Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backseed (Ele shamy) apply [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

Backseed (Ele shamy) apply [ACCEPTED] Empty Backseed (Ele shamy) apply [ACCEPTED]

Post by zlidruid Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 pm

First to tell why I'm posting with Zlidrud's account. I forgot pass of my account and I will deal with that later so here it goes!

MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Blackseed
CLASS:Shaman
RACE:Draenei
MAIN SPEC:http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hEhVqzdIthf0Ao0xxho
OFF SPEC: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hZ0xxIZxbeuIxkxkrhRt
PROFESSIONS:Mining/JC lvling both of them atm
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Snjegovic 80lvl mage frost and few random low lvl chars.

REAL LIFE NAME: Emil

CITY AND COUNTRY: Zagreb (Croatia)

TIMEZONE: GTM +1

HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY: It depends mostly on my mood. I can play 10+ per day or I can play 2-3h
Monday:2-10h
Tuesday:2-10h
Wednesday:2-10h
Thursday:2-10h
Friday:2-10h
Saturday:2-10h
Sunday:2-10h

RETAIL EXPERIENCE: I was playing on pre-TBC and I was GM of guild CroKnights. We had ZG,MC,Onxy,AQ20 and BWL on farm status and Naxx and AQ40 were on progress status.
I have cleared all heroics on TBC and didn't got good guild to clean end-game raids. On WOTLK I have little exp. I was only watching Zlidruid and Romok in some Naxx and Ulduar raids.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC): I think I have answered on for retail exp on question above. And on FS I haven't done any pre-TBC raids.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC): Didn't have any exp on retail but I have cleared all on FS and for many raid I was leader.

RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK): No retail exp. I have cleared all 25man and 10man raids pre-Ulduar. And on Ulduar I have cleared 10man and 25man we wiped on Freya. (tank forgot to pull adds and they killed our dps)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I think that Sapped are only guild that is good organized on FS.
I heared that you have all realm firsts and that you are clearing everything. I don't want to join guild only to get gear or something like that.
I want to join Sapped so I can experience some organized raid and to be in guild where people will help you if you need help.

WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was in "Spirit of Alliance" and I left that guild because lot of people started to leave it and its matter of time when it's going to fall apart.
And I was in "End of game" I made that guild with few people from SOA but people there only care about themself and nobody else, I really don't like that so I left it.

ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes I'm only user of my account but Zlidruid and Bloodup have my password also so if I have some connection problems they can enter my account.

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO? Yes I have 3 versions of ventrilo and I'm ready to listen Jackk's zerk when we wipe ;D

IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Yes I think Zlidruid,Bloodup,Jackk,Dasko,Romok,Mogwai can vouch for me.

ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I'm kind of player that is willing to learn and help guild to progress in raids. I'm calm person (you will never see me in zerk stance ;D)
I'm student and in my free time I'm boating but that things won't interfere my WoW life, I will be on every raid when you need me. I saw that on my last application some people
said that in TBC I was "caps+/rw PASS ME THIS ITEM or /rw HEALERS NOOBS!" thats not true maybe Zlidruid was playing my char then, I never do things like that! Too bad that server don't have raid save system so we can get DKP
but /roll is fair also. Thats all for now from me, thanks for reading this.
GL to me Very Happy

Blackseed

Last edited by zlidruid on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
zlidruid
zlidruid
Best druid EU

Back to top Go down

Backseed (Ele shamy) apply [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Backseed (Ele shamy) apply [ACCEPTED]

Post by drker26 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:58 pm

thumbs up ! nice apply ! Very Happy
drker26
drker26
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Backseed (Ele shamy) apply [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Backseed (Ele shamy) apply [ACCEPTED]

Post by drazaer Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Accepted. Please whisper a co-gm in game.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum