Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.A.G.E. [DECLINED]

+8
Everes.
Banderas
deluded
Medonja
Drift
Zael
Aillen
Holy
12 posters

Go down

M.A.G.E. [DECLINED] Empty M.A.G.E.

Post by Holy Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 am

Well yea, firstly i want to say the character is in progress(by that i mean no lvl 80), i just rerolled A, so if you still feel like reading than go ahead, if not, it's ok.

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Holycrap (going to be my main now, i have a DK at H)

2.CLASS: As the title says.

3.RACE: Human

4.MAIN SPEC: PvE solely

5.OFF SPEC: I mostly pve on my mage, my pvp spec is the one above with a ''twist of lemon'' to make it more pvp friendly.I like doing BGs on my mage and i try to offer support to melees hogging the damage for me, bursting the healers insanely even if i leave myself open.

6.PROFESSIONS: Jc and Tailoring.

7.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: Holy , lvl 80 DK made for pvp purposes only (aka some arenas and ocasionally BGs when i need honor).I'm an unholy addict, sadly tho' the current bugs make it a ''dead'' talent tree.

I use frost tree as a ''secondary spec'' in some circumstances, depending on my arena partner.Sadly, it's in the same condition as unholy, so i'm stuck with a blood spec that doesn't heal enough, doesn't give (in my situation) an extra 600-700 ap boost, not to mention talents like subversion, blood gorged or freakin' dancing rune weapon...

8.AGE: 18

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Zamfir Petru

10.CITY AND COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania

11.TIMEZONE: +2 GMT

12.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:

^Yes.

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 3-4
Tuesday: 3-4
Wednesday: 3-4
Thursday: 3-4
Friday: 3-4
Saturday: Lot's, besides i can modify my schedule so i get on when the guild needs me.
Sunday: ^Same

14.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 4+ years

15.RETAIL EXPERIENCE:1 year Vanila, full TBC, part of wotlk, retired early last summer.

16.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)MC,ZG,few Naxx and AQ.

17.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): All, 'nuff said.

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): All up to uldu/toc and ony/icc only at private server level.

19.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Only coo' clan on this server.

20.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Pewpew dps and ofc water =o.

21.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: WoW wouldn't be the same w/o both.(both specific and figuratively speaking).

22.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Hm, none, first time here, been ''corrupted'' by some friends xD.

23.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes.

24.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO? Yes, prefer skype tho' but anything is good.

25.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Don't really need them, i use gatherer plus some gladius features and some spartan UI features.Dps meter and GS lately too.

26.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Nope.

27.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Yea well, i'm kinda' unpredictable, i can go from a serious mood to leroy in an instant.I like to joke around and go nerd rage on global occasionally, just to laugh at dumb comments and such.Pretty much i think i'm a good guildy/raidy/pwny and all that sort of stuff.I'm also a graphic designer, i enjoy doing it, and wow/gfx/skype talk is mostly all i do when not at school or out with rl friends.

28.JOKE: Sapped girls can say no if they have ''Medallion of the Alliance/Horde'' <-- tried to be original xD.

Aillen: I don't think I'll even bother readin your post... Thumbs Fucking DOWN!!
P.S: You fail big time.

Hm, so you say you are not that guy, still:
-Sapped members MAY respond to applications, but don't ask questions or cause trouble. You may "thumbs up" the application, and give a brief description why, or a "thumbs down" (in a polite manner), and give a brief description why, but that's it.

@ deluded: sorry if i seemed that way, i never get serious over internet things, just that i don't like being criticised w/o giving a motive.Heck, with closer friends i sometimes curse like enemies and forget all about it cuz we do it just for the fun.

@ banderas: I remember killing like 10 A in blasted one evening, because my friend kept getting ganged/camped by 3-4 people.Yea, it does not excuse me maybe, but still i don't act like a macho killing lower lvl A, i even helped some kill Teremus in blasted, so...oops i guess.

Much Later Edit: Yea, i admit i said that (almost exact words lol), but i did it in a ''jockative'' manner or w/e the word for that may be.Your question ''why are you camping me'' wasn't exactlly...''well thought'', why do you think i was camping you, ofc honor xD, in a more fair way not just kill trade.Anyway i'me sure you could've escaped easily if you put a lil' effort in it.

