Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to join (Private server MMorpg4all) [ACCEPTED]

+2
deluded
Bango87
6 posters

Go down

Application to join (Private server MMorpg4all) [ACCEPTED] Empty Application to join (Private server MMorpg4all)

Post by Bango87 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:47 pm

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Afion
2.CLASS: Warlock
3.RACE:Male Gnome
4.MAIN SPEC: Destruction
5.OFF SPEC: Affliction
6.PROFESSIONS:Herbalism and Inscription
7.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: At the time being no alts

8.AGE: 22

9.REAL LIFE NAME: AbdelMAJEED

10.CITY AND COUNTRY: Cairo - EGYPT

11.TIMEZONE:(GMT+2)

12.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:yes
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:yes
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1:yes
Note:I must let you know that it is dependable on my real life needings (study,Exams,Going out,....etc)but once summer vacation is here ill will be online all of the above times

13.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:(min: 1 hr.)(max:up to 7hrs.)
Tuesday:(min: 1 hr.)(max:up to 7hrs.)
Wednesday:(min: 1 hr.)(max:up to 7hrs.)
Thursday:(min: 1 hr.)(max:up to 7hrs.)
Friday:(min: 1 hr.)(max:up to 7hrs.)
Saturday:(min: 1 hr.)(max:up to 7hrs.)
Sunday:(min: 1 hr.)(max:up to 7hrs.)
notes:
-the min. and max. times mentioned above is heavily dependanle on my real life needings and also the max. time ican play is only for summer vacation and might reach 12hr. easily Very Happy

14.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: almost 3.5 years

15.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Can't afford playing on retail Sad

16.RAID EXPIRIENCE (before TBC): none

17.RAID EXPIRIENCE (TBC):

Raids :-

Black Temple: yes(all bosses)
Caverns of Time: Hyjal Summit:yes(all bosses)
Coilfang Reservoir: Serpentshrine Cavern: yes(all bosses)
Gruul's Lair: yes(all bosses)
Hellfire Citadel: Magtheridon's Lair: yes
Karazhan: yes(all bosses)
Sunwell Plateau: yes(only Kalecgos & Brutallus & and Felmyst)
Tempest Keep: The Eye: yes(all bosses)
Zul'Aman: yes(all bosses)

18.RAID EXPIRIENCE (WOTLK):

Raids :-

Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Crusader Raid (10/25-man): not yet
Icecrown Citadel (10/25-man): not yet
Naxxramas(10/25-man): yes (all bosses)
Onyxia's Lair(10/25-man): not yet
The Nexus: The Eye of Eternity(10/25-man): not yet
Ulduar(10/25-man):yes(all bosses)
Vault of Archavon(25-man):yes
Wyrmrest Temple: The Obsidian Sanctum(10/25-man): yes

19.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:I want to join sapped because it is an active and helpfull guild

20.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Offering the best ican with what i have in my hand (proff and help low level guildies in any thing they want to if iam able to do it)

21.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:

-i prefer PVE because it gives me enough experience and with it iwill be more helpfull to any one who asks for help
-i dont like PVP cuz i dont like to kill other faction unless they attack me first or i see them attacking other ppl

22.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:

-Currently dont have guild
-on the previous version of the server i joined Roflicopter's guilds (on both BB and FS realms )(named Aziza Draneai Priest)
-before BB and FS realms (dont remember the old name of the realm ) back on mmorpg4free i Joined The Arabian Knights (as Cleopatra Mage and Kamboora Shaman).
-i didn't leave any of the Guilds i joined or got Kicked

23.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:yes

24.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO?:i have heared about but never use it

25.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:yes i use the following addons only
Map coords
class loot
gatherer
atlas loot enhanced
and the famous Gear Score addon(in my opinion i hate that addon alot because it doesn't resemple if you r good player or not and don't give a chance for players to prove themselves)

26.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?: no No

27.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:(if i got the honor to join )
-Iam an Egyptian Muslim so during Graids or any other raid i might go afk for about 10-15 minutes to Pray the Daily paryers
**note:i mentioned this cuz some player where upset from me for doing that during raids specially Graids so i said i prefer to mention it now better than later .

