Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot Warrior - Linken (le Tank) [ACCEPTED]

2 posters

Go down

Prot Warrior - Linken (le Tank) [ACCEPTED] Empty Prot Warrior - Linken (le Tank) [ACCEPTED]

Post by Linken Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Linken
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Warrior
4.RACE: Human
5.MAIN SPEC: PvE

http://wow335.gamestool.net/warriort.php?3521300123005100202212000200000000000000000000000000000000053350225200000520000000000

6.OFF SPEC:
N/A (PvP is overrated)

7.PROFESSIONS:
Mining, mebbe smithing but might hop into engineering

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (only need to put down character name, class, and specs).
80 Warlock named Ratkon, used him as a gold farmer, might do tailoring on him

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Steve

10.AGE: 37 (it's true :p)

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Newfoundland, Canada (God's Country *g*)

12.TIMEZONE: GMT -3.5

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Most likely, my work is done for the season now so I'll have more online time.

Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: Varies
Tuesday: Varies
Wednesday: Varies
Thursday: Varies
Friday: Varies
Saturday: Varies
Sunday: Varies

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
https://2img.net/h/i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee25/kw_newfie/WoW/WoWScrnShot_121810_214754.jpg

Not fancy but Carbontite works more in the background.

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:
Too long :p I'm an old school m4a player before it went bang I played m4a for a year or more.

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
Tried it, didn't get past the 10 day free trial, actually, didn't get past 5min of the 10 day free trial :p

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC):
Way back when we did all the achievements for all the pre TBC instanced for shits and giggles, was fun

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): (Same as Above)
Been there, done them, bought the T-Shirt

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): (Same as Above)
Same as above Smile

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
My old guild moved to another server and split up, came back to see that sapped was still going, from what I've seen sapped is he only guild that has more the 2 brain cells to rub together. That and some of my old guild mates are here Smile

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
Givin' my age, most likely you can expect me to be yelling at you damned kids to get off my lawn :p

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
PvE all the way, more fun and less hacking idiots

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
On a server previous to m4a (Middle Earth) we were Rebirth, when we moved here I'm not sure if we kept the Rebirth name or used another one. Might have been Pirates of Balls Deep. It's been so long I can't remember.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yap

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
Either or, I have both on my machine but I prefer TS3.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
Carbonite, best addon ever, makes the map look and feel like google maps.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
Tea is an old guildmate plus I've done some FOS and POS with a few of your members

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
That's classified G14, meaning if I told you I'd have to chop your wedding tackle off and staple 'em to your forehead Smile

30.JOKE:

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

*ba dum ching*
Linken
Linken
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior - Linken (le Tank) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Prot Warrior - Linken (le Tank) [ACCEPTED]

Post by koljach Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:25 pm

I removed all posts from your application, because we have just closed the recruitment section, but your application will be reviewed next week, because less than 2 days is not enough for any kind of non-biased judgement.
Due to technical limitations, locking up the sub-forum disables replying in topics(and not just making new ones, to my disappointment), so people will discuss your application in a members-only section.
While you wont be able to see the replies and discussion immediately, but once a decision is made, I will paste all of the replies here for public viewing.
I am terribly sorry about the situation, though. It's kind of unique, but rest assured, you will be treated equally to all other applicants. (That's a lie by the way, we favor native English speakers by default. We also have a camwhore slot open if you're interested)

For members:
You can find discussion here: https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net/t1446-discussion-about-linken-s-application

Really, Jackk? 4 Fucking rows under 1 sentence? If someone were to read that while high, you could have done time for murder, as stoners can only breathe when there's a period. You see that's funny because it means multiple things. -Deluded
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior - Linken (le Tank) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Prot Warrior - Linken (le Tank) [ACCEPTED]

Post by koljach Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm

Leaders of Sapped Girls sincerely apologize for leaving you to wait over 3 months, but if you still play here, and want to join, you are Accpted.
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down