Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yancy's Application [ACCEPTED]

+8
Zael
Aleor
deluded
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
TwIzTeD
ExtraPriest
Thrill
kthxbye
12 posters

Go down

Yancy's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Yancy's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by kthxbye Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Yancy
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Priest
4.RACE: Night Elf
5.MAIN SPEC: Click here! - PvP
6.OFF-SPEC: Click here! - PvE
7.PROFESSIONS: Enchanting, Jewelcrafting
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Alliance:
Schael, Resto/Feral Druid
Joha, Mutli/Assasination Rogue
Jemis, Elemental/Restoration Shaman
Kickstarts, Shadow/Discipline Priest
Flameseeker, Arms/Fury Warrior
Marcy, Frost/Fire Mage

Horde:
Velitha, Disc/Shadow Priest

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Adrian
10.AGE: 19
11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Kyustendil, Bulgaria
12.TIMEZONE: +2

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:

Depends on my free time /I'm working, studying, meeting with my GF, friends, etc./, but usually I'm able to.

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

As I mentioned, depends on my free time but it's ~3-4 hours per day.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: Link. I don't have raid one.

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: About 2 years. I've stopped when WotLK came out for ~7-8 months and then I joined again to Lothar's Rest(FS) community.

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None.

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): None.

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): Karazhan, BT, Hyjal, SWP, Zul'Aman

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): The OS, Naxx, VoA, ICC, ToC

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I wanna be a part of good organised raids, pissed of pugs /for example reaching to DB only in ICC25 cuz of ninjaing the chest or wiping on Lord Marrowgar cuz noone attack the spikes/.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Every type of help like in pve, pvp, professions.

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I like both equally.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was in Madball's guild ages ago, I don't even remember its name and I left it cuz of him. And "Rolling Like a Stone" that I'm in now is just made for fun, we are just 3 RL friends there.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes.

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? No, since I have no sound on my PC.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Gearscore, Priestbeast, Shieldwatch, Cooldowns, Prat, Ingela's Rupture, CCWatcher.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Cyclops and Theholysaint.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I'm studying in university, got problems with some shitty professors atm; I like to party; I'm addicted to music and that's in general.

30.JOKE:
Q: What's the difference between woman and a fridge?
A: The fridge does not scream when someone put meat in it.
kthxbye
kthxbye
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Yancy's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Yancy's Application [ACCEPTED]

Post by Thrill Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:46 pm

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? No, since I have no sound on my PC.

Headphones are less than 3 euros and you can get sound drivers for free, so whats your problem ?

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraPriest Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:37 am

1. PVE spec: u rather spend 5 points just to get 10% spirit increase for mana regeneration than using 3 points on focused mind, to reduce you spells mana cost by 15%? interesting, considering that shadow priest's spirit aint THAT high that 10% would make a big difference. Shadow weaving is not working atm, so its 3 points waste too... i would rather go more deep to discipline, like improoving my power word: shield and reducing mana cost of dots.

2. PVP spec: are you like using mooncloth gear in pvp or smthng? cuz if u would use satin you would have quite a good crit chance so i cant understand why you dont spec Shadow Power which increase your crit dmg? plus.. since when fackin shadow priests are using mana burn ? O.o l2dps so they will burn their own mana by healing em self more then you will burn em with mana burn.

3. screenshot: i bet your rotation is like clicking buttons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 (lol, cuz it sux)

4. no sound? wtf?

summarising what i've said - you dont know what the FUCK to do, so thumbs down.

ExtraPriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:08 am

ExtraPriest wrote:1. PVE spec: u rather spend 5 points just to get 10% spirit increase for mana regeneration than using 3 points on focused mind, to reduce you spells mana cost by 15%? interesting, considering that shadow priest's spirit aint THAT high that 10% would make a big difference. Shadow weaving is not working atm, so its 3 points waste too... i would rather go more deep to discipline, like improoving my power word: shield and reducing mana cost of dots.

2. PVP spec: are you like using mooncloth gear in pvp or smthng? cuz if u would use satin you would have quite a good crit chance so i cant understand why you dont spec Shadow Power which increase your crit dmg? plus.. since when fackin shadow priests are using mana burn ? O.o l2dps so they will burn their own mana by healing em self more then you will burn em with mana burn.

To be clear, I don't know this guy and I'm not defending him just... you're wrong at most of your points.
He's getting 10% spirit not cause the mana regeneration, but for the damage. He probably glyphed for glyph of shadow which increases his spell power by X% of his spirit. All tho, its not a big damage increase. And why would you need improved shield for pve? That would ruin every disci priest in the raid.

