Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED]

+8
Atoms
Camilla
Lou
Frisky
Snorki
nerubians
Miho
Cristy
12 posters

Go down

Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED]

Post by Cristy Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Cristy
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Hunter
4.RACE: Night elf
5.MAIN SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?502000000000000000000000000053051312300132331352311515000002000000000000000000000
6.OFF-SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/huntert.php?052030015052112531325310510053051010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
7.PROFESSIONS: Engineering.
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: ALIANCE : Windwalk,combat rogue. Madalina,priest Holy/shadow.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Dimitar Dimitrov

10.AGE:18

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Vraca,Bulgaria

12.TIMEZONE: +2gmt

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:7-8
Tuesday:7-8
Wednesday:7-8
Thursday:7-8
Friday:7-8
Saturday:7-8
Sunday:7-8

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/502/crizzzz.jpg/

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 4 years.

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: I never played retail.

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): I dont have. Started playing when tbc came out.

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): Sunwell Plateu,Black Temple,Hyjal Summit,Zull Aman,Tempest Keep,Karazhan.

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Icc,Voa,Os,Naxx,Ulduar,Toc.

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I want to join sapped because most ppl are pve oriented, you make great raids, everyone knows what to do on the bosses, noone ninjas the loot like in pugs,ppl are nice and many of them help me sometimes,and I help them too.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: I can help to news to get gear,with emblem farm,if someone need proffesion i can help too,i can stay online for guild raids all time.

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I prefer PVE more than PVP,because pve needs group effort.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was in "legion of darkness" but raids were rare and the leader always ninja-ed the items.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes.

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Deadly boss mods,Gladius,GearScore,Bagnon,Quest helper,atlats loot,and other.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Atina,Energies,Theholysaint,Hawtness,Twizty,Gingers,Extrashaman.

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: im avarage student, i like to practice sports, i play soccer, volleyball, basketball, i keep good contacts with friends so basically this is it

30.JOKE: Worm ask his mom : Mom, where is my dad?
Mom's Answer : He fishing.

Cristy
Cristy
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED]

Post by Miho Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:22 pm

first TU yes?

Miho
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED]

Post by nerubians Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:29 pm

ogm gm i giev second thumbs up, then.
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Snorki Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Thumbs up xD
Snorki
Snorki
President's wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisky Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 am

Cristy wrote:

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I want to join sapped because most ppl are pve oriented, you make great raids, everyone knows what to do on the bosses, noone ninjas the loot like in pugs,ppl are nice and many of them help me sometimes,and I help them too.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Atina,Energies,Theholysaint,Hawtness,Twizty,Gingers,Extrashaman.

If we all knew the tactics on all bosses Jack wouldn't rage as a mother fucker in TS when we fail ^^

next thing.... why would you put Gingers in your "vouch for you" list.. since he is a soulless creature and a jewish newbie he don't vote for any1 unless he is a his soulless soulmate

ON-TOPIC: Thumbs up for being a rly good PVE-er and most of all you ain't some retarded bg underaged fuck... so gl Smile

Frisky
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Thumbs up and good luck Smile
Lou
Lou
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:41 am

I would like to thumbs up.. BUT,
The ONLY thing you've changed since your last application is who can vouch for you, your joke and the colours, all 3 things which doesn't change a freakin' shit concerning you getting accepted or not.
If you want a slight chance getting in, then I'd totally recreate your application if I were you, because you will NOT get in by copying your last application.
- So, a) Make a new one. b) you might aswell just delete it, because it'll get declined.
So, so far, thumbs down.

Camilla
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:57 am

Thumbs at sky.
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumination Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:26 am

I have absoluly northing negativ to say here. He has proved to us that he knows have to pve. Thumbs Up

Lumination
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 am

I'm gonna disregard Hawty's comment for now and sell her to Albania for not thinking her posts through later.

As for Cristy, since you're one of Atina's personal BG pugs he always carries around, I've gotten to raid with you quite a bit.
So, here's from my personal experience: You are beginning to think you are very good at this game and that's fucking you over on every step. You STILL don't quite know the fuck you're doing on hunter, and that's not neccessarily a bad thing... but you THINK you do. That's what's making it uncomfortable for you to listen to advice and that's what's fucking you over in general.
Frankly, you're better on your priest than your hunter. Probably because you still don't feel like a boss playing it. And that's a good thing. You should never, EVER let your guard down.

I'm not pulling that out of my ass y'now. Here are a few facts about you:
Not once have I seen you Tranq Icehowl. Not. Flippin'. Once.
I have to yell at you for you to use Misdirection and by the time it takes for you, I'm gonna assume you don't know what the icon looks like. Most of the time you don't use it at all.
You use a Tenacity pet in raids. I get using something other than Wolf, I do it too, but at least get a bloody Ferocity beast.
You're stacking arp in fairly bad gear. True, most super endgame hunters used to stack arp, but that's something you're allowed to do when you can reach the ARP cap that way. If you're missing so much as 10%, it's completely pointless. In your case, you're missing 40% with those gems, so instead what happens is that you lose 10% crit and a good 400 RAP(maybe even more) without any real gain. I guess after 2 weeks of yelling at you, you finally succumbed to the pressure and agreed to rewap your gems. That's a good thing.
You're using Imp. Arcane shot. And 3/3 at that. Arcane shot is a DPS loss for you, even if you weren't stacking ARP with that gear. Imagine what happens now.

Due to these things, your DPS and overall preformance is sub-par.

-Deluded

Last edited by deluded on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 pm

deluded wrote:I'm gonna disregard Hawty's comment for now and sell her to Albania for not thinking her posts through later.

I thought my post through, check out his last application, find the difference and alert me, then I'll delete my post, (haven't checked the app since my post, but back then it was a total fucking copy), so sell yourself to Albania, kkthxbai.

Camilla
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Eh... most of the info asked are facts, if he started changing those, it'd be lying.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:07 am

deluded wrote:Eh... most of the info asked are facts, if he started changing those, it'd be lying.

It is, indeed.
BUT, not 1 freakin' single word has been changed, NOT ONE!
And as the last one got declined, why in the freakin' gods name would this one be accepted if he haven't changed a shit?
I'm well aware that a lot can be copied, but.. he only changed the freakin' BB-codes! (If I remember correctly, he even used the same joke, am not 100% sure, as I didn't borther checking the last one.)
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:05 am

You forgot to end with:
Camilla
Hitman
Hitman
The über noob of Sapped

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafeine Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Hitman wrote:You forgot to end with:
Camilla

Why would Cristy put that in his app?

Cafeine
SUPER HAWT MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Cafeine wrote:
Camilla

I believe he ment me, though I do not see what this have to do with the application.
/slap.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Camilla wrote:
Cafeine wrote:
Camilla

I believe he ment me, though I do not see what this have to do with the application.
/slap.

Cristy's guild application. [ACCEPTED] Untitle
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 pm

ACCEPTED. Whisper officer in-game for invite.
I feel I should notify you though, as a membership fee, you have to mail us a limb per week.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down