Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smeegle Hunter apllication [DECLINED]

5 posters

Go down

Smeegle Hunter apllication [DECLINED] Empty Smeegle Hunter apllication [DECLINED]

Post by Strof Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:42 pm

MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Smeegle
CLASS:Hunter
RACE:Draenei
SPEC:Marksmanship / but in blizz Survival was better
PROFESSIONS:I don't have at the moment , I'm still leveling
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: I don't have an alts

REAL LIFE NAME: Alexander

CITY AND COUNTRY: City: Stara Zagora , Country: Bulgaria (EU)

TIMEZONE:+02:00

HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:5hours
Monday:5hours
Tuesday:5 hours
Wednesday:5 hours
Thursday:5 hours
Friday:5 hours
Saturday:5 hours
Sunday:5 hours

RETAIL EXPERIENCE:I came from Blizzard , there dwarf hunter named Strof and I hade cleared almost all of the instances pre TBC , like Onyxia and other

RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC):All cleared Smile

RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC): SSC , TK , Bt but didn't killed Illidan , Karazahn ,Zul'Aman , Gruul's Lair , Magtheridon Smile

RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK):VoA , OS , Naxx (thats from my hunter in blizz , I think it will be the same with this char on this realm) - all on heroic mode and normal , even OS with 1 Drake up ( + all heroic instances - 5 man) and some bosses from Ulduar

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Bcoz I think you are nice firendly and serious guild that raids and I want to have fun with you Smile

WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I had a guild in this server but they are not verry cool because they don't talk english verry much , and they don't help me when I need

ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: yes

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO? yes I know how to work with ventrilo and team speak (skype too ofc Very Happy )

IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I don't think so I'm new in here , maybe Redeemerr Very Happy

ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I'm 18 years old I'm for Bulgaria I work as DJ in club in my town , My friend Holyhate (Robert) wants to join your guild too Smile , I play this game for fun Smile and I'm a skater Very Happy I love football and basket ball too , Thank you for the time used to read my application Smile

Last edited by drazaer on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : talents)

Strof
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Smeegle Hunter apllication [DECLINED] Empty Re: Smeegle Hunter apllication [DECLINED]

Post by deluded Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Heh.

Interesting timing.

Thumbs Up.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Smeegle Hunter apllication [DECLINED] Empty Re: Smeegle Hunter apllication [DECLINED]

Post by Dely Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 pm

bulgarian Guy! omg ive been lookin for one Smile
anyway ur application is nice and hunter is rare
so thumbs up from me aswell
Dely
Dely
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Thandal Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm

OMG hunter /shoo now gtfo !! Razz Thumbs up Very Happy

Thandel.
Thandal
Thandal
The Situation

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:13 am

Declined.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down