Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental shaman Tlasttotem [DECLINED]

3 posters

Go down

Elemental shaman Tlasttotem [DECLINED] Empty Elemental shaman Tlasttotem [DECLINED]

Post by McLeod Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:34 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Tlasttotem
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Shaman
4. RACE: Draenei
5. MAIN SPEC: http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#hEh0qcdItGfzAo0xxco
6. OFF-SPEC: (Same as above) http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#hZ0xxhZx0euIeoxkrIRt
- for both main and off-spec, write which one is for what (PvP and/or PvE)

7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec: Glyph of Flametongue Weapon, Glyph of Flame Shock, Glyph of Lava
-b) off-spec: Glyph of Chain Heal, Glyph of Earth Shield,
8. PROFESSIONS: Skinning only
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (Only need to put down character name, class, and specs).
Mcleod, Warrior, Arms/Fury

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Stanislav

11. AGE: 17

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Sofia, Bulgaria

13. TIMEZONE: GMT +2

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 5-6
Tuesday: 5-6
Wednesday: 5-6
Thursday: 5-6
Friday: 5-6
Saturday: 7-8
Sunday:
7-8

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/841/wowscrnshot032912213359.jpg/
17. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only) Flame shock, Lave Burst, Chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt 'till Chain Lightning/Lava burst are out of cd and repeat that.

18. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: I've been playing WoW for about 3-4 years

19. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None

20. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.) I started WoW from TBC and I had never played classic instances

21. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: (Same as Above) In Frozen Skull I was playing only PvE. Gruul's Lair(100%), Zul'Aman(100%), Black Temple(100%), Swp(w/o KJ)

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above) Onixya's Lair, Naxxramas, Ulduar, Togc10/25/hc, Icecrown Citadel 10('till Sindragosa)/25('till BQL)

23. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: Becaust this is the only good guild left on the server
24. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Doing my best in raids and helping the other players.

25. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: Both.

26. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: My current guild is Ghost Division, but I think it fails. Many good guys left it..

27. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes

28. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes, I am.

29. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: HealBot, DBM, Recount

30. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I think there isn't.

31. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I'm a calm and easy going guy. I like girls.

32. JOKE:
A girl went into a doctors office with a Strawberry up her ass, The doctor said I've got some "Cream" For that.
McLeod
McLeod
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman Tlasttotem [DECLINED] Empty Re: Elemental shaman Tlasttotem [DECLINED]

Post by Lightlord Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 am

I'm going to review each section of your application in order to justify my vote.

I had a look at your specs. I don't know why you chose Eye of the Storm for your PvE spec over 3 points in Reverberation to move up the tree. Maybe I'm not an expert on Shamans, but -pushback is kinda wasted unless you're being hit, which shouldn't be happening in a PvE situation anyway. Other than that, they seem pretty good, as are your Glyphs.

Only having Skinning is a little bit of an issue considering it isn't very hard to grind professions. The bonuses you miss out on do add up, so it wouldn't hurt to spend a few hours grinding up another profession for the extra stats.

Your availability is nice, even borderline no-life. This leads me to question whether or not you're exaggerating. But if you aren't, then you play more than enough. You're Bulgarian, so that's -1 though.

Your UI is nice and simple, although I notice that either your resolution is tiny or your screen is tiny. If the latter applies, then you should really give Bartender a whirl. It'll shrink down and organise your bars and buff icons so that more of your screen is free (this was a big issue for me-- I played on a 15 inch laptop). Your rotation is good, as is your raid experience. You seem like a nice enough person, but you haven't elaborated on WHYyou want to join SGCSN ("This is the only good guild left" is a generic statement and doesn't tell us much).

You didn't mention say WHY you prefer PvP or PvE. That question, in my eyes, is unanswered. Your joke is funny enough I guess, so that makes up for it. When in doubt, always make sex jokes imo...

I'm gonna say yes. I don't play anymore so I don't know if my vote even counts. You've got a lot of room for improvement though, but you seem slightly better than the usual rabble that apply.
Lightlord
Lightlord
Extraordinarily Sexy Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman Tlasttotem [DECLINED] Empty Re: Elemental shaman Tlasttotem [DECLINED]

Post by Camilla Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Declined.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down