Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bananic [ACCEPTED]

+13
Enterprise
Linda Lovescoxx
Neurotic
Atoms
Florens
Icewarrior
Beautifulone
deluded
Dinoz19
Zael
Hitman
Bananic
17 posters

Go down

Bananic [ACCEPTED] Empty Bananic [ACCEPTED]

Post by Bananic Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:42 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Bananic
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Priest
4. RACE: Human
5. MAIN SPEC: PvE
6. OFF-SPEC: PvP
7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec: Major glyphs: Glyph of Mind Flay, Glyph of Shadow, Glyph of Dispersion; Minor glyphs: Glyph of Shadowfiend, Glyph of Levitate
-b) off-spec: Major glyphs: Glyph of Mind Flay, Glyph of Dispersion, Glyph of Inner fire; Minor glyphs: Glyph of Levitate, Glyph of Shadowfiend, Glyph of Fortitude
8. PROFESSIONS: Tailoring/Enchanting
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Currently, I don’t have any alt.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Vukašin

11. AGE: 19

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Backa Palanka, Serbia

13. TIMEZONE: GMT +1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Monday: 3-4 h
Tuesday: 3-4 h
Wednesday: 3-4 h
Thursday: 3-4 h
Friday: 3-4 h
Saturday: 3-4 h
Sunday: 3-4 h
These are just my approximate playtimes, sometimes I play more, sometimes less. It depends on many diffrent things, but I can always play longer if needed.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: ScreenShot of stats

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: ScreenShot from Raid

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: I start off with Shadow Word: Pain and after that cast Vampiric Touch and on same cooldown use Devouring Plague. After that I cast Mind Blast. When all my DoTs are on the target and Mind Blast on cooldown, I use Mind Flay. As the fight continues, I keep using Mind Blast on every cooldown, refresh DoTs when needed (without clipping them, of course) and use Mind Flay in the meantime.
I also tend to use Shadowfiend early in the fight and I usually release him after the first Mind Blast. This way if fight lasts longer its cooldown will be off and that way I can use him again later during the fight. I try to use Dispersion when I see huge damage upcoming, but if I am running out of mana and Shadowfiend is on cooldown, I am forced to use Dispersion even without that big damage.

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: For about year and a half, maybe two years

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: This is my first and only character on this server. Played shows 37 days.

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None.

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: Haven`t played before TBC.

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: I don`t have any raid experience on TBC because I have started playing since Wrath of the Lich King.

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK:

TOC 10 normal – fully cleared
TOC 10hc – fully cleared
TOC 25 normal – fully cleared
TOC 25hc – fully cleared
VOA 10 – fully cleared
VOA 25 – fully cleared
ICC 10 normal – Proffessor, Sindragosa and Lich King left
ICC 10hc – Only first three bosses.
ICC 25 normal: Proffessor and Lich King left
ICC 25hc – Till Deathbringer,We tried BQL on HC but failed.

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: There are several reasons. Main one is to raid with experienced players, who know what are they doing. Although Exiles do ICC 25hc, there raiding is not very successful. I want do more bosses on hc, not just few. Apart from that, I want to be a part of the guild with the longest and the most successful raiding history. I am familiar with your realm firsts and it would make me proud of myself to contribute just a little bit in your future raiding. Also I want to meet new people, have fun and do all the other things you do when you are a part of such an organized community as your guild is.

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Well, from me you can always expect sincerity. I see no point in lying so I try to tell the truth, no matter how harsh it may sound. My opinion is that people deserve to know the truth. Apart from my sincerity, when I do something, I dedicate myself completely to making It done. In raids I devote entirely and 100% of me is put into doing it. Also, when I encounter boss for the first time, I always watch videos and read texts to get my self familiar with the tactics. Since I am a fast learner,
I have never had problems with this. Helping the guild and its members in any way I can is something that stands for itself, even without mentioning it.

