Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kemoshaman(Elemental shaman)

2 posters

Go down

Kemoshaman(Elemental shaman) Empty Kemoshaman(Elemental shaman)

Post by duca97 Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Kemoshaman
2.LEVEL:80
3.CLASS::Shaman
4.RACE::Draenei
5.MAIN SPEC:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#ZXpz5w6pM6176,,12213 Elemental PVE
6.OFF-SPEC:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#16d4bkJ9bJjQ,,12213 Elemental PVP
7.GLYPHS:
-a)main spec: Glyph of Flame Shock,Glyph of Lava Burst,Glyph of Lightning Bolt
-b)off-spec:Glyph of Hex,Glyph of Thunderstorm,Glyph of Shocks
8.PROFESSIONS:Inscription 450
9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:(Only need to put down character name, class, and specs). I got combat rouge (name Britva) 5.5gs pve i dont play on him in last time.

[size=24]]REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:/size]

10.REAL LIFE NAME:Dusan
11.AGE:16
12.CITY AND COUNTRY:Pljevlja/Montenegro
13.TIMEZONE:GRM+1
14.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
15.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:6-7 h
Tuesday:4-5 h
Wednesday:6-7 h
Thursday: 4-5 h
Friday:6-7 h
Saturday:7-9 h
Sunday:5-6 h

[size=24]d]WoW GENERAL SECTION:size]

16.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA:https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/24nir1u.jpg
17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:I do not have but i do if insist.
18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION:(DPS only)First i use totems: [Strength of Earth Totem]>[Totem of Wrath]>[Mana Spring Totem]>[Wrath of Air Totem] if we go in boss like Travon of Ice Watcher i use [Frost Resistance Totem].I first use Flame of Shock on boss then>Lava Burst>Chain Lightning>Lightning Bolt>Elemental Mastery>Lava Burst.I also use Heroism.
19.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:4 years.
20.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH:(How long and /time played)This shaman is my new hero i play with him 1 days 15 h and 23 mins
21.RETAIL EXPERIENCE:2 years on Molten-Wow server -Frostwolf
22.RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC:(Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)[color=cyan]none.
23.RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC:(Same as Above) I play on Frozen Skull my hero was horde-tauern warrior -name Littlefoot best warr on server. I have experience from all instance like Sunwell,BT,Zul Aman,Karzahan ...
24.RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above - please specify till which boss did you come in both ICC 10 and 25. Also on heroic, if you have heroic expirience. You are also encouraged to write about Trial of the Crusader 25 men and Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 men difficulties) I've done much raids like VOA 10,VOA 25 NAXXRAMAS 25,ULDUAR 10,ULDUAR 25,TOC 10,TOC 10 HC,TOC 25,ICC 10,ICC 25 ...I never been in ICC 10 HC and ICC 25 HC.
25.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I want join SAPPED because this gulid active and because this gulid makes a lot of raid.
26.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:Active player in raids and everting what need ... Very Happy

27.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:I prefer PVE, because I like to go to the raids,killing bosses and i want have fun with friends... Surprised
28.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:I was in The Insane,More Pew PeW Arrow I was leave from The Insane because us Gulid master was banned from GM and we dont go in raids anymore Arrow From More Pew Pew i leave because we dont go in raids.. Very Happy
29.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Yes, I'm.
30.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?I have team speak but i get and ventrilo.
31.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:I just use Addon for Gear score Wink
32.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?I really dont know anybody im new here ... Rolling Eyes
33.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:What i can tell about me Arrow I'm very friendy, i love be with my friends, i love rep and rock music like Eminem and Metalica... I love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYUMPKFYd6g
34.ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: I love all kinds of ... What a Face

I hope you will like my letter and I will be admitted Wink

duca97
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Kemoshaman(Elemental shaman) Empty Re: Kemoshaman(Elemental shaman)

Post by Peryite Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:46 pm

No. You will NOT have apps on both forums. I don't even care if people read this app and say it's good; you will NOT fucking have an app open on both forums. Come back when the one on LD is resolved.
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:06 pm

duca97 wrote:duca97 Mon 26 Nov 2012, 23:03

Ok i will delete for other forum...
duca97 wrote:duca97 Mon 26 Nov 2012, 23:25

I delete post from other forum you can chek
Ok, now tell me something. Other people pointed out several mistakes you did while making an app on Lones forum. So why didn't you fix those mistakes when applying here?
Copy paste is easy but if you copy shit, it will still end up being shit.

And lastly, Lone called you a retard and were about to decline you. What makes you think Sapped would want you if they didn't? Previous paragraph partially applies to this.

Here's a tip. There's this thing people have in their head called a "brain". If you are one of those people that can shove a pencil in their ear and pull it out the other one, then I HIGHLY recommend you don't come back here.

One last thing:
duca97 wrote:29.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Yes, I'm.
Banned for 24h.
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down