Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighter's Aplication [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

Fighter's Aplication [ACCEPTED] Empty Fighter's Aplication [ACCEPTED]

Post by Fighter Mon May 05, 2014 10:19 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Fighter
2.LEVEL: 77 (curreltny lvling I started yestarday)
3.CLASS: Rogue
4.RACE: Human
5.MAIN SPEC: PvP Mutil/Prep (Asassination/Subtlety)
6.OFF-SPEC: PvE Assasination (when i am only raiding i make 2 specs for PvE 1 is Combat 1 is Assasination i'll explain)

7.GLYPHS:
PvE

1. [Glyph of Hunger for Blood]
  2. [Glyph of Mutilate]
  3. [Glyph of Tricks of the Trade]

8.PROFESSIONS: I dont have any currently yet but i was thinking about leatherworking and enchanting
9.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
As i said i joined the server just yestarday (I used to play here long time ago while Sefiro was owner if anyone recalls) But knowing myself i'll have few alts as soon as i get this one in a good shape Smile

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10.REAL LIFE NAME: Pejo

11.AGE: 19

12.CITY AND COUNTRY: Zagreb, Croatia

13.TIMEZONE: GMT+1

14.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:no
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yEo
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: not every friday
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: not every sunday

15.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 3+
Tuesday: 3+
Wednesday: 3+
Thursday: 3+
Friday: 3+
Saturday: 4+
Sunday: 6+
(If nothing is to do i can play all day i am currently without a job and my only obligation is to hit the gym and eat correctly so i am kinda free)

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA:
Here

17.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
Currently have none

18.PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: 1. 1x mutilate 2. Slice and Dice 3. Hunger for Blood (keep it up refreshed before it drops) 4. 2x Mutilate 5. Envenom 6. Repeat 4

19.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Since Burning Crusade "for real"  but i started back at 2006. with 1.11/ 1.12 cant really remember
20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: Since i started on this server. That would be, 1 day ago played : 18hrs
21.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Played from 2.0.3 to 2.4.3 on Maghteridon then on wotlk i started on Kor'Gal all of my accounts have been sold i quitted kor'gal after toc was out for few weeks, Played Cata on retail for 6 months was just leveling alts with my friend with Refer A Friend system then we sold them . Never payed a month on retail was always buying it for gold from a friend on skype Smile

22.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): Naxx, MC, ZG

23.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): ALL literally

24.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): ALL

25.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Cause i just came back to wow and i am a serious player , very active.

26.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: A good cyber friend? (seriously i can talk with anyone it's kinda in my nature i am a talkative person). A good and loyal guild mate with a lot of knowlage about this girl even tho we learn every day.

27.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvP to be honest. Cause i've been always active in the competition games I used to be professional Call of Duty 4 player for 4 years (sponsored n stuff) lan turnaments and stuff. So i kinda like competing. But i like PvE too i like collecting achievements Very Happy

28.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I used to play on this server long time ago if i recall some of the guilds i'll tell you i think one of them was heaven shall burn

29.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes, I am. Though, one more person knows my account details, but she doesn't play here any more.

30.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes.

31.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
X-perl
Recount
Gatherer
Bagnon
Ratingbuster
DBM
+ few more PvP addons (if anyone wants to know i can share my UI) some of them are curentlly disabled

32.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Noone.I am kinda lost black sheep :#

33.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: My name is Pejo friends call me jope , my nickname is Fighter i love playing online games I am currently playing League of Legends (not that active) but i am platinum V on ranked (EUNE) I used to play Call of duty , I finished Graphic school for Web Designer. I paused year after 4th grade to invest in myself. Bought Canon EOS 600d camera and started of my photographery carrier. Few months later got a job in one of the best Zagreb's clubs so i started photographing nightlife. After 8 months i quitted, because it was slowing me down in my bodybuilding/fitness carrier. Currently i am just going to the gym for past 1.5 yrs competeing on national IFBB in 18 days and kinda preparing for it. I used to train Taekwondo for 8 yrs hummm i dunno what would i add . Rolling Eyes Shoot of some questions if you want 2 know something else Smile
34.ENTERTAIN US. JOKE:
You know you play too much when…
Your microwave dings and you yell, “Grats!”
Fighter
Fighter
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Fighter's Aplication [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Fighter's Aplication [ACCEPTED]

Post by Nriest Mon May 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Bodybuilder,played on kor'gal, srs gamer, CROATIAN 111!   cheers cheers cheers cheers

TU
Nriest
Nriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Tue May 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Effort put here is obvious, and THIS is how application should look. Furthermore, guy isnt even 80 yet but already has addons and keybinds set. Every other applicant should look up to this guy, like seriously

Last edited by koljach on Tue May 06, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Tue May 06, 2014 7:54 pm

ACCEPTED. Whisper an officer in-game for invite.
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down