Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution - Paladin - Zenina [ACCEPTED]

+13
nerubians
Neravarine
crisbeto
Linda Lovescoxx
Medika
Dinoz19
Cviha
Enclaver
Florens
drazaer
deluded
Zenina
17 posters

Go down

Retribution - Paladin - Zenina [ACCEPTED] Empty Retribution - Paladin - Zenina [ACCEPTED]

Post by Zenina Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:01 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Zenina
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Paladin
4. RACE: Draenei
5. MAIN SPEC: Retribution PvP talents- I use this one for PvP and since I haven't been a member of any guild recently I don't have a dedicated PvE spec. So what I do is basically reset my talents to these>PvE when I go raiding and switch them back to PvP when I'm done.
6. OFF-SPEC: Protection PvE talents- This is my tanking build. You might be confused with some of the choices I've made there, so I'll do a quick explanation. I made this build purely to solo old dungeons/raids and in my raiding days I actually got some good tanking gear and began to tank/off-tank raids. So the build stayed that way because I found it to work for both circumstances pretty damn good. Of course I'm always open to suggestions, I'm no "protection expert" so if someone's got one, I'd gladly consider it.
7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec:Glyph of Judgement, Glyph of Righteousness, Glyph of Divine Storm, Glyph of Blessing of Might, Glyph of Sense Undead.
-b) off-spec: N/A
8. PROFESSIONS:Mining(450)-Engineering(450)
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: I've got A LOT of alts so I'll just name the ones I think are worth mentioning.
Alliance:
  • Yuo - Draenei - Shaman - Elemental PvE/Enhancement PvP
  • Zeny - Draenei - Death Knight - Blood PvP/Frost PvP [Mining(450)-Jewelcrafting(450)]
  • Ninsei - Night Elf - Warrior - Arms PvP
  • Inyourmind - Draenei - Priest - Discipline PvP/Random
  • Irelia - Human - Rogue - Assassination PvP
  • Nieo - Draenei - Hunter - Marksmanship PvP/Random
  • Sheikki(lvl 70 twink) - Human - Mage - Frost

Horde:
  • Xblades - Blood Elf- Paladin - Holy PvP/Retribution PvP [Tailoring(450)-Engineering(450)]
  • Sabroan - Undead - Warlock - Destruction PvP [Tailoring(450)-Engineering(450)]
  • Mindtricks - Undead - Priest - Discipline PvP/Shadow PvP [Enchanting(450)]
  • Nerve - Blood Elf - Death knight - Unholy PvP

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME:Goran

11. AGE: 18

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina

13. TIMEZONE: GMT+1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: Approximately 6
Tuesday: Approximately 6
Wednesday: Approximately 6
Thursday: Approximately 6
Friday: Approximately 6
Saturday: Approximately 6
Sunday: Approximately 6

-My play time and the number of hours I'd be able to play may vary in the upcoming months, because this is my last year in high school, I'm going to have to get ready for the graduation, tests and whatnot.

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: Retribution PvP, Retribution PvE, Protection PvE

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: Screenshot

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: If the target is at 20% or lower I start out with Hammer of Wrath, if it isn't then the basic rotation Judgement(Wisdom/Light depending on the other paladin(s) in the raid)> Divine Storm(when the T10 2-set procs I use Divine Storm immediately for a higher chance of it resetting afterwards) > Crusader Strike > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy wrath(if the target is Undead/Demon). Avenging Wrath when Judgement is off cooldown and at least one of the following spells are off cooldown too: Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Exorcism. Divine Plea when I see fit and that's about it. Seal of Vengeance when doing most bosses, Seal of Command when there are more targets, i.e. trash mobs.

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: I don't know the exact date, but as far as I remember it was right when Burning Crusade got released. So that would be about 6 years.

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: This character was created right when Frozen Skull was opened. Maybe a month after, I can't really remember. So as you can see it's been with me for quite a long time, survived a hack>delete( a GM returned it fortunately, yay for GMs) and that character wipe thingy (yay for Developers). The in-game /played shows 38 days of total play time.

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: As I said above I started when BC was released so no experience from that actual time(pre-bc), but I have done a lot of these raids in BC and all of them now in WotLK.

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: I've done all of the raids except Sunwell Plateau both in BC, and WotLK.

