Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED]

+22
Kalmageddon
Jinqrona
koljach
Paradoxx
TwIzTeD
Aillen
Cafeine
cyrus
Cyclops
Atoms
Strahinja
Thandal
Kathiuss
zlidruid
JFF
deluded
Everes.
Cratos
Nenad777
Deltablazy
nerubians
Obscure
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED] Empty Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED]

Post by Obscure Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:44 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Loneliness
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Paladin
4.RACE: Human
5.MAIN SPEC: Protection (used for pve)
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?000000000000000000000000005500513520311201133331232150230201200000000000000000
6.OFF SPEC: Holy (used for pvp)
http://wow335.gamestool.net/paladint.php?503521500002132501025152115032013122000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(I tend to alter my talents often, and I will gladly take an advice from someone who is more experienced.)

7.PROFESSIONS: Enchanting 450/450
Tailoring 450/450
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Name: Suiheisen
Class: Death Knight
LvL: 80
Specs: Main spec Blood (pve geared), Off-spec Frost (pve gear, but not completed yet)

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Damir Hošić

10.AGE: 21

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

12.TIMEZONE: GMT+1

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1

Yes, I am able to play at those hours.

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

I play over 8 hours every day, reason: I do not study, and I do not have a job at the moment.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN A RAID:
Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED] Wowscrnshot121410005135

The reason I do not use much add-ons is my computer, its 7 years old (in other words; total junk).
And I am going to fix my UI , but I always forget it, it's messy but I'm used to it.

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 2 years

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: I have 2 years of pre-TBC retail experience with a warlock.

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC):
- Zul Gurub
- Molten Core
- Stratholme

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC):
- Karazhan
- Gruul's Lair
- Serpentshrine Cavern
- Black Temple

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):
- Naxxramas
- The Obsidian Sanctum
- Ulduar
- Vault Of Archavon
- Onyxia's Lair
- Trial Of Crusader

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
Sapped Girls Cant Say No is labeled as the best guild on the server, and with a reason. Team work is excellent, guild members are experienced and good players, pve is retail-like and the members I know a little better are friendly and kind. Also, I'm tired of guild's where members are lazy and selfish.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
You can expect a player with 40+ days of WOLTK experience, who can sometimes screw up, but always ready to go on a raid, with a constant desire to improve his gaming abilities and never refusing to help out (If I can).
Also I have a rule that enchanting is free for friends and guildies (with or without mats).

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
Currently I prefer pve, because it is much more fun, and it does not piss me of like pvp. I would like to pvp, but it is getting horrible, since people are abusing, wintrading or hacking to win, and all of that is stressing me out. I can't and I will never understand persons who resort to hacking to achieve something in a multiplayer pc game.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
My previous guild was Ghost Division, I left because it lacked organization, discipline and decent people. I was also a member in a previous version of guild "Snakes On Zeppelins", reason I left was the Guild Master, who acted selfish, arrogant and having constant mood changes like a pregnant woman.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yes.

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
Yes, I have experience with that programs, and mine english is decent enough. (Thou my voice is soft so I sound a like girl... Sad )

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
Addons I have: Atlas Loot, Gearscore, Bagnon, Skada, Omen, Healbot, DBM, Chatter, Mapcords, Pallypower, Recount.

From the listed above I use the following ones: Gearscore, Skada, DBM and Omen (these are always on), other addons I turn on when it is required.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
I will not say they can vouch for me, but they are persons I consider mine friends, and the ones I spend the most time with while online: Jff, Demented, Tea, Delvian, Minimalizam, Chaoss, Eox, Scyla, Kaelzilla, Cyclops, Nenad and Drift.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
Well I know just where to start. Yeah I QQ often, I flame (in certain situation I cant control myself when I see how some people can be arrogant, selfish or without any sense of honor and dignity, seriously if the real world sucks, that does not mean that WoW should suck too), and troll but I always say what I think, mine experience shows that lies surface up sooner or later. If I think someone is a bastard, I will say it straight out but I will never refuse to give a new chance to that person, sometimes people start out wrong, opinions can change. You can't like everybody. I listen to metal music, and I sometimes say serious emo stuff.

30.JOKE:
1. Blood elf female: "You wont hit a lady, will ya?"
Paladin: "The hammer of justice is unisex!"
2. It does not matter if you are guilty or innocent a paladin will always cast his judgement upon you.

(I made up this jokes, don't be harsh on me, my sense of humor sucks.)

Thats IT y0!

Last edited by Obscure on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 am; edited 6 times in total
Obscure
Obscure
Pokemon Master

Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED]

Post by nerubians Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 am

Nice guy, thumbs up from me!
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Protection Paladin Loneliness [ACCEPTED]

Post by Deltablazy Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:03 am

App is good, you put some work into it.

Problem is we seek perfection and mistakes aren't allowed. And 40 days + wotlk experience isn't a lot. But joking aside.

We troll a lot, flame a lot, and some of us are quite arrogant. If you can't control yourself, shit's gonna happen. Although you should know that already since you spend your time with MUHV.

Other than that, thumbs ups.

Deltablazy
The Condom and a Storage Facility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenad777 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 am

Well, he's quite a good guy, a friend of mine. Although he has only 40 days of experience, he knows what he's doing.
Allien will probably flame you because you have small number of keybinds.

Thumbs up.

