Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ephu - Frost tank/Frost DPS Death Knight [DENIED]

+7
cyrus
Paradoxx
Jinqrona
Aillen
TwIzTeD
Thrill
ednotri
11 posters

Go down

Ephu - Frost tank/Frost DPS Death Knight [DENIED] Empty Ephu - Frost tank/Frost DPS Death Knight [DENIED]

Post by ednotri Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:32 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:
1. Main character name: Ephu

2. Level: 80

3. Class: Death Knight

4. Race: Draenei

5. Main Spec: FROST TANK (PvE)

6. Off spec: FROST DPS (PvP)

7. Proffesions: Engeneering/Mining

8. Alts: Justfun - 80 warrior. Fury-PvE, Arms-PvP

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:
9. Real life name: Kiril Komitski

10. Age: 17

11. City and country: Vratza, Bulgaria

12. Timezone: +2 GMT

Monday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Tuesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Wednesday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Thursday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes
Friday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: no
Sunday - 19:45 gmt+1 - 23:30 gmt+1: yes

14. Hours of play:
Monday: 2-8
Tuesday: 2-8
Wednesday: 2-8
Thursday: 2-8
Friday: 2-4
Saturday: 2-4
Sunday: 4-10

WoW GENERAL SECTION:
15. Screenshot of interface: Ephu (I'll upload an in-raid SS as soon as i can.) Justfun

16. How long have you been playing WoW: 5 or 6 years. Im not sure.. since Vanilla. (Gaawd i miss AQ 40 QQ)

17. Retail Experience : Played 2 years a resto drood on Gundrak-EU realm.

18. Raid experience (pre-TBC): I have no raid experience from classic from retail and Frozen Skull but i've dont a lot of raids on different fun servers. Example: AQ 20, AQ 40, Stratholme etc.

19. Raid experience (TBC): 6 months of doing Hyjal, SSC, BT etc. on fun servers.

20. Raid experience (WotLK): Retail: VoA, OS, ToC, Naxxramas, Ulduar + all the 5 man heroics. Frozen Skull: VoA, OS, ToC, Naxxramas, ICC + FoS and PoS

21. Why do you want to join sapped: Because i want some proper PvE and because i like the sapped guildmembers.

22. What can we expect from you: Well ... i will help in every way that i can and ill attend raids as much as possible.

23. Do you prefer PvE or PvP and why: I like both. PvE is awsome cuz it requires a lot of teamplay and strategy and i like PvP too because its all about reflexes and speed of reaction.

24. Previous guilds: Goatland (Punkzz stopped logging in so i left.. guild without GM is not a proper guild.) Iron Edge (Holywyrrm kicked me out because he was trying to show off to a female player) And im currently a part of Death Wish guild, witch is a very nice guild and the guys are awsome but its just that the PvE isnt good enought.

25. Are you the only user of the account: Ofcourse..

26. Are you able to TS and Ventrilo: Yes..im even happy that someone finnaly is going to make me get that rusty vent out..

27. Are you using add-on and witch: Gladius, Damage meter, DBM, DoT tracker.. i used to have loads of add-ons but i decided its better without them so i deleted most of them.

28. Is there anyone in the guild who can vouch for you: Well i dont know..im doing 3v3 with Viktor so he can prob vouch for me.. and..idk.

29. Aditional information about you: Well .. im a reasanoble guy. I like listening to dubstep, drum and bass, retro etc.. I tend to troll in the global chat when im bored so there are a lot of ppl who dont like me much.. Im sorry if i offended someone from the guild, dont take it personal i was just prob bored..

30. Joke: Two rogues walk in a bra... get it? Aghh kidding..Ermm.. Why didn't the undead cross the road with the chicken?
...he didn't have the guts. Harrrrrr! Laughing

Hope to hear from you soon.. <3

ednotri
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Ephu - Frost tank/Frost DPS Death Knight [DENIED] Empty Re: Ephu - Frost tank/Frost DPS Death Knight [DENIED]

Post by Thrill Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:46 pm

I like the app , thumbs up
Thumbs down.

Last edited by Thrill on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Ephu - Frost tank/Frost DPS Death Knight [DENIED] Empty Re: Ephu - Frost tank/Frost DPS Death Knight [DENIED]

Post by TwIzTeD Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:51 pm

ednotri wrote: Iron Edge (Holywyrrm kicked me out because he was trying to show off to a female player)
Win
Thumbs up.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Application is good, you have binds. I would have given you a Thumbs up, if I didn't know you, but ...I do. You're a dumbass with a huge mouth, that doesn't stop QQing after losing arenas. Every single time I've played vs you- you flamed me or made a dumbass comment about me. You act childish and you're cocky as fuck. (And you're not even a good PvPer)
And there's a difference between trolling global and embarrassing yourself.
Oh, and.. it's funny that you apply with your DK "tank" as main, but you're constantly playing your warrior.
Aillen
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinqrona Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Nice app, nice binds. +1
Jinqrona
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradoxx Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:20 pm

^ What Aillen said.
Paradoxx
Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Thumbs down.
cyrus
cyrus
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleor Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 pm

U acted like a douchebag yesterday when u joined our voa 10 ( you left cause u were asked to dps insteand of tanking ?! like wtf .. id ask how old are u but now i see .. )
Thumbs down.
Aleor
Aleor
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by ednotri Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 am

Actually i left because i was doing this app...

ednotri

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafeine Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 am

Thumbs down.

Cafeine
SUPER HAWT MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:30 am

Thumbs down.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Denied.
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down