Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buskec Holy/retry paladin [DECLINED]

+4
Four
Linda Lovescoxx
TwIzTeD
Bukec
8 posters

Go down

Buskec Holy/retry paladin [DECLINED] Empty Buskec Holy/retry paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Bukec Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:28 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Buskec

2. LEVEL: 80

3. CLASS: Paladin

4. RACE: Human

5. MAIN SPEC:
Holy PvE

6. OFF-SPEC: Retry PvE

7. GLYPHS:

-a) main spec: Glyph of Holy light, Glyph of Seal of light, Glyph of Holy Shock

-b) off-spec: Glyph of Exorcism, Glyph of Divine Storm, Glyph of Crusader Strike

8. PROFESSIONS:Engieneering/minning ; Enchanting/Tailoring ; Herbalism/Inscription

9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:

Boky, lvl 80 human warlock, Destro/Demonology (Enchanting/Tailoring maxed)
Beautyofpain lvl 80 Night Elf druid, Resto/Balance (Herbalism/Inscription maxed)

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Marko

11. AGE: 17

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Novi Sad, Serbia

13. TIMEZONE: GMT+1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: No
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Sometimes, depends am i going out with frends
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 2+
Tuesday: 3
Wednesday: 2
Thursday: 3
Friday: Varies, sometimes 3 hrs, sometimes even 5...
Saturday: 5
Sunday:
3-4

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: Stats

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: I have one like whole year old, if you want to i can upload it

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: Hit what is not on cooldown, there is no requred rotacion for Rpally.I can explain on warlock/druid where rotacion is required if you require so.

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Like 3 yrs

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: 3 yrs (44 days of playtime, few hours more less)

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Noone, played only on M4A and on Molten when server had issues with database.

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: Molten Core and Blackwing Lair (on 3.3.3 patch)

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: (Same as Above) Zul 'Aman and Tempest Keep for Phoneix(On 3.3.3 patch)

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: ToC 10 clered w/o wipe, ToGC 10 same, ToC 25 w/o a wipe on ToGC 25 had few wipes but Anub 'Arak is down.
Icecrown CItadel 10 man normal cleared whole exept for LK; 10 Heroic killed Rotface/Festergut
Icecrown Citadel 25 man killed Blood Princes and Vathiria Dreamwoker, had few shoots on Blood Queen but never killed her.
Icecrown Citadel 25 man HC never entered.

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I want to make my PvE expiriance a bit better, after all i thoot that you are abusing Game Master/Developer commands until Wongzz asured me that you are not.I am sorry if i said anything, there were roomers that you do so.(I was told that probaly cause ppl were jelaus)

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Active, obey and cheered up

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvE, i did some PvE in last few weeks and i can say that PvP is almost dead here...

28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was in Slavic inquisition until it got disbanded, after that decided to join Iron Edge which also went inactive.Before Slavic and Iron Edge i was in all Rofli's gilds starting with Dial M for Murlock and one month later it got merged with Ghost Division for a whole day, and day later i joined Asylum, also Rofli's gild.

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Few Real life frends got password but they come online only when they need something if i am off.

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? I have TS 3 but i can easily download Ventrilo if reqired.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: DBM, Atlasloot, and some minor addons

32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I haven't spooke to anyone about this part

33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I am the who loves fun, adrenaline and afetamine Razz.beside that i am just ordinary fellow.I am joking, nothing ordinary with me Very Happy
i have rich social life connected to parties, alcohol and boobies a bit. I am going to Highschool in place 30 mins away with bus, fucking with teachers, they find me intelligent and dedicated student and i am taking 100% advantage of it.Have some issues with my eyes which also gives credit with teachers, and it is useful when i want to be romantic(I won't tell you my secret Razz) Btw i had some minor issues with Ermine, no hard feelings man.My parents learned me to always help the guy who is weaker, and he was arguing with some guy who's a bit stonehead and non-creative so i said few words and trolling has begun. I hope that this is behind us.
Also my English is not perfect, it is a little rough but i find it easy to understand

34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: Conversation betwen me and Vutraman:
Vutragay: Buskec, do you what sarcasm is?
Me: Ofc.
Vutragay: It is when are scewing idiot and he can't see it.
Me: Do you even have an idea how many sarcastic things i have said in last 30 mins?
Vutragay:Two!
Me: You see, exacly that is the point. Razz(It rly happened)

I literally cried to thisone(there are four official parts of Asdf movie)Asdf movie
Bukec
Bukec
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Buskec Holy/retry paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Buskec Holy/retry paladin [DECLINED]

Post by TwIzTeD Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 pm

I read your name as buttsex.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Buskec Holy/retry paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Buskec Holy/retry paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:34 pm

jajajja, insult me moar on global
TD

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:34 pm

TD
Four
Four
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggile Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 pm

TU for sure, nice guy Smile friendly etc Smile Gl dude:P
Ziggile
Ziggile
Perceptive

Back to top Go down

Post by Neurotic Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:36 pm

know him from real life, he is friendly and helpful so TU

Neurotic
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doktor Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm

I raided with him just once, and when i hear his name i wanna kill something.

Thumbs down for sure!
Doktor
Doktor
PVP HIRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Declined.
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down