About pvp spec, mooncloth is better cause you om on mana fast and you get increased damage cause of your talents and glyph. And spriest sometimes need mana burn when they play with resto druids, its a pretty good combo, the drood cyclones and roots the dps and the spriest fears his target on a clean area so he can burn him down, In 7-8 burns the healer is completely Om and with a few dots dead aswell.

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:08 am

Well, from what I remember you are pretty decent, your keybinds are rather confusing but that's a personal preference I guess.
Thumbs up.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:18 am

Spopbg Yancy,for all this time i didnt knew u r bg Very Happy
Hes decent player imo and there is no active spriest beside Jackk
I'll give ya Thumbs up

MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraPriest Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:49 am

oh well thrill, if u want to have this discussion ok.

ok tell me if i got this wrong:
pve spec: ok so here youre stating, that in pve you DON'T need to save mana when you have to basicly spam ur spells non stop(becouse you dont offer him to get -15% of spells mana cost from Focused mind tallent & you dont want him to go deeper to disc and save 10% of mana from ur dots). And you NEED to get +10% spirit to get a CHANCE to increase sp by 30% of total spirit ON YOUR CRITICAL NON -PERIODIC DAMAGIC SPELL CAST (AKA CRIT of mind flay or mind balst or powerword:death)+ 20% of spirit cuz of tallent. and wasting 5 points for this uber boost. Since we are going with this till the roots, LETS DO SOME SIMPLE MATH!
well maybe i'm noob with spriests cuz i don't have a single item with spirit, but still lets take it as an example. i have 319 spirit(with spirit buff).
So at the very begining i have tallent that increase my sp by 20% of spirit and a glyph that gives me a chance to increase my sp by 30% of my total spirit on crit non-periodic damaging spell strike(which i didnt say is bad, i'm using it on pve spec too).
SO: from tallent we get: 319*0.2 = 63.8 sp <-- lets call it base sp increase
from glyph if i get lucky i get : 319*0.3 = 95.7 <- lets call it base lucky sp increase
Now, let's say we did ur "pro spec" and we wasted 5 points on spirit tap and improved spirit tap. So now we get buff that increase our spirit by 10% so now our spirit with proc will be 319*1.1 = 350.9
now our new "base sp increase" will be: 350.9 * 0.2 =70.18
now our new "base lucky sp increase" will be: 350.9 *0.3 = 105.27
So difference between old and new "base sp increase" is:
70.18 - 63.8 = 6.38
Difference between old and new "base lucky sp increase" is:
105.27-95.7=9.57
total sp increase by tallent and glyph on proc which increase sp by 10% is:
6.38 + 9.57 = 15.95.
so in conclusion : we waste 5 points to increase sp by 16(I bet you'll give me an argument that you're pro and you're stacking spirit with shadow priest too, so lets dont forget that when we stack spirit we loose crit, if we loose crit = lesser chance that we will crit with our non periodic damaging spell and glyph will proc so in the end ull have the same sp increase in the time period)
ok i think we covered the damaging part. now about the bubble. seriously ppl, i didnt play retail, but thing as "disc priest in pve" ... ARE YOU FACKIN SERIOUS? ok power word:shield protects how much? like.. if i remmeber good ~ 5000(with tallent) dmg. aka prayer of healing for priest in holy spec and it heals 5 ppl.. plus even if you DO take disc priests in raid how many do you take of em? 5?10? i bet its 1 max and he aint spamming bubbles. so the point for me to spec on improved power word:shield is to bubble my self to reduce dmg taken on critical moments( such as declimente or festergut's blight or voa wipeout, becouse from my healing experience i know that its quite hard to heal 25 mans raid fast from 10% of hp to normal before they dies), so the healers can heal people who have greater heals need then me, and i dont have to be so careful about myself so i can dps boss even harder and help heal people with my vampyric embrace. plus specing for imporved power word:shield allows me to spec deeper into disc so i can get 10% mana taken reduce from my dots cast.
enought with pve part.

