLINED] Empty Angmar's application. [DECLINED]

Post by Angmar Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:52 pm

MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Justtme
CLASS:Paladin
RACE:Human
SPEC:Holy , but atm im retribution just for fun il respec holy imediatly for graids or 2 help.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:Darkangmar(human arcane mage not so good geared),Pizdadecal(affliction human warlock TK and SSC gear)and Shykamaru( NE rogue subteltly).

REAL LIFE NAME:Mihai

CITY AND COUNTRY:Bucharest, Romania

TIMEZONE: +02:00

HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:2-3
Tuesday:3
Wednesday:3
Thursday:3
Friday:5
Saturday:5-10
Sunday:6-7

RETAIL EXPERIENCE:1 year pre-tbc.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC):Good.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC):I can say i know all instances almost.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK):Well since wotlk appeared i play like on hour per day on one of my friend's acc on blizz but i barely raided i PvP'ed mostly.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Well i like sapped cause its a PvP guild and i have allot of my friends there 2 of my best friends are already there Struti and Vladcho and lots of others.

WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:There are allot of guilds...but i will write the ones that i remember most hope i wont miss any: Defenders of Stormwind( left the guild to create a guild with Blackfly one of my old friends), Skartfire Embrages( this is the guild but i left it it was in the time when server was closed for like a month or 2 last year... it became inactive), Ancient Guards(was here to gear me up and here i meeted allot of my friends and gone after them in many others xD), The Spirits of the Alliance( uh... toon many idiots spammers and argues with the guild master left it the 3rd day),Sunshine Chaos( i could say almost the same with the spirits but lets say its a bit more good then spirits), and here it comes... one of the best guild ive ever been.. Fellowshp of the Ally( i was in the recent one aswell im refering to the old one 9-10 months ago damn it was good too bad it was disbanded when struti's "friend" logged and disbanded it >.<) then i join Sapped and i left only to join the new fellowship and dibanded again this time by struti ... then i created MorePewPewLessQQ( i disbanded the guild cause manny guys wanted to leave and i made them a favour by disbanding it..) Sexy beast( disbanded aswell), Get a Life( as always i argue with pepsi he is one of my neighbourhood friends .. uh kinda). I must remind u all i am plying on the server for almost 2,5 years dont think i join a day then left i joined for enough periods in most of them and NEVER left sapped when i join only with struti and ... i would kinda feel by coming back in the one and true guild on MMO.

ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:yes.

ADITTIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I am a good person( in my opinion) i am trying to understand most of my friends problems,making fun with them so they can feel better, i like smoking weed playing WOW ofc,and i consider my self a sexy boy. lol!

Angmar
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Angmar's application. [DECLINED] Empty Re: Angmar's application. [DECLINED]

Post by Struty Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Omg... BROOOOOO!! finally! u have all my support and thumbs up for joining in i hope u will get acepted i will be so happy to see u here again with me and the others. Good guy when ever i am upset he always cheers me up and i know him in RL, GL bro with the join. cheers
Struty
Struty
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:00 pm

i remember you from fellowship . nice guy . thumbs up

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggile Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Nice guy! Was in felowships like me king . Thumbs up!!
Ziggile
Ziggile
Perceptive

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:12 pm

He is awesome,thumbs UP
Vlad
Vlad
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down