Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED]

+4
Peryite
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
deluded
Lumination
8 posters

Go down

Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED] Empty Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED]

Post by Lumination Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:27 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Lumination

2.LEVEL: 80

3.CLASS: Druid

4.RACE: Night Elf

5.MAIN SPEC: Pve - Feral.
http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0000000000000000000000000000550202132322010053110030313511203503012000000000000000000

6.OFF SPEC: (same as above) PVE - Resto. Haven't studiet this spec to it fully, since it is a off spec
http://wow335.gamestool.net/druidt.php?0532000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000230033312531502531053013051

7.PROFESSIONS: Incription, Still haven't decided what to take as the other one.

8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (only need to put down character name, class, and specs).

Alliance
PLatin - Mage - Fire

Horde
Tration - Warlock - Destro / Transfer from FS
Dumpunit - Warrior - Tank / Transfer from FS
Crashes - Paladin - Healer
Emparty - Hunter - Survival
Truly - Priest - Dics / Transfer from FS

I dont play regulaly thise horde chers anymore. I log onto them to use professions and to play arena with a RL friend, who rarely log on, by rarely i mean maybe 1 or 2 times a month.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME:
By principal i dont give my name out on public forum. I hope you can live with this fact. Because it isn't something i'm about to change. If you desperetly wanna know it get to know me.

10.AGE: 21

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Aalborg, Denmark

12.TIMEZONE: GMT+1

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: sometimes.
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: sometimes.
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: sometimes.
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: sometimes.
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: sometimes.
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: sometimes.

The most accurate answer i can give to thise is sometimes. I'm a Univesitet student, so sometimes i'm gonna to be able to and other times i'm not.
Right now i dont have that much time because we are eksamens on the Univesity is close

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 1-5 hours
Tuesday: 1-5 hours
Wednesday: 1-5 hours
Thursday: 1-5 hours
Friday: 1-5 hours
Saturday: 2-7 hours
Sunday: 2-7 hours

All of this is relative because i have a life and i put it first ALLWAYS.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
Standart WoW interface northing fancy
Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED] Wow2011-03-2320-37-30-51

P.S: This is my feral spec interface. the reason you dont see most of the feral attacks is that when you change form you are using another actionbar.

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:
ummm. dunno anymore, when did aq40 open retail?
Right, on and off since 2006 give and take

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
i have played on severel servers, none of my chers can be seen since my account is inactive. but i have been part of two raiding guild on retail, first one in classic wow, where we had everything on farm with the execption of one coridor on naxx, dont remember which one. one where i were class leader for resto druid. But all that was a long time ago.

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)
Everything there was, ZG, Molten core, BWL, aq20, aq40 and last but not least naxx.

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): (Same as Above)
Karazhan, ZA, sunwell, gruul, Black temple and some more shit i dont remember.

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): (Same as Above)
naxx, Uldaur, TOC, eye, OS and most of ICC.

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
i hate this part of an app, i suck at it. But i wanna join sapped, because it is an english speaking guild there does organised PVE. but mostly because i tied of dealing with unintelligent people, calling you ninja because your there with an offspec and etc etc. and i like the name. i still remember the first time i saw it i howled, but that were back before the crash, back when Knight who say nii, which i was a part of at that time, was a pve guild.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
a guy who does his part, a guy who help those who he calls friend and i can keep going about myself i high tones about myself and half of it would be true. I do some times get off my ass and help people without any benefit.

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PVE, diffently PVE. Tends to get piss off by pvp and end up smashing something.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
None as alliance i would call myself a member off, was in Kodo something about 17 hours and i think that is the only 1. As horde i have been in Knight who say nii under devil regime and is a inactive member of current nii, who is falling apart.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
YES!

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
yes and i do have a mic somewhere.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
Atlasloot
Recount
DBM
Gearscore
Omen

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
Extrasheman.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
well as i have mentioned i'm an univesity student. Where i'm studieng Network programming, in short. I mostly play wow in the evenings to take distance from the daily work, sitting down relaxing on something there has no other meaning, then entertainment. Which is also why i'm tied of having to be the wise guy all the time. ov and sry about any spelling errors, i have a disorder called Dyslexia, in a mild degree, meaning that i can read and speak better then most of my country men, but i spel worse then a middle schooler.

30.JOKE:
I'm better with practical jokes, ask extra i know his is tied of me on that front.

Last edited by Lumination on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lumination
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED]

Post by deluded Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Well, the wording is a lot better than last time. However, there's been a mistake you've made for like 5 times at very least now.
The disorder is called Dyslexia.

A person suffering from the disorder is a Dyslexic.

You're being lazy trying to put those 2 together and hoping to get away with it.

It's also a very broad term. Is it only related to Dysgraphia(impaired writing/typing), or does it affect reading and comprehension as well?

Since the extreme majority of communication in guild is written, it's something we have to take into account.
Instead of replying and going against application rules, please edit your post and add the information to your "Additional info" part.
If you don't feel comfortable discussing this in public, you can also send me a Private Message(PM button under my avatar).

Thumbs up

Peace out,
-Deluded

Last edited by deluded on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Feral - Druid - Lumination [ACCEPTED]

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:36 pm

guy is fine imo spoke to him few times seems decent so i guess
Thumbs up from me.
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:54 pm

How the f**k can you play pve feral with a standard wow UI? That's just insanely stupidly difficult.
I mean as a feral you need to keep track of combo points, energy, your HP, the boss' HP, who's low on mana, who's dead, FFF, SR, Mangle, Rake, Rip, Clearcast, TF, Berserk and that's on top of cooldowns, moving out of void zones, not pulling aggro, attacking the right target, adds, listening to TS, making sure you're behind the boss, running in, running out, etc etc; JOHN FUCKING MADDEN!

Also I already told you Protector of the Pack gives AP bonus only in Bear form. The tooltip is misleading.

EDIT: Last time I try to argue with anyone.

Last edited by Peryite on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:28 pm

More than half of those things can you summarize as "things you need to pay attention to as a raider". Damn Pery. Yes, faggots. Enable raid views even if you're DPS.

If needed, anyone can over-complicate their class: As a MM hunter you need to pay attention to Serpent Sting, pet target, pet abilities, Chimera Shot, procs, cooldowns, Piercing Shots, Quick Shots, target HP, being out of melee range, who has aggro, not taking aggro, who needs more threat, who's low on mana, who's dead, moving out of AoE, listening on TS, making range corrections when it's a mobile fight, watching your pet's hp, keeping your pet alive, etc, etc; JOHN FUCKING MADDEN!

That's from a class that doesn't have valid rotations but cooldown-based priorities.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradoxx Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Demented,
MM hunter = arms warrior = spam 5 abilities and keep refreshing one dot on the target = does not require much of skills
Trust me, feral does require skills to be played properly Wink
I know it cuz I was in the top 3 of best feral dpsers on my retail realm and those who did more than me had fucking DBW + 25hc icc gear/RS gear, also only hunters managed to beat me in dps and I blame the overpowered Kill Shot.
Paradoxx
Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Yes Atina, that was kind of my point. If you'd actually read my post then what I did was I mocked Pery and his silly argument.

You'd have to be batshit insane to actually think MM hunter is hard to play.

Yet most stuff Pery listed were things every raider should keep an eye on. Using them as an argument for feral druids seemed... underhanded to me.

It's like saying you have to wear pants if you want to be in politics, implying other professions do not really require it.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinqrona Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Oooo a kitty, ima gief him a TU
Jinqrona
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:20 pm

why u deleted mine post u noob it was epic altho i forgot to put meta Very Happy
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 am

Thumbs up

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Accepted.
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down