Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6. Lothar's rest - Sartharion second time - 31.5.2010.

2 posters

Go down

6. Lothar's rest - Sartharion second time - 31.5.2010. Empty 6. Lothar's rest - Sartharion second time - 31.5.2010.

Post by koljach Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:49 pm

6. Lothar's rest - Sartharion second time - 31.5.2010. WoWScrnShot_040910_234526-1

Participants:
Strahinja, Sworn, Peryite, Barroswarr, Magycka, Beckup, Emir, Medonja, Raven, Guzara, Derimon, Atina, Famed, Suicider, Jackk, Bleedlol, Pewpew, Frane, Jaimex, Energies, Sniffy, Kaelzilla, Shamusca, Bloodup, Demented

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick, clean kill, no drama like on malygos, and another shiny title was ours. However, almost immidietely after the kill, server crashed so i didnt have chance to make clean SS, infront of corpse. Luckily, i was smart enough to take one on moment of kill, so today we got a proof. I was worried about whether we will get the achievement or not, because you know how rollbacks often fuck up something you got, but deri explained to us (yes, he was talking on ts, or maybe was it vent) that on the moment it is taken, that achievement gets written in char database, and we cannot lose it. With loot is different, we didnt get it, and you know how valuable that is when you are still in leveling gear, but it was way less important.

NOTE: I would like to thank Barros for sparkling my memory. When he told me what happened i remembered everything what happened back then

Last edited by koljach on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

6. Lothar's rest - Sartharion second time - 31.5.2010. Empty Re: 6. Lothar's rest - Sartharion second time - 31.5.2010.

Post by Ignis Dei Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:07 am

you forgot that there was a server crash right after the kill, after that, on next day realm fist was added, but, no loot
Ignis Dei
Ignis Dei
Manifestum aeternum

Back to top Go down