Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Shaman Faustus [ACCEPTED]

+5
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Frisky
Snorki
deluded
Agni
9 posters

Go down

Elemental Shaman Faustus [ACCEPTED] Empty Elemental Shaman Faustus [ACCEPTED]

Post by Agni Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Faustus
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Shaman
4.RACE: Draenei
5.MAIN SPEC: Elemental PvE
6.OFF-SPEC: Elemental PvP
7.PROFESSIONS: Herbalism(450) and Inscription(435)
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Iblis (Blood/Unholy Death Knight)
Agnii(Restoration/Balance Druid)

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Alexander

10.AGE: 21

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Bor, Serbia

12.TIMEZONE: If i am not mistaken, that will be GMT +1

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: yes

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 4-5 hours
Tuesday: 4-5 hours
Wednesday: 4-5 hours
Thursday: 4-5 hours
Friday: 4-5 hours
Saturday: 4-5 hours
Sunday:
4-5 hours

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
Unfortunately i dont have any from raid, but i hope this one will be of any use.

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 4 years

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: I have played as shaman 4 years ago but i haven't reached max level (which was level 70 back then). I have stopped playing there and went playing on frozenskull. Then, i got back on retail, started to play as warlock 2 months before WotLK came out, so the only raiding experience i have from retail are WotLK ones

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): noone

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): Karazhan, Zul'aman, Black Temple, Hyjal summit, Sunwell plateau on Frozenskull (Honestly, i wouldn't call this an experience because of absolutely no scripts, all bosses were just a simple tank and spank fight, but what the heck, i've put what i have done there anyway)

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Naxxramas (both 10 and 25 man),Obsidian Sanctum (10man with all three drakes, 25 man with one drake up), Eye of Eternity(10/25), VoA(10/25 done all watchers), Ulduar10 (hard modes: Flame leviathan and XT-002), Ulduar25(done all bosses on normal and 1st one on hard mode), ToC (10/25), ToC10(HC) (2/5) ICC 10/25 (on both difficulties: 2/12) on retail, but on this server, VoA, ToC (10HC/25HC), and ICC10/25 (haven't done Blood Queen, Sindragosa and of course Lich King)

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Because you are the only guild that haves enough people for 25 man raids, and the way you raid and use DKP system for loot really reminds me of days when i played on retail. If you dont raid, you dont get loot, but my point joining you isn't just to get good gear, but rather making progress with people that have a lot of experience and have fun during raids.

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: i can offer you good quality and activity as much as i can.

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I would prefer PvE, because at PvP i am not so good

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: When i got level 80 i was in so many inactive guilds that i can't remember their names. But at the moment i am in Sanctuary guild. The guild does have some quality but on the other hand it lacks people for 25 man raids so we have to invite pug, and it's always 100% chance that one of them will ninja the loot that you take from chest.

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: yes

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? yes

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
Atlasloot
Deadly Boss Mods
Omen
Gearscore
Quartz
Fizzle

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? no

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:Well, i don't know what can i say. Maybe just that i am student and i may have a little problem with faculty i am studying at, i like to listen to groups like Disturbed, Rammstein, Kamelot, in other words Heavy metal, and i like COOKIES. Very Happy

30.JOKE: Husband and wife are in bed, and husband haves trouble sleeping so he asks his wife: "Hey sweetie, how about we have sex?" and wife says: "Not now, honey, i have an appointment tomorrow with gynecologist and i want everything to be clean down here". Then, husband tries to sleep again, and after 5 minutes he asks his wife: "Hey sweetie, do you have an appointment tomorow with dentist?".

Last edited by Agni on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Agni
Agni
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman Faustus [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Elemental Shaman Faustus [ACCEPTED]

Post by deluded Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:00 am

I could write an essay about this but I'd rather not. So, here are a few points to tilt the scales:

He's an elemental shaman, which we almost completely lack in our raid roster(With the exception of blackseed but... he's never there when it actually matters)

He's outdpsing Blackseed with gear 1.5 tiers under him.

This might be connected to the next point, but he doesn't really talk too much. I know, because I always do.

He has yet to try and suck up to me. The same can't be said about most other applicants. Don't get me wrong, I love the attention, but occasionally one that plays hard to get is nice too...

Listens and acts upon new information.

I like him.

Can use BBCode completely on his own.

Can read and follow instructions without being specifically told to do so(just so you know, most applicants can't)

ENGLISH, he motherfucking speaks it.

I still like him.

Even though he's sometimes criminally bad on his druid.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman Faustus [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Elemental Shaman Faustus [ACCEPTED]

Post by Snorki Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Thumbs up,good application Smile
Snorki
Snorki
President's wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisky Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 am

thumbs up, gl dude (:

Frisky
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Ele shaman would be nice if u are planing to be active otherwise another casual doesnt make anything different.
I'll stay neutral here.
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Thumbs up, an amazing application, your English is good, you have taken a lot of effort to make this application both look good and sound good (atleast it seems like it Razz )
So, thumbs up!

Camilla
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinqrona Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:00 pm

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Alexander

10.AGE: 21

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Bor, Serbia

You motherfucker your name is Aleksandar not Alexander.

+1 For sie application.
Jinqrona
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Thumbs up.
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:24 am

I remember you whining once about a mace in togc25 despite having the staff from there but I'm willing to forget that...
Thumbs up.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 pm

ACCEPTED. Whisper officer in-game for invite.
ALSO you are a duck. A fuzzy fuzzy duck.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down