Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA

+11
Maki
Errorzs
Florens
Camilla
TwIzTeD
Twisted Saint
Frane
drazaer
Lightlord
koljach
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA Empty Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA

Post by koljach Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Sup my dawgs, long time no see / hear.

Anyhow, as you guise probably now, its less than a week until WoW classic release. There will be 8 EU servers, and me and few ex-guildies (Zlidruid, Bloodup) will check it out and try to get some decent levels. Unfortunately, it will not be done ubder <Sapped Girls Cant Say No> as that's bannable offense on retail (what an fegets, i know), so we are shorting it to just <Sapped Girls> .

Server will be PvP one, Shazzrah EU..
If anyone plans on playing NA realms, server will be Stalagg NA.
And if by any chance anyone except Lightlord will be playing on Oceanic realms (what ever happened to Harvey, i liked that Perth faggot), your choice is Arugal OCE.

Dont know if we'll stick around and how long will all that last, but if anyone else also plans on playing on EU servers, i am calling you to Shazzrah. If nothing else, just to talk about times long gone.

EDIT:
Atina told me he plans on playing but on PvE server. I am just using this opportunity, without calling anyone out, to say that PvE servers are for pussies

Last edited by koljach on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA Empty Re: Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA

Post by Lightlord Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:12 pm

I'm not sure if I'll enjoy classic, but I'll be on Arugal OCE PVP. It's the only oceanic PvP server so it's going to be absolutely crazy lmao
Lightlord
Lightlord
Extraordinarily Sexy Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA Empty Re: Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA

Post by Like Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:06 am

If anyone from the US side is playing and is on Pegle PVE , Faerlina and Herod pvp , hit me up. I'll be helping with leading the streamer guilds so there will always be a spot open for ya in raids.
the Goateater

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:43 pm

I'll also be playing classic WoW. Any1 who wants to play with me, I'll be on Faerlina NA pvp server with a bunch of people.

Jackk, I played a EU private server with you for like 5 years, about time you play NA scrub.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frane Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:14 pm

Nice to see you all once again, i will as well play classic (still undecided on server) btw draz isn't Faerlina locked already?

Frane
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:41 pm

drazaer wrote:I'll also be playing classic WoW. Any1 who wants to play with me, I'll be on Faerlina NA pvp server with a bunch of people.

Jackk, I played a EU private server with you for like 5 years, about time you play NA scrub.
About that, well, if i didnt have any RL friends (i got few of them too, met them all over wow ofc, how else) who said they'll play classic, i'd join you at NA, why not. At least you have Deri, last what i heard about him is that he plays(ed) on NA realm as well.

Also, it's been more like 7 years ;_;

Oh and i will add Faerlina to original post, so if anyone goes to NA, to know where to find rest of people
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:53 pm

shit sorry! quick update: I will be playing on stalagg, not faerlina. Faerlina is where all the famous streamers are playing.. a.k.a. huge queue times. Harod is the other popular server, but it's queues will be like 10k.

So... Stalagg is the best NA Server to play on.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightlord Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:32 am

drazaer wrote:shit sorry! quick update: I will be playing on stalagg, not faerlina. Faerlina is where all the famous streamers are playing.. a.k.a. huge queue times. Harod is the other popular server, but it's queues will be like 10k.

So... Stalagg is the best NA Server to play on.

Wow he's actually here :O

Come play oce with me Razz

Edit: I played on a European private server with ALL of you, you owe me some time on Arugal OCE
Lightlord
Lightlord

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:55 am

I'll be on Stalagg as well, avoiding the horde of streamers. Lets fuck shit up fam

Lightlord wrote:
Come play oce with me Razz

Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA 12906410
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:09 am

Stalagg4all!!!!!!!
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:30 am

I won't be playing classic (at least for the time being) due to real life holding a double barrelled shotgun at my face as well as my opinion that vanilla was ass, but for the EU boys - Shazzrah is going to be giga full, you may want to reconsider your choice of realm unless you want to play World of Queuecraft instead.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:30 pm

any1 who is playing on Stalagg with myself, post your character name here. I will friend you and i will be eventually creating a guild again
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:13 pm

We need a server placed somewhere inbetween NA and EU so we can all play again :<
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:24 pm

drazaer wrote:any1 who is playing on Stalagg with myself, post your character name here. I will friend you and i will be eventually creating a guild again

Acheryx - Human War
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Florens Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:49 am

How's it going guys. Gotten past the queue yet?
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightlord Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:13 am

I'm thoroughly enjoying Queue Simulator 2019

Recreating Sapped Girls at classic WoW - Shazzrah EU / Stalagg NA CN4MqRE
Lightlord
Lightlord

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:57 am

sorry for all the changes, but I will be playing on salfuras, not stalagg. Stalagg had wayyyyy to high of a queue time, salfuras was awesome.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:24 am

drazaer wrote:sorry for all the changes, but I will be playing on salfuras, not stalagg. Stalagg had wayyyyy to high of a queue time, salfuras was awesome.

Man I just reached 10 Sad
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Errorzs Sun May 24, 2020 8:32 am

LMAO oldfags

Errorzs
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

jarv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:57 pm

classic ew
Maki
Maki
Eater of goateater

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:12 am

Stopped playing for a while but I got the itch again and rolled a whole new char on Herod. Almost 50 q.q
Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Linken Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:30 pm

URALLGHAY!!! lolz
Linken
Linken
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Hello, interesting I might join.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by kotora Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:48 am

I am playing Shadowlands, but tbh got kinda bored after 1 month of playing haha. Got a mistweaver monk on Magtheridon.
kotora
kotora
Phantasmal

http://www.last.fm/user/Sadsleeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinqrona Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:23 pm

If any of you nerds play on Warmane's Icecrown server, hit me up and lets game! Horde Debela/Debella
Jinqrona
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next