nao pvp: ok ure stating taht spirit is good again. ok, so why then he doesnt use spirit tap in pvp spec, since 10% increase would be higher? plus again, you stack spirit = you loose crit chance = you has lower chance to crit with your non-periodic damaging spells PLUS how often do you use mind blast or mindflay when you got mage/warrior/rogue/warlocks pet on you, i bet you dont use shadow word:death too often too, especiously when you got 2 ppl bursting on you? what is more i dont know how you acctually manage to go OOM with dispersion with 1.2 min cd and 3min shadowmeld cd, replenishment and full bags of water(xD). plus if he does go oom why doesnt he use mana cost reduce tallent then? and ok if you use glyph of shadow, what do you sacrifice? dispersion glyph? glyph of mind flay - witch increase 10% of mind flay dmg on targets doted with shadow word:pain? or inner fire glyph and let meelies eat you alive? ur play style is interesting but while you cast 7-8 mana burns(tho i think youll have to do moar mana burns on full wf ppl, and your partner wont be able to hold on other dpser so long, and gl mana burning with warrior or rogue on you, plus they can LOS and innervate or divine plea themself) you can either drop all your dots pull out all ur cds and kill oponents while ccing him or make him so much dmg taht he will burn more mana healing him self then you will burn him.

-peace-

Extrapriest

ExtraPriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 am

I was writing a similar rant, but 3.1 was the last patch there actually was a crying need to spec into Spirit tap, and even then in most cases it didn't result more than a 50dps increase. Believe it or not but that's a leveling talent, an endgame shadow priest has so little spirit even warrs regen mana faster than them. And that's saying something, given how warrs don't even have mana. However, should your gear indeed be made up by spirit and more spirit, I guess it is considerable in some ood cases. Though then I feel you're either off your hit cap, extremely low on haste or having retardedly low crit. AND EVEN THEN the boost from that talent is almost neglectable.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:04 am

First off all, i never ever had spirit tap in my life. It is a leveling talent, but I'm just telling the possible reasons why he speced for it. I didn't even tell its good. Second, why would you use 3 talents to improve a shield from ~3k to ~5k damage just to avoid burst damages which happen like every 2-3 minutes when you have dispersion and for shorter "explosions/bursts" your unimproved shield is enough.

About pvp, i dont want to comment this part, the results will show who's right.

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraPriest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:40 am

well I said, that tallenting spirit tap for pve = sux, you said that you disagree with me = you say that spirit tap is good sh1t. and about shield, thrill you should get a life, or a clock, cuz declimente or wipeout takes not every 2 min but a way more recently. and as i said wasting those points allows me spec deeper to disc. i found it the best choice of the possible ones.

ExtraPriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:58 am

OGM WAY ARGUE MENZ ITS SPRIEST NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah, 2k more absorbed damage will save you from deci, ok.

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraPriest Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:43 pm

ExtraPriest wrote: so the point for me to spec on improved power word:shield is to bubble my self to reduce dmg taken on critical moments(..), so the healers can heal people who have greater heals need then me, and i dont have to be so careful about myself so i can dps boss even harder and help heal people with my vampyric embrace. plus specing for imporved power word:shield allows me to spec deeper into disc so i can get 10% mana taken reduce from my dots cast.

i suggest u keep reading it until u finally get it >.<

ExtraPriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleor Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 am

Imo almost any talents spent on mana reduction or self survivability is a dps loss in 25-man raiding.
About yancy's talents i remember meeting him arenas .. decently skilled but i have bad impression from him as we used to be in Sinners Hell together and he just suddenly quit without any obvious reason long before the guild fall apart. / nor that he took any guild activity but still .. was kinda rude / . Also COULD U PLEASE LEARN TO SPEC FOR THREAT REDUCTION .. as i highly doubt ur using omen. Also i'd suggest improved shadow form is a must as there are tons of encounters with a lot of pushbacks.
Anyway smells like smo is in desperate need of dfo for pvp .. thumbs down
Aleor
Aleor
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:08 am

thumbs up
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisky Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:14 am

well... tbh I remember him from back in the days when I was in Sinners Hell, I remember him quitting the guild suddenly and joining madball's guild... don't even remember the name anymore... so afterwards madball's guild made ToC25 or 25hc.. not sure... so Yancy got the trinket from jarraxus and left the guild immediately so.. I honestly think he's here only to grab DFO and use it for pvp..
after all that I give Thumbs Down

Frisky
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Holysaint Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 am

A fuckload of turned up thumbs.
-Holy
Holysaint
Holysaint
The Insane Holypaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Thumbs up just cause he didn't wave, whisper me like most of the other applicants i don't even know.

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Thumbs up.
cyrus
cyrus
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:23 pm

ACCEPTED. Whisper officer ingame for invite.
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down