Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bomlex's applicaton :) [DECLINED]

5 posters

Go down

Bomlex's applicaton :) [DECLINED] Empty Bomlex's applicaton :) [DECLINED]

Post by edo123 Fri May 04, 2012 2:23 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:Bomlex
2. LEVEL:80
3. CLASS:Warlock
4. RACE:Human
5. MAIN SPEC:Destruction(PVP): http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#IZbG0hkhbZVf0qrcuAoAcot
6. OFF-SPEC:Demonology(PVE)]: http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#IZ0GchkAbihsgdAoE00V
7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec:Gyph of Chaos Bolt,Glyph of Healthstone,Glyph of Shadowflame
-b) off-spec:Right now i dont have any glyph ...
8. PROFESSIONS:I growing up Enchanting
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:/

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME:Eldin Pinjic

11. AGE:16

12. CITY AND COUNTRY:Zavidovici,Bosnia and Herzegovinia

13. TIMEZONE: GMT+1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:5-8 Hours
Tuesday:5-8 Hours
Wednesday:5-8 Hours
Thursday:5-8 Hours
Friday:5-8 Hours
Saturday:5-8 Hours
Sunday:5-8 Hours

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/201/wowscrnshot050412193855.jpg/

17. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION:Shadowfury>Fear>Curse of the elements>Corruption>Immolate>Conflagrate>Death coil>Chaos bolt

18. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: I have been playing wow since 2006,and i have never give up of it =)

19. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None,i just played on beta server.

20. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC:I have played on vanilla for a long time,on server that had 50 or so players,since Wow was not very popular at that time,at least on the private servers.The server I was playing on at that time was FamilyGuy.At that time;I was raiding all the big raids,Zul Gurub,Onyxia lair,molten core and others,and at that time,i was already experienced player.

21. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC:When TBC came out,I started playing on the WoWScape.The TBC was my personaly favourite expansion,and I was rainding all night Black temple,for like million times,then Hyjal,Tempest Keep,Karazhan,Zul Aman,and finally Sunwell Platoe.

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above)Since then,I have been playing on Molten,and I had great gear on most of my characters,which shows that I have seen many good raids,and I have a lot of experience with the wotlk Bosses.This is the main reason I want to join sapped girls,since i Know that you ppl do a lot of raids,that non other guild is able to do,and i think i can help you guys with it.

23. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:As I have already said,I know that ur the best guild on the server,and most organized one,and since I am a serious player,I want to join one guild that will help me achieve more,and to help others too.

24. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:You can expect that I will help as far as I can,and every time I am able to,since I like when I can help someone who can appreciate it,and help me too when i need it,and i think that sapped girls is perfect for it.

25. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:I prefer PVE since i have been playing for soo long,and have been in every instance in game,but I am also good in PVP,and i try to have both gears,so whatever I like at the moment,I can jump in.

26. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:The guild I am temporaly in is Slavic Inquisition,and there is nothing bad with that guild,I have many friends there,and I enjoy with them,but Sapped girls is much more organized,and I would seriously go mad if u would accept me,and that would be a good enough reason to leave my old guild.

27. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Yes

28. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?Yes,I have used it in Slavic Inquisition too.

29. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:I am actually using many addons,and i cant write all of them now,but some of them are:Deadly Boss mode,Sexy Map,Recount,Nice Damage,Cooldown timer,Atlas Loot,Cartographer,Gear Score,Gather Mate...

30. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?Alectra and Hally is my friend,and I have real time friendship with him,so you can ask him anything you need.

31. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:I have 16 years,and I am from Bosnia.Beside WoW,i play COD 2,LOL,SAMP but rarly,since I have little time after finising with WoW Razz

32. JOKE:Who is the only one that is getting richer and richer in North Korea??? URANIUM Very Happy

Last edited by edo123 on Fri May 04, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
edo123
edo123
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Bomlex's applicaton :) [DECLINED] Empty Re: Bomlex's applicaton :) [DECLINED]

Post by Maki Fri May 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Neutral..
Maki
Maki
Eater of goateater

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Sat May 05, 2012 11:06 am

Thumbs down,now lets get started

You are obviously pvp hero but u are giving impression u dont even know that cuz if u play WoW from 2006 u would obviously know to make decent pvp spec.Also i was wondering what kind of person binds Soul Link?

About demonology spec lets call it felguard spec,on tc servers pet stats doesnt scale correctly which makes felguard inferior pet and whole spec about felguard inferior to all other demonology specs.Not to mention u didnt bothered enough to get glyphs for your pve spec.

Next topic u described us your PvP rotation which u are not supposed to do but when u was so kind to write it i cant believe u can kill any1 beside greenies or some afk spaniard in rbgs with that kind of rotation.Or u did it on purpose cuz u actually dont have idea what to do as demo in PvE.

Anyway i think i was clear enough.
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterprise Sun May 06, 2012 6:22 am

Thumbs Down!
Enterprise
Enterprise
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down