-i really like to help the others if iam able to help them with what i've got in my hands
-i really hate abusers and cheater and despise alot really alot ppl who have ability to help others but say no (greedy players wich like to have every things for themselves only)
-i know what items to roll on it and whats not and i roll only on one spec.
-iam now level 70 and due to my midterm exams and final ones after wards i may not be able to be online for long time untill 15th of june(depends on my final exams Schedule)
-and final word ill try to obey the rules as best as i can Smile
note:-if iam eligible to join guild but there are unexplained points in my application i will rewrite it once again and detail what you need

28.JOKE: Hope you like it

What will 50 Paladins having a swim in LakeShire do ?
q:a bubble path Smile

***Note: Done editing few things thanks to Dluded , Aillen and Everes

Last edited by drazaer on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : more Editing :D)

Bango87
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Application to join (Private server MMorpg4all) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application to join (Private server MMorpg4all) [ACCEPTED]

Post by deluded Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Well, Ventrillo/Teamspeak is mandatory on guild raids, even if you're only in there to listen(which is fine, leaves more air time for Talbot's giggling)

Also there's the issue of the missing joke. You see, we Sapped are simple people. We may look like a bunch of elitist pricks sitting in our high-rise leather chairs and sipping tea while complimenting each others' monocles and top hats, but truth be told, we're more like cats. If you want to get our attention for more than 11.5 seconds, you need to provide something shiny. Most of us are reading through your post, willing ourselves to carry on only to savor the joke at the end, only to be disappointed. Things like that break our hearts. Some even cry. Can you really look at yourself in the mirror knowing what kind of torment you've caused us? If no, there better be shiny on your post(that includes BBCode. If you're going for the CV look, the least you could do is underline the questions).

Which brings me to my next point: Format. You probably wanted to make the application detailed, yet easily readable, but in doing that, you somehow managed to make it confusing beyond words. Especially the Raids part. First off, there's no need to even mention dungeons, we specifically asked only for raids. Second, when applying, it's never a good idea to say what you don't have. Just by pointing out the things you do have, we can guess what you're still missing and you'll still have your integrity.

Finally, I tend to get carried away when it comes to religion, and can sometimes be quite brutal about it. You seem like a guy who would take it too seriously, so I'm just throwing it out there. I mock all religions, hell, even the lack of one similarly. Yours is no exception. Feel free to argue with me, though. Also, shutting up isn't an option for me.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Application to join (Private server MMorpg4all) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application to join (Private server MMorpg4all) [ACCEPTED]

Post by Bango87 Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:51 am

- sorry deluded for the complexity of my application it was the first one to write entire my life so i guess a lot of mistakes might shows up as usual for doing thing for the first time and you were right i wanted to make the application detailed, yet easily readable but it seems that i didn't succeed .

- Iam sorry about the joke didn't know it means a lot to the guild but my jokes are in arabic so you wouldn't understand it so i wrote n/a. sorry about it

- About religions , i respect your opinion of course but i only wanted to tell that now in the application so as no one from the guild gets upset with it because it is nothing to be ashamed of doing it or even doing it in secret.

- i guess the first app got Disapproved but i hope it is not the end and ill try to come up with a joke Smile next time and thank you a lot deluded for you Openness because it is something rarely seen these days Smile

Last edited by Bango87 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missing words)

Bango87

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:10 am

You're not supposed to write on your app.. >.<
Dunno if Deluded metioned it(fuckin wall of text..), but you have to use Wowhead's talen calculator for your Main / off spec.
Thumbs up from me.
Aillen
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:55 am

Hey, we're not disapproving anything. Don't let the Moderator title scare you, my vote holds no power. I just offered a few tips on how to make sure you got into the guild faster.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bango87 Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 am

hope so deluded

thank alot for advices you offered me and thank you Aillen for support Smile

Bango87

Back to top Go down

Post by Everes. Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 am

dont post on ur application -_- thumbs up
Everes.
Everes.
Homo Dorfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bango87 Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 pm

Done editing few things thanks to Dluded , Aillen and Everes

and Thank you Everes for support Smile

Last edited by Bango87 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : done adjusting the topic title)

Bango87

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Dude..are you blind?
dont post on ur application

You're not supposed to write on your app.. >.<

Do NOT post on your application. Do NOT.. NO writing on your post. NO replays.
>.>
Aillen
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Back to top Go down

Post by ArabianMujahed Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Thumps up another Egyptian D: but looks like u won't let him in anyway..

EDIT: ok i whispered him about the reply part, now he understood that he shouldn't reply to his own application, it was all just an english understandin issue.
ArabianMujahed
ArabianMujahed
Dead Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Accepted. Whisper an officer in game for invite.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down