Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Nicola on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:41 am

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Nicola

2.CLASS: Paladin

3.RACE: Human

4.MAIN SPEC: Holy , http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sxAdxh0sVzhtgzxGzVr

5.OFF SPEC: I don't have an off sec , i play in my main spec in both PvP and PvE .

6.PROFESSIONS: tailoring

7.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (only need to put down character name, class, and specs).
Aenia , Bloodelf Holy

8.AGE: 15 (but the skill got nothing to do with age)


9.REAL LIFE NAME: Ameer


10.CITY AND COUNTRY: Israel, Haifa.


11.TIMEZONE: GMT+2

12.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: Yes

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
(GMT +2)
Monday: 12:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m
Tuesday: 12:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m
Wednesday: 1 p.m - 10 p.m
Thursday: 12:30 p.m -7: 30 p.m + 8:30 p.m -10:30 p.m
Friday: 12:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m
Saturday: 12:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m
Sunday: 12:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m


14.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 4 years


15.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Nop . didn'texperience it.


16.RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC):
I won't lie in forums, in that time i was greeny and no leader accepted me in his raid, but that's a good thing becaouse it made me know how it feels like being abandoned , and since then i decided to help each greeny that asks me to help him in raids and specialy greeny guild mates .

17.RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC):
Hyjal, SWP and BT

18.RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK):
I did voa (25 +10) ... ulduar (25+10) .. naxx (25+10) ... and all of the 5 mans dungeons.

19.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
in my point of view SGCSN is the best guild on this server , and i have experienced being in alot of lousy un-experienced guilds which i didn't like and i hope that now i get into SGCSN .. becaouse it got exactly what i am looking for , from helping greenies and low levels till guild raids.

20.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
To join in each and every raid you make , even if i didn't need anything of it , becaouse if the raid wasn't usefull for me i am sure it would be usefull for other guildmates who need items . and i would help anyone who asks me for help :- from helping in level up till helping in raids.

21.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
PvP , becaouse i really like arenas alot and the feeling of winning.
althought i don't min doing PvE to help Guildies.

22.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
Shattered Chaos , Frozen Skull crashed and the guild moved to another server .. and i just don't like the server they moved to .

23.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yes.

24.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
Yes , I got no problem with that.

25.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
No , I don't like add-ones

26.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
Yea , Mezzo and Famed , my good friends from real life.

27.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
i am a good person and a good frined and you will notice that once you get to know me better , the hours  i go onlin on are from 12:30 p.m - 10:30 p.m .. but when school year comes again they won't be the same it woul dbe from 4 p.m till 9 p.m

28.JOKE:.
I was never really good at jokes .. but i will give it a try.
"I throw a stone on the window .. but the window hadn't broke ! ... Why didn't it broke ?"
- "Becaouse it was opened !"

Ps :- I would be really glad to get into such a good guild like yours , and if i got accepted please till me once you decide .

Nicola
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 2
Points : 4
Join date : 2010-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Talbot on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 am

and u lil retarded asshole rlly do think ull get in???....srsly u got gutts -.-
avatar
Talbot
Bucalica Buca

Posts : 551
Points : 424
Join date : 2008-12-06
Location : Montenegro

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Wyrm on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:56 am

Nicola wrote:
DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
PvP , becaouse i really like arenas alot and the feeling of winning.
We are pve mainly

avatar
Wyrm
Incorporeal

Posts : 55
Points : -39
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 25
Location : Iran

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Medonja on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 am

Talbot wrote:and u lil retarded asshole rlly do think ull get in???....srsly u got gutts -.-
If its really that bad thumbs down...
And he made that application half-assed...

_________________________


TRINKET SAP JAJAJA
avatar
Medonja
Hunter Extraordinaire

Posts : 132
Points : 38
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 22
Location : Warsong Gulch

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Mezo on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:30 am

he isn't that bad as you think, good guy also knows how2p so Thumbs Up.
avatar
Mezo
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 8
Points : 2
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 26
Location : Israel

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Nicola on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:34 am

lol talbot and holywyrm put thumb down cuz they lost arenas agianst us =( !

Nicola
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Posts : 2
Points : 4
Join date : 2010-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by geshiman on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 am

lol thumbs down cuz u break the rules with retarded comments =( !

geshiman
Abridged

Posts : 347
Points : 186
Join date : 2008-12-08
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Medonja on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

deluded wrote:
Talbot wrote:
Nicola wrote:lol talbot and holywyrm put thumb down cuz they lost arenas agianst us =( !

thank u for putting some evidence of ur retardness here...also the main reason for TD,1 lost game wont change the fact we wooped ur both asses countless times before....now GET THE FUCK OUT from here,we dont need anymore douchebags in here...

P.S. dont make this an another Pwnista topic,just ignore the asshole

Please, do provide a valid reason for your immature use of vulgarities, edit them away or watch me delete your posts.

3 options. Pick one.
He has a valid reason but o well do as u wish...

_________________________


TRINKET SAP JAJAJA
avatar
Medonja
Hunter Extraordinaire

Posts : 132
Points : 38
Join date : 2009-08-08
Age : 22
Location : Warsong Gulch

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Thandal on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:20 pm

He's a nice guy afaik, talked with him a bit, always polite and things like that

Thumbs up.

-Scyla


Last edited by Thandal on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Thandal
The Situation

Posts : 170
Points : 61
Join date : 2009-08-02
Age : 22
Location : Chair

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by drazaer on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Usually, I would just delete such retarded threads, but I seriously feel the need that I should post something here. Nicola, or better yet, Aenia, listen, YOU WILL NEVER, and I mean NEVER be apart of my guild you lil piece of disrespectful shit. You say talbot qqs cuz he lost you?... Do you not remember when me and energies whooped your ass in arenas, then you went on a nerd raging rant in global calling me an abuser just because your ass lost and we nuked your rating, saying my damage was bugged, yet when i asked for a SS of your combat log for evidence, you failed to present 1, and shut right up? Immature garbage, get off my website.

_________________________
avatar
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Posts : 726
Points : 632
Join date : 2008-12-06
Location : Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Back to top Go down

Re: Holy paladin Nicola[DENIED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum