Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin Rogue Jayson [DECLINED]

+6
Aillen
Holysaint
zlidruid
deluded
Cafeine
Jayson
10 posters

Go down

Assassin Rogue Jayson [DECLINED] Empty Assassin Rogue Jayson [DECLINED]

Post by Jayson Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 pm

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME:
Jayson
2.LEVEL:
3.CLASS:
Rogue
4.RACE:
Human
5.MAIN SPEC:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530300535010252010333123100520300500300000000000000000020000000000000000000000000
(PvE Spec)
6.OFF-SPEC:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00512310530210252210333100000200000000000000000000000005320232000301120000000000000
(PvP Spec)
7.PROFESSIONS:
Leatherworking 316/Skinning 450
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
No Alts.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME:
Filip

10.AGE:

11.CITY AND COUNTRY:
Bitola, Macedonia

12.TIMEZONE:
+2 GMT

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
No
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:
No

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Monday:
+6
Tuesday:
+6
Wednesday:
+6
Thursday:
+6
Friday:
+6
Saturday:
+6
Sunday:
+6

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/560/wowscrnshot072611093144.jpg/

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:
2 years

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
(7 Months on my cousins account Rogue PvE ( My own created char ) Warrior PvE and PvP my cousins Character.

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC):
None.

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC):
Finnished all instances, dpsing With Feral Druid and my Friends Warrior Protection sometimes, wiped many times on BT and never finished SWP.

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):
On Retail: Dpsed with Rogue almost all instances, never killed The Lich King, always wiped on Sindragosa. MMORPG: Not all instances but in Icecrown Citadel biggest success was killing Rotface In 25 Normal.

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
I think that Sapped is a Great Guild, I see much skilled PvP and PvE players most of them are PvE (that's why I want to Join most), I like guild raid's that are really rare in The Alliance, I think sapped is the only one doing successful guild raids and the one Guild that got much successes in this server In the Icecrown Citadel and ToC till now, only Guild that killed Rotface, Festergut and Professor maybe more, I miss the good old guild chat and I want to be a part of your Successes.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
A good Rogue player that together you can reach much things, helpful guy I'm always here to help if I can anyhow.

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
It's Something Like the same to me, but I think I like PvE Better maybe 'cos it needs more skill then PvP, well PvP is not that bad after all, but if you play 3v3 (5v5 Is dead on this server) 2v2 isn't that exciting, that's the way I think.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:
Meet Your Maker (Died), Dial M for Murloc (Guild Master Ninjas DBW in his guild Raids for his friends and also he thinks hes the best but don't know a crap about anything don't wanna say the name.) Ghost Division (Left it to join you guys.), Two Trailer Park Girls (My own Guild that I'm alone in it I'm Awaiting for your decision.).

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
Yes.

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
Sure.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
DBM, Atlas Loot, X-perl, Gearscore (I'm playing with Classic Interface It's the way I like it.).

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?:
Im not sure but I think: Holysaint, Punkz and Zli.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
: I'm a guy that sometimes gets in trouble just to make other people laugh, I'm a guy that Likes party, Chicks (I'm not gay ofc), Smokes Drinking, At day I play WoW, I spend the nights with my friends and sometimes with my girlfriend, I'm living for the moment.

30.JOKE:
Everyone is wearing T shirts of Bruise Lee, But Bruise Lee of Chuck Norris.

-Deluded:I didn't find MANY mistakes in my application but I fixed everything I found, also I fixed the capital letter. So I use X-perl mixed up like that, 'cos of many reasons, the biggest reason I use X-perl like that is 'cos of the buffs display under my portrait and my cast bar is up in my portrait, but I use X-perl on my target only for the time left of my poisons and Bleeding effects, and fixed the size it's not for blind people anymore. Thanks for the advice and telling my mistakes.
- Ok I was trying and found a solution for my X-perl check it out: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/69/wowscrnshot072811202047.jpg/
- Aillen: Btw I changed my Interface as it was before 'cos of the Arcane bars didn't show on my target so I Couldn't knew when the Target was casting, and I can suggest that you don't know me a bit... but your comment is just kind of rude.

Last edited by Jayson on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 10 times in total
Jayson
Jayson
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Assassin Rogue Jayson [DECLINED] Empty Re: Assassin Rogue Jayson [DECLINED]

Post by Cafeine Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Thumbs down.

Cafeine
SUPER HAWT MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Well, for one, your English is fucking horrible. Probably because you worked so hard on this app. It really is hard to miss the dictionary and Google Translate influences.

You've done great to replace some if not most of your PvP gear with those 2 weeks and I for one salute you for that.

You also clearly made the app so that even blind people could read it, thus playing heavily on catching the clinically short attention spans of the "tl;dr" folk.

Incidentally, you missed Saturday on the "Can you attend" segment. We actually raid on Saturdays so it's kind of a big deal.

It's Bruce Lee, but I can see how you might have made that mistake. Hell, I'd even go as far as calling it clever.

Another thing, I don't know nor care how it is in your language, but in English, if it's not a name(of any kind), weekday, month or language, it's not spelled with a capital letter. Also another thing, but I can't seem to recall any kind of word for it, so fuck that, moving on.
Oh and no capital letter after a comma. That's just rude. Much like inviting your GF to watch how you make out with her sister... which could actually get really really hot if she's into it, but you should really do some research before taking that chance. Plus, in that case it'd be a 3-way and thus a semicolon. Anything goes with the semicolon.

Continuing the grammar lesson, here's a simple rule on how to use "many" and "much":
*Many is used when you can grammatically count whatever you're describing. Many ducks, many tadpoles, many cocks around a fire(1 duck, 2 ducks, 1 tadpole, 2 tadpoles, 1 cock, 2 cocks etc, you get the point)
*Much is used when you can't grammatically count whatever you're describing.
Much money, much influence, much water. These tend to be either more abstract or greater and more general descriptors. For instance, you can count bills or units of money as currency, but not the term itself. You can count measurements of water and influence, but again, not the term itself. 4 waters and 2 moneys sound like something Jackk would say.

Get Grid or something small like that for at least some raid overview. Currently you rely completely on what you see in your field of view for data on other groups inside your raid group, but especially in bigger raids, that info is actually necessary, so better get used to it.
Also, you use X-perl for your Target and Target's Target frames, but not player and party frames? What?! If you have a replacement, by all means, kill the Blizzard standard UI. It lacks functionality and configuration options and the only thing it really can do is focus target from right click menu.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to make you cry and run away thinking you don't have a chance, I'm here offering advice so that when the axe falls, you'd be ready, so, consider this advice on how to make your application better.

You can find the Edit button on the top right corner of your post.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zlidruid Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:21 pm

You really need to improve your UI! How can you even see something in mess like that?
And for your x-pearl you just need to update it or enable load out of date addons.
Saw you in raid and you are not bad!
So I will give you thumps UP and wish you GL Wink
zlidruid
zlidruid
Best druid EU

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:32 pm

It's X-PERL not PEARL, get it right, both of you. Also, you can reconfigure your X-perl bars to not display buffs under your name. The cast bar can be toggled and hidden as well. Look at the xperl config for more info.

ALSO YOU DIDN'T FIND MANY, MANY MISTAKES IN YOUR APPLICATION BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Holysaint Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:25 am

Got to give credit, for trying to improve.
Thumbs Up.
-Holy
Holysaint
Holysaint
The Insane Holypaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Thumbs down. We're LF hardcore PvE`ers, not people we have to teach addon basics
Aillen
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrill Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Thumbs down, +1 @ die

Thrill
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisky Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:57 am