Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED]

+7
Atoms
Paradoxx
Snorki
Aillen
Frisky
Camilla
Mackaa
11 posters

Go down

Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED] Empty Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED]

Post by Mackaa Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:24 am

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Mackaa
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Rogue
4.RACE: Human
5.MAIN SPEC: Subtlety
6.OFF-SPEC: Assass
7.PROFESSIONS: JC/MINING
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Alliance: Mackaa,,,Cikadruid......Dimnjacar...Markec
9.REAL LIFE NAME: Aleksandar

10.AGE: 19

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Kozarska Dubica Republika Srpska

12.TIMEZONE: GMT+2

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Maybe
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Maybe

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 3-6
Tuesday: 3-6
Wednesday: 5-8
Thursday: 2-5
Friday: 3
Saturday:3-6
Sunday: 2-5
(Most of the week I am able to play over 8+ hrs but Friday and Saturday are the nights where I go out with my gf or friends...but still playable throughout the day.)

15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Since the opening of TBC

16.RETAIL EXPERIENCE:.Played rogue for 8 years at logon.gamer-disctrict.org with everything that wow has to offer.

17.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): Onyxia

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): TK

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK):Basicly every instance there is...the major ones...always worked as an efficiant co-leader.

20.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:I need friendly and good guild...

21.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Helping peapole in guild and active member

22.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I'm PVE and PVP......PVE before i want to fun killing boss and other

23.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was in Hazzard....Ghost Division...Jebaci mekog srca..i leave they are not good guild dont working icc or anything...but i think this guild will give me all
24.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes
25.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Always.

26.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
Gatherer only when I am in the need of lvling up professions.
I use MSBT,SexyMap,Gearscore and lots of other addons.

27.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Snorki....thats my friend Very Happy

28..ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I play wow for over 8 years....I do everything there is to do in wow from cruseing through the cities to killing bosses and oposite factions...In real life...

*update*About alts and mains
I have always prefered 5 char...

PS: Nothin much,I just want to have some friends and allys at my side during this great time of need..I need people whom I can trust and u guys just seem like it.
Yours sincerely Aleksandar

Mackaa
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED] Empty Re: Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED]

Post by Camilla Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Mackaa wrote:
(Most of the week I am able to play over 8+ hrs but Friday and Saturday are the nights where I go out with my gf or friends...but still playable throughout the day.)
Saturday is our raiding night.

Mackaa wrote:
15.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Since the opening of TBC
28..ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I play wow for over 8 years....I do everything there is to do in wow from cruseing through the cities to killing bosses and oposite factions...In real life...
Check this link out World Of Warcraft and then please tell me how you've played for over 8 years? As it's only been out 7 years this November, not to forget you've only played since TBC, which was launched in 17th January 2007.

- So, you can't raid on our raiding day, you're lying and such, bad start.

Thumbs down!

Last edited by Hawtie on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction x2, fu Aillen..)
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED] Empty Re: Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED]

Post by Frisky Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:52 pm

what hawtie said + you suck with rogue... I mean come on I didn't even have to use my priest's shields when I met you in arenas... it's like I didn't even heal at all.... 20s after start your part goes puff....

Frisky
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Aillen Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:02 pm

lying*
Aillen
Aillen
I put on my robe and wizard hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Snorki Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Thumbs down..
Better luck next time,or make another application with screen shoots..
And application without joke :O bad really bad really bad..
You have been playing wow for almost 8 years...Hahahhaha I guess this is a joke! xD
Snorki
Snorki
President's wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradoxx Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:30 am

Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED] Draft_10
Paradoxx
Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 am

Thumbs down.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Drift Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:04 am

I know i have no saying in this because i've pretty much been absent on these forums for over nine tauzend years but, i gotta say i have a lil' something for this guy:

Application....................Mackaa [DECLINED] Left_thumbs_down-thumb-260x325-18474
Drift
Drift
Talbot's Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Thumbs down.
cyrus
cyrus
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Y'now, I was going to rant for a good 3 hours about this application, but it's just not bloody worth it.
Mackaa, your application is so bad the next guy who submits one will get declined as well. It's like watching Danny Devito give man-birth to a child sired by an overweight, one-eyed version of Lil' Wayne while wearing a pink tutu in a knee-deep sea of pudding and human feces. In other words, not so fucking pleasant.

Should you be mentally challenged and thus my message yet remains unclear to you, here's what I meant: Your English is terrible. You think it's good, but it's not. You should probably get off your high horse on that one. Even if you are the best in your close group of Bulgarian friends, it doesn't mean you amount to anything in the real world. Or the real web, in this case.
Adding to my last point, you not only have copied the wrong application form but also excluded things at will. What the fuck mate? Did you think we wouldn't notice?
You claim to be 19 but I sincerely doubt anyone with that many years under his belt could be so... unwise. Tell me honestly, were you brought up in a hole with the only human contact you had for the past 16 years was your kidnapper lowering down some food and lubricant? Either that or you lied about your age. Pick one.

MOVING ON, as Hawtie(who's totally starting to cramp my style here) already mentioned, you seem to be extremely misguided as far as time goes. You see, from what we know and seem to accept as the laws of nature on which the entire universe rests, time is a constant, an unchanging valu---, yes, of course I'm bullshitting you. Now, either you lived life having the rest of the world moving like .2c(pulling it out of my ass, I do hope someone would do the math on this one though) relative to you, I doubt you could've squeezed those 8 years into the 4-year period TBC has been released for. Incidentally, 0.2c is 215 850 570 km/h, which would mean you're FUCKING SLOW.

To further elaborate the point I'm trying so hard to get across, let me bring you an example. I do hope you don't think you're good at PvP, because you're not. Someone good at PvP wouldn't try to fucking run head first towards a hunter from all across the bloody Nagrand arena, not using any movement impairment removes or avoidance cooldowns(assuming there's a reason why you're trying to do that), proccing sprint in slowing trap's Entrapment, not getting out of the trap range by the time it's over, realizing on 30% you might not survive the journey and starting to backpedal back to your healer. Then dying.
Don't get me wrong, I'm no wizard in PvP myself, which just leaves to show how much worse this makes it for you. I mean, if a bad player thinks you're not a threat, then maybe it's time to work on yourself a bit.

... Still became a rant, apparently.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Drift Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 am

Damn it Deluded, lay off your keyboard.
Drift
Drift
Talbot's Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 am

deluded wrote:
Mackaa, your application is so bad the next guy who submits one will get declined as well. It's like watching Danny Devito give man-birth to a child sired by an overweight, one-eyed version of Lil' Wayne while wearing a pink tutu in a knee-deep sea of pudding and human feces. In other words, not so fucking pleasant.
Man, that was the best shit EU, made my day <3

deluded wrote:
MOVING ON, as Hawtie(who's totally starting to cramp my style here) already mentioned
Lies, okay not, ur my hero <3<3<3<3<3
deluded wrote:
incidentally, 0.2c is 215 850 570 km/h, which would mean you're FUCKING SLOW.
Lol'd

- Deluded, I love you.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Declined.
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down