Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toeti Human rogue Application [DECLINED]

3 posters

Go down

Toeti Human rogue Application [DECLINED] Empty Toeti Human rogue Application [DECLINED]

Post by toeti Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 am

Hello my name is Neo and im 21 years,i was like a year ago from wow and i have been playing in the old m4a also since mmorpg4free(i have played in retail also) and now im back again ^^
My pve or pvp experienced are all after vanilla (because i didnt played in vanilla )and im familiar with the stuff on the emmolators or the retail stuff in tbc wotlk exept cata i didnt played in cata.
One of my friends is in the guild atm so i decide to join the guild also,as a social member if i can get inv i can make you sure if its about pve i can attend 100% of them since im free and prepared at all in these days,im always in mood and just want to enjoy the game,im not someone to QQ and im not whinin,well yeah its just a game but that doesnt means im not serious in game.
Im just playing on this chr so i dont have anything to talk about like mine alts their factions or etc ^^ just this human rogue,BTw i didnt used any application form just wanted to be free.
Back in the old m4a i have done all pve stuff,yeah it was kinda bugy or simple like tank&spank i can just remember the SWP was a bit different specialy Kj or naxx and Ulduar,ICC.(i have played wotlk more in retail) i think this is all about my pve xp just with more details =].
I think i dont have anything else to talk about and thank you for letting me to lave my application,i hope i get a chance to join the guild and we enjoy the friendship and game stuff together ^^
Thanks again.
toeti
toeti
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Toeti Human rogue Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Toeti Human rogue Application [DECLINED]

Post by Peryite Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 am

Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Toeti Human rogue Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Toeti Human rogue Application [DECLINED]

Post by koljach Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 am

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

also, even if you want to join as casual, you have to fulfil application form. Good day sir
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down