Last edited by Nenad777 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelled wrong :P)
Nenad777
Nenad777
The Answer

http://www.sajklan.iz.rs

Back to top Go down

Post by Cratos Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:47 am

Thumbs up mate! (: Good Luck! cheers
Cratos
Cratos
Gold me please

http://twitter.com/asugom

Back to top Go down

Post by Everes. Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 am

thumbs up
Everes.
Everes.
Homo Dorfo

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 am

You said you're gonna make a perfect application, yet I see not a single shred of BBCode. What gives?
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JFF Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 am

It's a nice guy who is willing to help everyone out.
He really looks up to this guild and an other no-lifer is just what we need!

Thumbs up!
JFF
JFF
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by zlidruid Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Great pala, holy and prot.
Thumbs UP for that guy. 40days to learn wotlk is just fine, and he was with us last night in raid and tanked really good.
zlidruid
zlidruid
Best druid EU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathiuss Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:58 am

Loneliness OGM man hai dawnofheal herre

thumbs up ofc Smile
Kathiuss
Kathiuss
Wabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Thandal Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:44 am

Thumbs up ofc.
Thandal
Thandal
The Situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahinja Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm

If Kathi gave thumb up i have 2 do it as well !
+1 !
Strahinja
Strahinja
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:48 am

Thumbs up
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclops Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:36 am

Whatever big mouth he has Smile, he's a good and helpfull guy.
Thumbs up
Cyclops
Cyclops
the Goatslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 am

Thumbs up.
cyrus
cyrus
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafeine Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:05 am

He says that he sounds like a girl, can't get any better than that.
Thumbs up.

Cafeine
SUPER HAWT MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 am

I know right?
You can just ducktape it to his belly and it's like it was never there.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 am

Thumbs up.
However, your PvP spec sucks and you're a clicker...Get more key-binds, jeez.
P.S: YES, Pery. I know I QQ bout binds on every app.
Aillen
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenad777 Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 am

Right. I'll give you a little hint of my talents, which were little edited by Jackk.

- Move 1 point from [Toughness] to [Blessed Life] and 2 more points from [Sacred Cleansing] also to [Blessed Life].
- Move 1 point from [Pure of Heart] and 1 point from [Purifying Power] to [Judgments of the Pure].
Nenad777
Nenad777
The Answer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:38 am

Aillen wrote:Thumbs up.
However, your PvP spec sucks and you're a clicker...Get more key-binds, jeez.
P.S: YES, Pery. I know I QQ bout binds on every app.
Don't sweat it, if wasn't you it would be me or deluded or jack.

Thumbs up.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Nenad777 wrote:Right. I'll give you a little hint of my talents, which were little edited by Jackk.

- Move 1 point from [Toughness] to [Blessed Life] and 2 more points from [Sacred Cleansing] also to [Blessed Life].
- Move 1 point from [Pure of Heart] and 1 point from [Purifying Power] to [Judgments of the Pure].

Nenad, you are NOT allowed to give hints about anything connected to paladins anymore..! SRSLY!
Aillen
Aillen

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradoxx Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:12 pm

A second application? This time as a protection paladin?Wonder what Jackk is going to say about it. Razz
Anyway thumbs up but you need to stop raging and acting childish on global/general etc.(like today in AB Razz)if you want to be member of sapped. And clean up this goddamn UI , its a total mess.
Paradoxx
Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:10 pm

while we in general need prot paladin or two because i dont like to tank, that protection spec is AWFUL

lets start from most obvious and serious mistakes, in order of how bad they are:

1) EYE FOR AN EYE - WHAT THE FUCK MAN, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT DOING IN TANKING BUILD - when you get defense cap you should not be crit'd at all, AT FUCKIN ALL, thats worst spent 2 talent points in tanking build i have seen. Not the first time i see people taking it tho, sigh

2) guarded by the light - ITS MUST FUCKIN HAVE. its -6% spell damage taken (molten spew / twins anyone?) + divine plea refreshing, you really need it even with sanctuary up. Also, with that you can remove 1 point from spiritual attunement. Without it you will go dry if not main tanking faster then mm hunter without rapid recuperation

3)touched by the light - its needed for additional threat. while not having vigilance is slight disadvantage, for some unknown reason it seems protection threat sucks, or its just me who cant bash 12345 fast enough. anyway, get it, because all our abilities scale with both attack power AND spell power
Protection spec without those 2 talents is like going in space without space suits. Or like trying to drive a car without wheels. Or something like that

furthermore:
4) pursuit of justice - its +15% movement speed, so you can take 22 stamina on boots instead of tuskar's vitality
5) reckoning - should be at least 1/5, just so there is chance to proc it
6) seal of command - should be in spec for aoe tanking, because it works like cleave (hits 3 targets in total). Not necesary, but useful

also, if you are applying as protection, why did you post holy interface? But still, flash of light should be somewhere closer, how can you reach it there on 9

about raging , it isnt that much of a problem (if not on public channels), i rage on /bg on regular basis while pugging random battlegrounds ;(

about pvp holy spec, didnt check it, cbf to correct something i dont really care about
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenad777 Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Aillen wrote:
Nenad777 wrote:Right. I'll give you a little hint of my talents, which were little edited by Jackk.

Nenad, you are NOT allowed to give hints about anything connected to paladins anymore..! SRSLY!

I told you I never farmed honor for socket mats. I just picked some sockets from guild bank from old guild. I'm too tired to farm enough honor for wrathful feet, lol.
Nenad777
Nenad777
The Answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:55 am

I'm not talkin bout that, you noob. You made his awful spec even worse..
[Blessed Life] ? What the fuck? Delete your pala... (I won't even comment other shit, lawl)
Aillen
Aillen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next