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: Here we go:

• The Obsidian Sanctum(10/25)- Done
  • Naxxramas 10- The bosses I haven't defeated are: Loatheb, Gothik the Harvester, The Four Horsemen and Kel'Thuzad
  • Naxxramas 25- The bosses I haven't defeated are: Grand Widow Faerlina, Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, The Four Horsemen, Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad
  • Ulduar 10- I've done all the bosses up to and including Kologarn, and I think I got Hodir aswell.
  • Ulduar 25- All the raids I've been in have wiped at XT-002 Deconstructer.
  • Onyxia 10- Done
  • Vault Of Archavon(10/25)- Done
  • Trial of the Crusader 10 Heroic- Done
  • Trial of the Crusader 25- I've only gotten to faction champions, that's where all the raids I've been in wiped. No heroic experience here.
  • Icecrown Citadel 10- I haven't done Professor Putricide, Blood Prince Councils, Sindragosa and The Lich King. I don't have any heroic experience here because WoW used to crash when ever I tried to do it. That should no longer be a problem since I've reinstalled WoW. Haven't tried though.
  • Icecrown Citadel 25- I haven't done Blood-Queen Lana'thel, Sindragosa and The Lich King. Heroic experience same as the 10 man.

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: There are a couple of reasons why I wish to join. First one being that this is an MMO, being guildless gets you nowhere and as far as I'm concerned SGCSN is the only guild worth applying for at the moment. You guys are famous for being the oldest guild that still exists, famous for your realm first achievements, for your raiding and PvP-ing. Basically, you're a group of people that are pretty damn good at this game and I wish to join your ranks. Literally everyone I know is in SGCSN and it makes me a sad panda for not being able to hang out with them properly ;<. Also, I miss PvE. Being guildless sucks because I'd have to rely on Pugs on doing PvE and everyone knows what Pugs are like here. So that's about it, I'm looking for a pleasant guild experience and I think I can get that in SGCSN.

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: I'm a friendly, loyal person. You can expect teamwork from me and above all helpfulness. I don't quit raids because of a few wipes, I'm not leaving until we do it or at least learn something that can help us do the encounter later on. Depending on the chat topic I can be very eloquent and provide useful information, and of course have some fun while doing so. I don't whine, spam, ninja-loot, insult other people unless I'm joking(or they really deserve it).

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I prefer PvP here. Why? Because it's easier. There is no waiting for the other 9/24 players to start and do something. I'm my own man in PvP, no one can screw me over and waste my time. I don't have to wait for anything but the Battleground/Arena queue. Premades just make it more fun, I love doing those especially if there's someone who wants to get PvP gear in the premade because you get to have a lot of fun and help someone out in the process! Not to mention out playing someone when you're lower geared or surviving a X v 1 situation gives you a feeling of some kind of superiority, and in some cases respect from the other players. Now you're probably thinking I hate doing PvE. On the contrary, I like it. There are a lot of very, very interesting dungeons and raids out there, and when you down a, let's say 103 million hp boss with 24 other players it gives you an immense feeling of achieving something big. It means you had good communication and coordination with all the other 24 people and that just makes you feel damn awesome, you and the entire raid. But the fact still remains that PvP is easier than PvE on private servers. If had played on retail I would have definitely and without any question do more PvE than PvP.

28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Since I see no point in writting the names of the guilds I've been in pre-Lothar's Rest(though if you so request than I shall do it), I'll just name the ones I've been in during the Lothar's Rest time. The first one was on the horde side, "Hard Core" was the name and we were the only ones on the Horde side that did PvE before Trial of the Grand Crusader came out. We did weekly Ulduars/OS'/VoA's and Ony's. Unfortunately the guild leader left and took most of the officers with him so I had no choice but to leave the guild. The second one was "Sanctuary" I believe. I just got invited one day by Rofli, but it didn't take me too long to remember what he was like as a guild leader, so I pretty much left the guild. The last one was "Ghost Division". That was a really good guild, but it had it's downsides. Helping amongst the guild members was equal to 0 and the most important thing was the lack of, and then often changes of the Guild Master. The guild simply fell apart so I left it and made the current guild I'm in solely for Guild Bank purposes.

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes I am.

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: AtlasLootEnhanced, PallyPower, DrDamage, OmniCC, MoveAnything, Prat, Power Auras, Deadly Boss Mods, Tidy Plates and Omen3.

32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? While I do know a lot of the people in here, I'd rather not ask for vouches. The only one I'd mention would be Cviha because he probably knows me better than I do myself.

