Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My own application [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

My own application [DECLINED] Empty My own application [DECLINED]

Post by omarelas123 Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Ryger
2. LEVEL: Lv 80
3. CLASS: Hunter
4. RACE: Night Elf
5. MAIN SPEC:
(For this area, go to http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent , use the talent calculator and give us a link of your actual spec you're using) http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#ceb0zZceAoRhzhIsguAo PVE
6. OFF-SPEC: (Same as above) http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#cZ0eVsohdGIoguVof0hiob PVP
- for both main and off-spec, write which one is for what (PvP and/or PvE)

7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec: Glyph of Serpent Sting, Glyph of Steady Shot, Glyph of Rapid Fire (PVE)
-b) off-spec:
Glyph of Deterrence, Glyph of Arcane Shot, Glyph of Chimera Shot (PVP)
8. PROFESSIONS: Inscription, Tailoring (Firts Aid)
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (Only need to put down character name, class, and specs). I have no other characters

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Omarelas

11. AGE: 20

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Venezuela - Caracas

13. TIMEZONE: GMT +1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: No
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 4-5 h
Tuesday: 3-4 h
Wednesday: 3-4 h
Thursday: 3-4 h
Friday: 3-4 h
Saturday: 1 h
Sunday:
5-6 h

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: (not inside Icecrown Citadel) http://tinypic.com/r/2hmeiqo/6

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only)
Well I'm starting with the mark of the hunter, Rapid Fire --- after --- Chimera Shot Aimed Shot Steady Shot --- --- until the powers are again. Then when the boss is with less than 20% of your life use Kill Shot, and then start over with previous CDs

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: I'm playing WOW about 5 to 6 years

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: (How long and /time played) I think I'm like 2 weeks and 4 days playing with this character

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.) None
23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: (Same as Above) Zulaman, Black Temple, Hyjal, Tempest Keep and Sunwell Plateau

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above - please specify till which boss did you come in both ICC 10 and 25. Also on heroic, if you have heroic expirience. You are also encouraged to write about Trial of the Crusader 25 men and Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 men difficulties) ICC 10 normal 9/11, 10 heroic 2/11 , 25 normal 2/11 . ToC 10/10 normal full raid , ToC 10/10 hc full raid, VoA 10/25 Complete and Naxx also full.

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: I need a guild strong as everyone can see I am a Spanish player but I am a serious player who understands the tactics

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: give all of me at any time helping others. and ready for anything the brotherhood (GUILD)

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: Actually I prefer PVP to achieve many things with that ... but lately I'm with pve consider myself very good at it

28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was at the Guild Fallen Crusaders but I had to go out at idle aside had I liked that made the Bugg

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: definitely

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? I can only tell them that the moment I speak but do not quite understand when I say I fully understand literally.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: In PVE always use ..... DBM, Recount, Atlas, sexy accountant .... PVP use many among them. Ice Hud, power meter, Spell alert and other

32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Not really, that's why the sad truth? Sad

33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I'm in high school in my town I need to get some sales engineer. I really like volleyball and I have an Internet business that is why I can play: D
Just ask them to reconsider my request to the brotherhood ... n ignore me for being a Spanish player I promise not to disappoint them... Omarelas
34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: My cousin is perfectly useless for this WOW but still tries think it's funny for me at least xD LUCK BOYS

omarelas123
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

My own application [DECLINED] Empty Re: My own application [DECLINED]

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Who are you O_O?
anw, Thumbs Down

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by Doktor Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:04 pm

I've seen you once, you seem to be one of those who dont know anything, I might be wrong..

Thumbs down.
Doktor
Doktor
PVP HIRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:46 am

Declined.
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down