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: When I started playing with this charachter, I was mostly PVP based player. In that time, I did very few raids. As the time passed, I was slowly getting bored of PVP so I had two choices: to make a new character or to start doing more PVE. I have chosen the other option. Since that time, I have almost completely neglected PVP and started doing PVE intensively. Don`t get me wrong, I still like PVP. Sometimes, as a resemblance of those days, I do some arenas or play battlegrounds. But, that’s not as it used to be. And as an answer to your question. I like them both very much, but currently PVE leads for just a bit. And as for the other question, as I said before, I got bored of PVP. But of course that’s not the only reason. I am a social type of person, so when you and 24 other guys try to accomplish the same goal together, special type of bondings are created between all of you. Friendship and mutual understandment is very important in PVE and that`s probably the biggest reason why I like PVE more then PVP. I came to realize this fact after doing several raids.

28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Firstly, I was part of guild called Dial M for Murloc, until it merged with Ghost Divison. For short period of time, I was member of Ghost Division, until my real life friend Wongzz and few other guys made Slavic Inqusition. I was in this guild since the beginning but unfortunately, it broke down. After that I was in private guild called Exalted with McDonalds. I had quite some nice time there but it wasn`t a raiding guild and I wanted to raid, so I joined Spanish guild Exalted. I wasn`t kicked from any of the guild I was part of. Leaving them was my own decision, apart from Slavic Inqusition, with whose destiny you are familiar.

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: I honestly hope so.

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes, of course.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Some of the most important AddOns I use are: DBM, Atlass Loot, Debuff Filter, Recount, GearScore, Bagnon and several others.

32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Wongzz and Beautifulone can do it.

33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU : What can I tell you about myself and that`s at least a bit interesting? Well, I’ll try my best - I am like every other highschool sudent. I like hanging out with my friends, going out to caffes, read some interesting books (but it has to be really interesting) and so on. Listening to music is something I like doing whenever I find opportunity. I prefer rock, metal, a bit of reggae and lately, I became very fond of electronic rock. And among friends and family I am known as the cool headed. It is very hard to make me angry and even if you do it, I relax and forget about that very soon (don’t know why, but I have a feeling that you should know this). Also this is the year I have to choose which college to enroll and it gives me some headaches. I think that would be it. If I have to explain something furthermore (like my talent build or why my rotation goes like this or any other thing), please tell me so that I could edit the application and try to answer it.

34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: I will use one from the internet, since translating those I know probably won`t make sense in English.

I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.
Bananic
Bananic
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Bananic [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Bananic [ACCEPTED]

Post by Hitman Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 pm

For one, someone posted a screenshot of their character in a raid instance
Hitman
Hitman
The über noob of Sapped

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 am

Thumbs up!
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinoz19 Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:57 am

I see some effort,tumps up
Dinoz19
Dinoz19
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:41 am

Mandatory raid frames addon. If you don't have enough space, get something small like Grid. As a shadow priest, you actually have raid-saving mechanics, might as well know when to use them.

Other than that, you've put some work into your app. Your English is good enough on a communicational level.

For your raiding spec, I'd say the Spirit Tap build diminishes in value as your gear improves to the point where it actually became unviable in uld25. In truth, for a well-itemized ICC priest, these 5 points will result in average to low mp5(which you essentially don't need anyway) and some 30 median DPS boost. Some argue the points are better spent in other areas increasing your utility.

Other than that, Thumbs Up.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautifulone Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 am

Best friend in real life. Big Thumbs Up and vouch. Very Happy

Last edited by Beautifulone on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beautifulone
Beautifulone

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewarrior Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:58 am

Bananic wrote:29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: I honestly hope so.

this was the only problem i found, but is easy to solve. just change your password and dont tell it to anyone.

you're a caster which is something we need, good level of english, and seems to be a nice guy.

TU
Icewarrior
Icewarrior
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Florens Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 am

Met him in arena and bgs few times when playing as horde (arcane mage + spriest vs frost mage + spriest). I'm nob geared on horde but still won against him, but that was mostly because he was playing with a noob mage (I think it was Emir) Smile

The app is good.

Thumbs up.
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Post by Like Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 pm

meh , your soul will have to do.
I shall take it.

Tu.
the Goateater