33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I'm just a normal guy attending an electrotechnical school. This is my last year there so I'm hoping to up my grades a tad bit. I'm something of an engineering enthusiast. Everything that's mechanical or electronical intrigues my mind. I've got a lot of plans but can't seem to implement any of them due to the fact that I live in a shitty town/state where you can't buy the basic necessities needed to make something. My choice of music is Rock, Metal and all the genres in-between those two. Music means a great deal to me. I listen to it no matter what I do, study, sleep, go outside...etc. I'd say music is the only thing that can effect every aspect of my emotions. I spend my free time mostly on the computer listening to music, playing video games, drawing something or just reading articles on the internet. I joined this server a long time ago. This was my fist WoW server and I'm betting it'll be my last if anything. The realm was Burning Blade and four real life friends played on it. I'm the only one still playing. For me, the greatest and most important part of WoW isn't PvP nor PvE, but the social bonds I make with other players and that's what I cherish the most in WoW.

34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: There is no point in trying to translate the jokes I know to English, so here's a couple of them from the internet:
  • This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
  • A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants.
    The Bartender asks, "whats with the wheel?"
    The pirate says, "Ar! It drives me nuts!"

Personally, I can't for the life of me remember whether or not I ever actually conversed with you in-game, but the name Xblades rings a bell.
We have talked a bit on the IRC. We might have had a conversation in-game, but I don't remember it either. It's still quite possible though. You do make a good argument with the Heart of the Crusader thing. Thanks for the advice.
I have a question (which means you're free to reply in this thread), for PvE would you be willing to change your main char and/or spec/role? DPS players are found a dime in a dozen, especially melee ones. Basically, if we would be requesting another healer for example, would this be a problem for you?
I'm unable to reply so I hope this will suffice. Healing is a very daunting task. I haven't done much healing PvE wise so my experience is kinda low on that department. Would I be willing to do it? Of course I would. It would require some additions to my UI but that's no big deal. The problem I'm seeing is that I've got 0 healing gear, maybe some on my shaman, but that's about it. But yeah, I would accept the duty to heal in raids.

Last edited by koljach on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:30 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Found a BBCode mistake. Needed to fix that.)
Zenina
Zenina
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Retribution - Paladin - Zenina [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Retribution - Paladin - Zenina [ACCEPTED]

Post by deluded Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Hmm... I don't have much of a problem with your spec, actually. I'd say the only loose thread is Heart of the Crusader, which would be a lot better spent on One-Handed Weapon Spec. The raw damage increase will outbenefit the debuff in a solo situation, and there's pretty much fucking ALWAYS a Ret present in a raid. If there isn't, there's a class with a non-stacking similar debuff.

TL;DR If you're not going deeper into Ret, don't get Heart of the Crusader.

I don't know shit about your main spec builds so I won't pick on those.

As for your application, it's good. Hell, I'd say you've done a marvelous job. Personally, I can't for the life of me remember whether or not I ever actually conversed with you in-game, but the name Xblades rings a bell.
Even if the language you've used here is slightly above your actual ability, you'd still make for a breath of fresh, literate air in the foul sea of durka durka that's been our guild chat for over a year now.

Wow, that came out a lot gayer than expected.

Anyway,

Thumbs Up.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Retribution - Paladin - Zenina [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Retribution - Paladin - Zenina [ACCEPTED]

Post by drazaer Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:21 pm

I have a question (which means you're free to reply in this thread), for PvE would you be willing to change your main char and/or spec/role? DPS players are found a dime in a dozen, especially melee ones. Basically, if we would be requesting another healer for example, would this be a problem for you?
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florens Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 pm

I see you put some time into your application. Well done. I cannot recall seeing you in-game but that is probably just because of your huge amount of characters.

Thumbs up.
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Post by Enclaver Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:50 pm

I agree whit @Drazaer! We need healers in our ranks ... I giving you a chance if you sacrifice yourself for the team.

-- Thumbs at sky!

Last edited by Enclaver on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Enclaver
Enclaver
Duelist

http://biskvitka.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cviha Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:54 pm

He's real good in PvP, he knows his stuff when it comes to PvE, especially when paladins are involved.

My numero #1 friend IRL.

Vouch and TU.
Cviha
Cviha
Ass-inspired Unlazy ArFAKist

Back to top Go down

Post by Like Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:37 pm

If you accept to become a healer or a tank you have my blessing .
the Goateater

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:25 pm

I understand this was more of a general question to test the resolve of this poor misguided sap who wandered into this den of depravity, but since I like making fun of holy pallies, I'll just continue my rant anyways.

Forcing a paladin to go holy when he has put Prot down as a viable PvE spec? Have we really come to this?

But no, you do not lack healers to the point where the contributions of a holy paladin would make or break the situation. There are a couple of fights in the enitre expansion which demand a holy paladin presence, and for those moments, a Jackk is fine too.

Also, next shadow priest to tell an applicant they need to spec holy can already start running towards the SW cathedral Smile

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinoz19 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 pm

tumps up,good luck Smile
Dinoz19
Dinoz19
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by Medika Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:45 pm

deluded wrote:
Also, next shadow priest to tell an applicant they need to spec holy can already start running towards the SW cathedral Smile
lol just what I wanted to say. Priests are far more valuable healers than palas...
Plus shadow priests suck in dps-ing most of the time lel.

As for the app , we need players that actually log on non raid days.
Thumbs up.

And btw,
just because a guy with a red name said that he should be more helpful as a healer doesn't mean you can start copying his opinion.
Medika
Medika
Bess dorf in guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Florens Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 pm

I agree with deluded. If we need another hpala, just ask me. It still is my main according to our roster, it's well geared and I haven't forgotten how to play them. I will gladly use it in case we lack healers.
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:13 am

you asshats have totally misread my question. I was in no way shape or form telling him to respec his paladin; hell, i was even only using the healer idea as an example, i even clearly stated possibly switching main char, not just spec. since you guys are too blind to notice, my whole reason for asking him the question was in the first line of deluded's response.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 am

Old GD buddy, best friend of Cviha - Quintsanity, friend of mine too. Definitely a TU + vouch

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by crisbeto Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 am

first guy in years that actually took the time to do his application properly.

thumbs up
crisbeto
crisbeto
First-Born Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Neravarine Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:36 am

This guy is ancient. And of the rare blood knights on the horde.

Thumps Up +
Neravarine
Neravarine
Blood Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by nerubians Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 am

OH JESUS CHRIST THE WALLS OF TEXT I ADORE THEM <3 Thumbs up
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Post by DathRohan Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:19 am

I agree with Neravarine , he sayed what i wanted basically , would be nice to have a guy like him . Thumbs up .
DathRohan
DathRohan
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Doktor Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 pm

MORE BAWSNIANS IN GUILD

THUMBS UP.
Doktor
Doktor
PVP HIRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic4real Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:20 pm

thumbs up
Cosmic4real
Cosmic4real
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Xblades definitely sounds familiar, cant remember from where though
Zenina wrote:
6. OFF-SPEC: Protection PvE talents- This is my tanking build
i understand purpose of this spec is not to be main tank in 25 men raids, so if you want to tank in current raids, it will require some changes. Expell divinity and 3 points from reckoning, and 1 point from spiritual attunement. SA is not even needed if this is made to solo old content, as you dont get mana bac kfrom your own heals, obviously. Vindication is needed, so is at least 1 point in pursuit of justice
Zenina wrote:[color=orange]16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA:Retribution PvE
It lacks about 70 hit, even as draenei
Zenina wrote:18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION:Seal of Vengeance when doing most bosses, Seal of Command when there are more targets, i.e. trash mobs.
seal of command is wasted talent point. What most people dont know is, that SoV hits at least 1 more additional target, if not even two. I mean, it is being stacked on targets around main target too. Command is obsolete as of patch 3.1 for pve
Zenina wrote:25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:Also, I miss PvE. Being guildless sucks because I'd have to rely on Pugs on doing PvE and everyone knows what Pugs are like here. So that's about it, I'm looking for a pleasant guild experience and I think I can get that in SGCSN.
We arent raiding much at the moment either, but that should change in forthcoming weeks
Zenina wrote:27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I prefer PvP here.
Hint: that is not correct answer here. But you are forgiven, considering rest of application
Zenina wrote:
I'm unable to reply so I hope this will suffice. Healing is a very daunting task. I haven't done much healing PvE wise so my experience is kinda low on that department. Would I be willing to do it? Of course I would. It would require some additions to my UI but that's no big deal. The problem I'm seeing is that I've got 0 healing gear, maybe some on my shaman, but that's about it. But yeah, I would accept the duty to heal in raids.
you dont need even to consider that option, one holy paladin is exactly enough for raid of any size. Zero is not enough as they can come handy, and two are too much, no need for one more. Prot offspec is just fine
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:14 pm

I see no reason to prolong the inevitable, every1 loves the guy. Welcome to the guild, application accepted. Please whisper an officer in game.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:30 am

were you absent for so long you forgot post-accepting procedure? fixed shit for you
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down