Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane-Mage-Siccipappa [ACCEPTED]

+8
Florens
Frisky
Neyo
Amorey
Atoms
Lumination
Facker
Siccipappa
12 posters

Go down

Arcane-Mage-Siccipappa [ACCEPTED] Empty Arcane-Mage-Siccipappa [ACCEPTED]

Post by Siccipappa Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:49 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Siccipappa
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Mage
4. RACE: Human
5. MAIN SPEC: PVE http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#ozxVcu0IzxGuMxedcZMGc0o
6. OFF-SPEC: PVE http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#of0Vcu0cZcEc0RhfhVubhzt

7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec:
Glyph of Arcane Power, Glyph of Arcane Blast and Glyph of Molten Armor
-b) off-spec:Glyph of Fire Ball, Glyph of Living Bomb and Glyph of Molten Armor
8. PROFESSIONS:Tailoring and JC
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Piccasso, Pala, holy and retry.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME:Wei Jiang

11. AGE:22

12. CITY AND COUNTRY:Belfast ,UK

13. TIMEZONE: +1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:4+
Tuesday:4+
Wednesday:4+
Thursday:4+
Friday:4+
Saturday:10+
Sunday:
10+

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:I can only make this one cuz no raids......https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/694/31705281.png/

17. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only)
Arcane: 4 Arcane Blast + 1 Arcane Missiles. If mana enough, then brainless Arcane Blast.(I cant reply to my own post so I have to answer Frisky's question here....Arcane Blast will give me a debuff which increase mana cost and damage done by arcane spells. In theory, always use Arcane Blast can do the highest damage but no mage have enough mana. But if the boss only have 15% health left and I have 60% or more mana left which allow me to use arcane blast until the boss died, I will use only Arcane Blast. In China, we often call this period as MANA BURNING and the principle is trying to use all ur mana when boss died then there is no "waste". )
Fire: Keep scorch and living bomb, use fire ball and use pyroblast when hot streak.

18. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: About 2 years. Since 3.13 version.

19. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:I have played in Chinese retail for about 1 year.

20. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)No. I played wow since wlk version.

21. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: (Same as Above)No.

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above)I have played as a raid leader in Chinese retail for about 1 year, so I know almost all things about wlk's raids.

23. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:I am a pure pve player. You can see it from both my specs..All I want is well organised graids as I have had in China. And there is no doubt that SAPPED is the best PVE guild in Ally. I am sure that I can enjoy the best teamwork, best ungiveness and best onganised graids on this server....All in a word, I want to kill lichking and tell him who is the real king.

24. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: As a mage, I know I am not only a dpser. I know what a mage can do and should do in a raid group. I am sure I can help a lot in raids. Just trust me.

25. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:PVE ofc. PVP is more individually. What I like is the teamwork in raids, especially in some hard cases. I love the feeling like I can shout to the boss:"you can kill me with a little finger, but I have my teammates. come and die".

26. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:Ghost Division. As I metioned above, all I want is well organised graids. After I joined GD, I log everynight waiting for some leaders to organise a raid but get nothing. There is even no exact time for graids....They just make a raid whenever they want, if there are not enough ppl in guild they will inv pugs and it usually be like this. I have joined several ICC organised by GD's officer but never reached the professor. I would appreciate it if we just failed to kill the professor but they didnt even try it and just ungroup....how can I even say hello to the lichking like this...I am sorry to complain too much...OK, GD is a good guild just not suitable for me.

27. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Sure.

28. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes.

29. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:Duowan Box. It is a bag of mixed addons such as recount, spelltimer, raid alerter, grid, DBM, DCT and so on.

30. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?I dont think so .

31. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:I am from China and studying Chemical Engineering in UK now. I am free everynight . And I love WOW.
Looks like that I need talk more about myself for u guys to know me.
I am a sports boy, especially when I came to UK. I go to the gym almost every morning cuz it is very near to my house. And I love basketball, but I cant swim. Although they are not related.
I also love rock, I think no one will not like Linkin Park. But as a Chinese I listen much more Chinese songs. Maybe u know some Chinese singers such as JAY CHOU and LEEHOM WANG.
Whats more, I can cook Chinese dishes and I think its delicious.
I am a patient man, maybe that's because I have learned Chemical Engineering for 3 years. Engineers need patience cuz we usually calculate the same thing again and again to gain the best results. In Chinese retail, we usually go to ICC with ppl who have only 4800 gs or even less so we wipe easily if we dont deal with every case well, but my group will do it again after wipe. Sometimes, we just spend all night on wiping and again and again and tomorrow again. That why I cant understand ppl on the server even need 5.5K gs for just a voa.....
And the most important thing is I am a single man, if any girls feel interested in me just send me a private message~~LOL.just joking..

32. JOKE:
Chinese jokes are often playing with Chinese words, so Idk how to translate them into English.
This may be the most suitable one I can pick up in my mind. Hope u will like it.
One day, the zoo's elephant suddenly died, the breeder came immediately fell in elephants cried bitterly. Visitors are all deeply moved at this scene: "The breeder loves his elephant so much." Another zookeeper interrupted: "there is a rule in the zoo that if an animal die , the man who takes care of it have to dig the grave for it. How can he not cry for it? "

Last edited by Siccipappa on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Siccipappa
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Arcane-Mage-Siccipappa [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Arcane-Mage-Siccipappa [ACCEPTED]

Post by Facker Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm

You seem like a nice guy. Also you have experience from retail, and that's a good thing. BUT, you didn't put enough effort into application. I am sure you can improve it. Add something more on 31. And about joke, it's stupid as hell. I am neutral for now. Thumbs up!

Last edited by Facker on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Facker
Facker
Incorporeal

https://facebook.com/LoLSerbia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumination Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm

i got northing to say here

+1

Lumination
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 am

Thumbs at sky.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Amorey Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 am

Thumbs up Smile
Amorey
Amorey
Incorporeal

https://www.facebook.com/vidi.mileva

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyo Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:27 am

Thumbs Up! What a Face
Neyo
Neyo
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisky Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 am

I have only 1 question till my thumbs up, what do you mean "when mana is enough, brainless arcane blast spam" what do you think is enough mana and what do you think is brainless AB spam

I'm neutral for now, waiting your answer

Frisky
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Florens Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Actually TS, I have found out that doing AB x4 + AM gives better dps than constant ABs. It may sound strange but that was my conclusion after some testing, so need to do "brainless arcane blast spam". However, I use Glyph of Arcane Missiles instead of Glyph of Arcane Power so this might not be the case for you!

Other than that you seem just fine. Thumbs up!
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 pm

i dislike asians in general.First time i hear about this guy,wouldnt be suprised if hes looking for place to gear up hes char.Call me a racist i dont care.

Anyway i'd say we are capped on mages which implies one thing NO MORE MAGES(its not my hatred towards them speaking its just pure fact).So its obvious Thumbs down.
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:09 am

dokter, thank you for so argumented and well explained input. Reply with proper answer or delete post
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Holysaint Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:51 am

For your own sake, i hope you don't have a messed up chinese accent.
Thumbs up tho.
-Holy
Holysaint
Holysaint
The Insane Holypaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Doktor Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 am

Jackk, everything's said what needed to be, but if you want me to make a full statement, here you go.

I completely agree with :
MrTwister a.k.a Mini wrote:
Anyway i'd say we are capped on mages which implies one thing NO MORE MAGES(its not my hatred towards them speaking its just pure fact).So its obvious Thumbs down.

and that's the reason im giving a huge Thumbs down
Doktor
Doktor
PVP HIRO

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Accepted. Whisper an officer ingame for invite.
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down