Feralkitty Application [DECLINED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feralkitty Application [DECLINED]

Post by Yuki on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 pm

Hello everyone,

MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Feralkitty
CLASS: Druid
RACE: NE
SPEC: Feral/Retro ( I have pre-naxx Feral gear, but it's quite hard to get in with a good raid, cause mostly they require healers and if I get into naxx w/o a guild in the majority of the group they mostly get wiped out... So I want to gather a pre-naxx healing gear, but its quite hard cause I have not many friends that could hlep me with that... )

PROFESSIONS: Enchanting/Mining (450)
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
1) Lootninja: warlock left only for tailoring as for talents that don't work... I ussualy make frostweave bags with him... (Tailoring 450)
2) New Alt - ShammyKitty - was made cause of boredom with my druid, I couldn't get into any naxx raid preferably cause either they required healers, and I couldn't get any healing gear, or idiots caused wipe outs or the leader master looted everything... I want to get this alt to level 80 to check with witch I will want to play on.. (Alchemy/Herbalism)... I don't know if I can get this alt into the guild also... but it would be good cause I would know when I need to get to my druid.

REAL LIFE NAME:
Vidmantas

CITY AND COUNTRY:
Lithuania, Siauliai (Eastern Europe)

TIMEZONE:
GMT +2

HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
I play when I can actually, mostly 2 hours + a day... During the holidays (that's now) over 4-6 hours.. ^^

RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
Horde shammy to level 40, Orc Hunter to level 60... Left cause of boredom.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC):
Quite a few.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC):
I've played in the last TBC server a year ago so I don't quite remember anything about the instances there.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK):
8 runs in naxx, none of them were completed.. 2 times ninja looted, 6 times wipe out... few times in the 5 man instances... lots of VH runs.. Vault of Archavon

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
After leaving my last guild I've was talking to someone from this guild and he invited to join you.. And from what I've seen you can talk English, and not to be long.. this is all I need in this server.. haha.

WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
I've left my old guys cause of people who can't talk English, non helpfull guild mates and even when I was in a raid group and my guild mate was the leader.. he ninja looted me.. lol

ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yes.

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO?
Why not.

IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
ArabianMujahed

ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
I'm scared.. haha..

Yuki
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Feralkitty Application [DECLINED]

Post by Deltablazy on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:06 pm

O.o?

From what I understood you rolled a Shaman to get in the guild. You don't have A lot of raiding experience. You can't go on vent and you can't even describe yourself?

Thumbs down.

Deltablazy
The Condom and a Storage Facility

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Deltablazy wrote:.............

O.o?

From what I understood you rolled a Shaman to get in the guild. You don't have A lot of raiding experience. You can't go on vent and you can't even describe yourself?

Thumbs down.
Eh?

You didin't understud me at all... I have enough raiding experience to not be an idiot, I can go on vent and I can describe myself quite perfectly, I just don't see the point.... And I didin't rolled a shammy to get into the guild, the fact that I can't get any pre-naxx healing gear for my druid is the problem, so now I don't have nothing to do and nothing to raid with so I'm leveling my alt shammy and I will get healing gear for him to see if he turns out to be sucessfull..

Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Ok, don't take Delta seriosuly, he's suspicious of new people since some additions have had some.. gems (NOT IN THE POSITVE WAY IF YOU CANT READ BETWEEN THE LINES)
He makes a point though, a bit on the rude side, but still...
Now, i think i've met you and you seemed to be a good person.

But dont post in your own application. If you want to reply to someone, edit your first post or settle it over PM's

I'll still give a Thumbs Up though, provided you follow the rules from now on.

Last edited by Deluded on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad choice of words; typo)
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArabianMujahed on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Deltablazy wrote:.............

O.o?

Thumbs down.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK):
8 runs in naxx, none of them were completed.. 2 times ninja looted, 6 times wipe out... few times in the 5 man instances... lots of VH runs.. Vault of Archavon

That means he can help out in those mentioned instances.

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO?
Why not.

That means he is READY to use ventrilo.

And rolling a shaman to get into the guild means he is willing to help, as we are looking for shamans.

If he wasn`t capable of helping us I wouldn't tell him to make an application.

So Thumps up.

For every 1 million mujahed u slay, 4 millions of them rise, no matter what weapons u will use or what nations u will unite with.
ArabianMujahed
Dead Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltablazy on Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:08 pm

ArabianMujahed wrote:And rolling a shaman to get into the guild means he is willing to help, as we are looking for shamans.

You just wtf pwned yourself. Guild rules say that rolling a specific class that we need to enter guild won't get you invited.

If your friend rolled a shaman out of boredom, I'm fine it with but your friend will most likely have to tag the shaman as a main if he joins.

8 runs of naxx isn't enough, especially only 2 successful runs. What will he do in Ulduar?

Fine, he an get on vent, ok. But saying that nor his druid, nor his shaman have healing gear and that he flags them as healers is well...suspicious to me.

Deltablazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathiuss on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:36 pm

"was made cause of boredom with my druid"

BOREDOM WITH DRUID!!! Thumbs Down mate !!!

Dontcha wish your girlfriend cast HoTs like me?

PS: wtb druid wabbit form ... WABBITZ FTW!!!!
Kathiuss
Wabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 am

Deltablazy wrote:
ArabianMujahed wrote:And rolling a shaman to get into the guild means he is willing to help, as we are looking for shamans.

You just wtf pwned yourself. Guild rules say that rolling a specific class that we need to enter guild won't get you invited.

If your friend rolled a shaman out of boredom, I'm fine it with but your friend will most likely have to tag the shaman as a main if he joins.

8 runs of naxx isn't enough, especially only 2 successful runs. What will he do in Ulduar?

Fine, he an get on vent, ok. But saying that nor his druid, nor his shaman have healing gear and that he flags them as healers is well...suspicious to me.
If you're so pesimistic about me and have such negative feeling I have no problems to not join then, I don't want to be hated in this clan for something that's clearly obvious that I don't have large problems.. I don't know what the hell is your problem.. I've been in Global since BC started I've been in many raids... I ain't an idiot, what would I do in Ulduar?? I don't see any f-ing problems at all, is it magical or something? I don't get it what's your problem.... http://www.mmorpg4all.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12049

Anywhoo, I don't get it what's the problem with you all.. My shammy is almost level 55 I will get quest healing gear from 70 and will try to get to naxx groups myself, it should be a hell easier to get in with a healer.... Thanks for the support .

P.S.
Now then I think about it, what's so hard about raids? Do you need to study the map like for 30 raids? I can remember everything fine after 1 go... I have no mental dissease or anything like that...

Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by wael_a on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:37 am

wael_a
TheSGCSN|H34L!NG|Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by ArabianMujahed on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:01 pm

Deltablazy wrote:

I was actualy meaning with ''rolling a shaman'' that he is rolling the shaman to be MAIN after he gets him to lvl 80, that means we will have a player with a main character as a healer...

For every 1 million mujahed u slay, 4 millions of them rise, no matter what weapons u will use or what nations u will unite with.
ArabianMujahed
Dead Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltablazy on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Well until he gets the shaman to lv80 and gets the resto gear, I'm considering him a non-healer.

Plus, read rules before you apply...

Deltablazy

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Declined. P.S.: Deltablazy stfu.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content