Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaribeenaa's Application [DECLINED]

+5
Ziggile
Atoms
Dely
vellesta
Zaribeenaa
9 posters

Go down

Zaribeenaa's Application [DECLINED] Empty Zaribeenaa's Application [DECLINED]

Post by Zaribeenaa Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:01 am

MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Zaribeenaa
CLASS:Mage
RACE:Human (Female)
MAIN SPEC: Mage (17/0/54) :http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#ofcbckMZZAIbIobu0fdMfst
OFF SPEC: Mage (15/56/0) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#ofcbckZfVcfoGcuiuMMst
PROFESSIONS:[Enchanting]
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:I dont have any other alts except one : Zaribenn (h)

REAL LIFE NAME:Ivailo

CITY AND COUNTRY:Asenovgrad , Bulgaria

TIMEZONE:GMT +2

HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:more than 4
Monday:more than 4
Tuesday:more than 4
Wednesday:more than 4
Thursday:more than 4
Friday:more than 6
Saturday:more than 6
Sunday:more than 6

RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
Well i played in retail for a while... i was a warlock first in Emeriss then i transfered my character to Neptulon but this time was when wotlk still wasnt released.. so with our guild we only runned TK , Karazhan , Hyjal , Bt , and etc..

RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC): (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)Expirience... wtf im not sure we can talk about some experience in this server since not all bosses doing the spells they should do and since they are not exactly corrected with this in Blizz.... you dont need huge experience to kill boss..
and as for instances.. i was in pretbc in BWL , MC , ZF , Onyxia's lair and etc.. i cant remember all of them

RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC): (Same as Above)
BT , hyjal , TK , Karazhan , Grull's lair , Maghteridon's lair ,Sunwell Pleteau , and many others

RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK): (Same as Above)
HoS , HoL , VH , Ulduar 10/25 , Naxx 10/25 , OS 10/25 , and etc.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
I want to join in sapped because i want to do experienced raids and pvp and ofc will help with all i can do Wink since server is full with nubz you need really good guild as sapped to do the newest instances and get newest items

WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
As alliance i dont have any Previous guilds.

ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yes , ofc im the only one user in account

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO?
Yes , i amble to get in ventrillo but i will have some troubles with my english speech but anyway i will try to do my best: )

IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOTE FOR YOU?
Im not sure but soon you will realise that im good guy and im not like other noobs in the server

ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:About me... im young boy just finished school now looking for job and playing wow in my free time ... i have a nice girldfriend and i spend most of my time with her ... other is for wow until i get new job Smile by my profession im Electornic Technik and etc... Wink i have a huge experience with computers talking about hardware/software

Zaribeenaa
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Zaribeenaa's Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Zaribeenaa's Application [DECLINED]

Post by vellesta Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:10 pm

well u arent a skilled player.... i heared u got nuked by a green frost mage and u were fire.. btw thumbz down

vellesta
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Zaribeenaa's Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Zaribeenaa's Application [DECLINED]

Post by Dely Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:13 pm

since i hate having more ppl in guild ;o thumbs down
Dely
Dely
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Dely Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:23 pm

04:51:29 [Zaribeenaa]: KANNIS Pleasekick ALL NUBZ!
i knew u are somehow weird ;o
Dely
Dely
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:01 am

thumbz down, I dont like vat u write in app
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggile Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:01 am

Thumbs down pig
Ziggile
Ziggile
Perceptive

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaribeenaa Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:19 am

x0x0x0 ok now i can break rules Very Happy dont post me : read rules... first of all vellesta if u want 1vs1 i am allways open for you thinking of that u are the best in duels or u can beat someone in DUEL is retarded.. ok beat me in duel .. what about a team play?! did u ever heard for that !? as for the green mage i was on fire and was testing. As for dely .. if u dont want more ppl in your guild why you just dont close applications ?! and this was only for fun.. if u didnt readed the chat carefully.. tell the gm weird when he kicked someone with Joke reason.. then.. if u are so smart.. anyway if u was so skilled why we pwned j00 infront of AQ40 when u asked us for 5v5 ? PRO PLAYERS...

Zaribeenaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggo Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 am

Thumbs down
Ziggo
Ziggo
Retard
Retard

Back to top Go down

Post by Magycka Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Zaribeenaa wrote:x0x0x0 ok now i can break rules Very Happy dont post me : read rules... first of all vellesta if u want 1vs1 i am allways open for you thinking of that u are the best in duels or u can beat someone in DUEL is retarded.. ok beat me in duel .. what about a team play?! did u ever heard for that !? as for the green mage i was on fire and was testing. As for dely .. if u dont want more ppl in your guild why you just dont close applications ?! and this was only for fun.. if u didnt readed the chat carefully.. tell the gm weird when he kicked someone with Joke reason.. then.. if u are so smart.. anyway if u was so skilled why we pwned j00 infront of AQ40 when u asked us for 5v5 ? PRO PLAYERS...

-.-" no comment thumbs down.
Magycka
Magycka
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaribeenaa Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Absolutely no comment .. go thumbs up on retardins skilled in one button bubble..

Zaribeenaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Devaax Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:07 pm

rules are very simple, dont post in your app thumbz down
Devaax
Devaax
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaribeenaa Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm

actually i know the rules but after so much stupid reasons and thumbs down .. i really dont care about rules i want to say what i think not to be muted.. thumbz down are not needed anymore.. so please dont thumbing down just write [Declined] and stop telling me shits about rules.. i readed rules before apply my application

Zaribeenaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Devaax Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:57 pm

so wut if some1 thumbz u down, u can still get ginv,and if reason is stupid then only thing u should have done is not replying in your app or if u rly wanted to defend yourself u could have done that by pm or just use edit button
Devaax
Devaax
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Declined.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down