Anyway, why would i try and get in sapped if i didn't think higly about SGCSN.

As for the double edge sword regarding my grammar (lol) i don't see how that should make sense, can't gamers have a decent way of expressing themselves w/o being categorised as chitchaters rather than active ingamers?

This will probably be my last ''later edit'' here and hope i do get in, peace out.

Last edited by Holy on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 13 times in total

Holy
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

M.A.G.E. [DECLINED] Empty Re: M.A.G.E. [DECLINED]

Post by Aillen Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:13 am

Thumbs DOWN! *Not being rude* lol!

Last edited by Aillen on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Aillen
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 am

I dont like ur actin, like bossin on global and stuff, that wont make you good bro Wink
Thumbs up
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Drift Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:42 am

Aillen wrote:I don't think I'll even bother readin your post... Thumbs Fucking DOWN!!
P.S: You fail big time.

Proof that there's still retards in SGCSN.
Drift
Drift
Talbot's Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:43 am

Don't think I wanna explain myself to you. oh..And..don't mistake me with that "Alien" guy. Kthxbye.
Aillen
Aillen

Back to top Go down

Post by Medonja Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 am

Holy wrote:2.CLASS: As the title says.

What ? Why would i bother moving my eye towards the title ?Nah , thumbs up!
And aillen what the heck is wrong with you ? Have some respect for guild members ples ....
Medonja
Medonja
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:26 am

I've said this before so much I myself think I'm beginning to sound like a broken record:
You don't have to be an elitist jerk to get in the guild. We'll corrupt you anyways. Hell, it could be said that you can't get in while being one.

That aside, Aillen, stop being a prick.
That that aside, Holy, stop being a prick. You do know he doesn't have to explain himself and if you had left it at that, you would have just made him look bad... Currently you overreacted and to me it seems you were particularly butthurt over that. This will be problematic if that kind of response becomes a habit.

You see, we too are humans, not every day is a good one. We too take it out on other people every once in a while. And the guild, the guild is close enough to say a few meaner things and get away with nobody's feelings hurt.

Your application is nice. There's this slight hint of "ohimsooverthistaskwatchmewtfpwn" attitude, but you're a vanilla player, it's kind of given:P. If we work a bit on your temper, attitude and meddling ways, I say you'd be just at home here...
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 am

Drama queens. I just don't like him. Thumbs down. I'm not asking you to agree with me. Period.
No more discussions, please!
Aillen
Aillen

Back to top Go down

Post by Banderas Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:10 pm

You killed me in Blasted Lands with your level 80 char, while I was only 58, just to show off you got uber pvp skills.
Thumbs down.

Banderas
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Everes. Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 pm

thumbs up
Everes.
Everes.
Homo Dorfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Talbot Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Banderas wrote:You killed me in Blasted Lands with your level 80 char, while I was only 58, just to show off you got uber pvp skills.
Thumbs down.

THUMBS FUCKING DOWN

ppl who want to get in sapped ussually respect Sapped members in every situation

dont wnt to be rude but simply,fuck off
Talbot
Talbot
Bucalica Buca

Back to top Go down

Post by Drift Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 pm

srs talbut is srs
Drift
Drift
Talbot's Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:33 am

thumbs down
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightlord Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Thumbs up! Finally, a Balkan with acceptable grammar! This might sound like I'm trolling, but I have decent justification. M4A is an English spoken server. That means that the staff, and the players, should be typing in English. There's nothing worse than looking at green chat and finding the stupid, unreadable, broken crap that players find allover the Global channel. Even though I'm not the most active on Lothar's Rest, it pained me on FS and it still does now. Good grammar shows that you're serious about playing on M4A, and that you're serious about this guild.

SGCSN will offer you the best, if you're sincere about it.
Lightlord
Lightlord
Extraordinarily Sexy Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Holy, you know what pissed me off? You camped me for SOME time...(prolly got enough honor from me to buy wrathfull offset..) and your reason for doing so was "a bet with your friends bout who's gonna kill more sapped members". ..Like..lol? Sounds like you've taken yourself a bit too srsly.. Wake up.
ppl who want to get in sapped ussually respect Sapped members in every situation
My point exactly.
Aillen
Aillen

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Good grammar also shows you have time to type, which means you probably sit around Dalaran goofing off. It's a double-edged thing really.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Declined.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin