Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mogull Destruction/Aflicción Warlock Pve/PvP [DECLINED]

+12
crisbeto
Medika
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Linda Lovescoxx
deluded
Ignis Dei
Peryite
Bananic
Posalau
Croskareli
Doomshade
Gomull
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mogull Destruction/Aflicción  Warlock Pve/PvP [DECLINED] Empty Mogull Destruction/Aflicción Warlock Pve/PvP [DECLINED]

Post by Gomull Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:34 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Mogull
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Warlock
4. RACE: Human
5. MAIN SPEC: PvE
6. OFF-SPEC: PvP
7. GLYPHS:Glyph of Quick Decay , Glyph of Haunt , Glyph of Corruption , Glyph of Drain Soul
8. PROFESSIONS: Tailoring
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:Currently, I don’t have any alt
REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME:Alejandro

11. AGE: 19

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Backa Palanka, Serbia

13. TIMEZONE: GMT +1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:

Monday: 3-4 h
Tuesday: 3-4 h
Wednesday: 3-4 h
Thursday: 3-4 h
Friday: 3-4 h
Saturday: 3-4 h
Sunday: 3-4 h
These are just my approximate playtimes, sometimes I play more, sometimes less. It depends on many diffrent things, but I can always play longer if needed!!

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2eg6t6x&s=5#.UlK9_tLIaDt

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: http://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11c8j6v&s=5#.UmuSA3DIaDs

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION:Start with Fear, Then curse of agony and corruption, unstable affliction then, repeat several times fear, and it depends what kind is the enemy.!!

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: For about year and a half, maybe two years

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: This is my first and only character on this server. Played shows 40 days.

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None.

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: Haven`t played before TBC.

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: I don`t have any raid experience on TBC because I have started playing since Wrath of the Lich King.

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK:

TOC 10 normal – fully cleared
VOA 10 – fully cleared
VOA 25- Fully cleared
ICC 10 Hc and normal – Kill Festergud and stoped Raid Very Happy!!
Icc 25 normal - 3 Boss

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: There are several reasons. Main one is to raid with experienced players, who know what are they doing. Apart from that, I want to be a part of the guild with the longest and the most successful raiding history. I am familiar with your realm firsts and it would make me proud of myself to contribute just a little bit in your future raiding. Also I want to meet new people, have fun and do all the other things you do when you are a part of such an organized community as your guild is,and Because i wanna try to raid with the big boys. The thing is raiding is what u guys do best, u got the most expirience in PvE and ur the only guild who didnt fall appart after failing to kill a boss 2 times...

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Well, from me you can always expect sincerity. I see no point in lying so I try to tell the truth, no matter how harsh it may sound. My opinion is that people deserve to know the truth. Apart from my sincerity, when I do something, I dedicate myself completely to making It done. In raids I devote entirely and 100% of me is put into doing it. Also, when I encounter boss for the first time, I always watch videos and read texts to get my self familiar with the tactics. Since I am a fast learner,
I have never had problems with this. Helping the guild and its members in any way I can is something that stands for itself, even without mentioning it.

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: When I started playing with this charachter, I was mostly PVP based player. In that time, I did very few raids. As the time passed, I was slowly getting bored of PVP so I had two choices: to make a new character or to start doing more PVE. I have chosen the other option. Since that time, I have almost completely neglected PVP and started doing PVE intensively. Don`t get me wrong, I still like PVP. Sometimes, as a resemblance of those days, I do some arenas or play battlegrounds. But, that’s not as it used to be. And as an answer to your question. I like them both very much, but currently PVE leads for just a bit. And as for the other question, as I said before, I got bored of PVP. But of course that’s not the only reason. I am a social type of person, so when you and 24 other guys try to accomplish the same goal together, special type of bondings are created between all of you. Friendship and mutual understandment is very important in PVE and that`s probably the biggest reason why I like PVE more then PVP. I came to realize this fact after doing several raids.

28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I was in the guild what da faq, which was very good and I felt good, but after a while they all left, and the guild disappeared!!!Sad 

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: I honestly hope so.

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes, of course.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Some of the most important AddOns I use are: DBM, Atlass Loot, Debuff Filter, Recount,Bartender, GearScore, Bagnon and several others.

32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Yes

33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU : What can I tell you about myself and that`s at least a bit interesting? Well, I’ll try my best - I am like every other highschool sudent. I like hanging out with my friends, read some interesting books (but it has to be really interesting) and so on. Listening to music is something I like doing whenever I find opportunity. I prefer rock, metal, a bit of reggae and lately, I became very fond of electronic rock. And among friends and family I am known as the cool headed. It is very hard to make me angry and even if you do it, I relax and forget about that very soon (don’t know why, but I have a feeling that you should know this). Also this is the year I have to choose which college to enroll and it gives me some headaches. I think that would be it. If I have to explain something furthermore (like my talent build or why my rotation goes like this or any other thing), please tell me so that I could edit the application and try to answer it.

34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE:
What do you call gnome mage who escaped from violet hold?

A small medium at large:lol!:

Last edited by Gomull on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gomull
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Mogull Destruction/Aflicción  Warlock Pve/PvP [DECLINED] Empty Re: Mogull Destruction/Aflicción Warlock Pve/PvP [DECLINED]

Post by Doomshade Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:17 am

Slight differences between both apps , about main and off spec specify which spec do u use on both , I got confused and I dk whether u play pve destro or affli and same goes for pvp , add little more effort in the app , dnt jst copy paste from the first app which was declined

Doomshade

Back to top Go down

Mogull Destruction/Aflicción  Warlock Pve/PvP [DECLINED] Empty Re: Mogull Destruction/Aflicción Warlock Pve/PvP [DECLINED]

Post by Croskareli Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Thumbs down.
Croskareli
Croskareli

Back to top Go down

Post by Posalau Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:31 am

Thumbs up.

Posalau
Jerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananic Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Is this a joke or what??!? I haven't been on the forum for few months since I stopped playing and I log in just for fun and to catch up with news and I see this... This guy copied more than half of the answers from my application. He couldn't even bother to change the place of living, since I don't think there is any Alejandro where I come from. As a proof, for those who haven't read my app, here: https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net/t2322-bananic-accepted.. Sorry for such a long post, but I had to do it. I worked really hard on that application and seeing something like this is just..... Mad 
Bananic
Bananic

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:57 pm

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: I honestly hope so.
LMAO
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignis Dei Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 am

Pervy, where the fuck have You been You crazy stalkercat?! Razz
Ignis Dei
Ignis Dei
Manifestum aeternum

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:55 am

We tied a bell around his tail some time last spring. His attendance has been... spotty at best since.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:58 pm

We had spotted babies.

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Code:
WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Well, from me you can always expect sincerity. I see no point in lying so I try to tell the truth, no matter how harsh it may sound. My opinion is that people deserve to know the truth.
I would like to meet guy named ALEJANDRO which lives in Serbia.

I was actually surprised when i saw this subforum is still alive, and on top of that we got WARLOCK application Very Happy

I am not sure am i still allowed to make remarks about applications but honestly i dont care so i'll spill it. Mogull you suck, your application is bad and you should feel bad, I hope fiery gods of destructions won't have mercy on your poor soul for giving warlock class a bad name and will unleash their fury on ways you can't even imagine.Nor your mother.
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by Medika Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 pm

OMAGAD EVERI OLD GUY POSTIN
HAI GUIS
Medika
Medika
Bess dorf in guild

Back to top Go down

Post by crisbeto Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:43 pm

crisbeto
crisbeto
First-Born Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by nerubians Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:54 pm

TU OF CORS DETS MY BESTES FREND LOL I didn't know we were still recruiting. Oh well, off does Aleйandro go
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:13 am

I always knew Nerubians had a gay name.
Hi Medika.

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by MrTwister a.k.a Mini Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:50 am

It would make sense if Holywyrmm posted this.
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
MrTwister a.k.a Mini
Mr.Conflagrate

Back to top Go down

Post by nerubians Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:14 am

HAHAHAHHA Is Holywyrmm dead? I have not seen him since he left
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Atoms Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:57 am

I have seen him in your dream and he is alive
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by nerubians Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:46 pm

i am okay with that, i think i really miss him
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:47 pm

You people disgust me.
Jokes, I love Nerubians

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:25 pm

Atoms wrote:I have seen him in your dream and he is alive
Yup, I can totally see Atoms rocking a Freddy Kruger-esque dream stalker/rapist image.
He would wear a garter belt, socks and a mask of his face that he drew himself with finger paints.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignis Dei Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:17 am

how come this post made all the oldies shit bricks? wtf, is this some sort of comeback or something?
Ignis Dei
Ignis Dei
Manifestum aeternum

Back to top Go down

Post by nerubians Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:41 am

Please someone buy me a new head, the hangover is killing me
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:04 am

Proest tip: Go score something fairly greasy. Like lasanga or meat-topping pizza, a banana, some orange juice(or fresh oranges if you're badass), and an energy drink (30+mg caffeine per 100ml). I don't like tomato juice so i'm not gonna suggest that.

Consume fruits. 20mins later consume the greaseball food. Top things off with an energy drink.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post by nerubians Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am

Yep that's my general strategy - something very greasy and a cold coffee/airan (yogurt with salt and water).
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignis Dei Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 am

I heard Sprite is good, drink like 3L of it and done, You're dead, no hangover ever cheers 
Ignis Dei
Ignis Dei
Manifestum aeternum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum