Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanfordx - Rogue [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

Sanfordx - Rogue [ACCEPTED] Empty Sanfordx - Rogue [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sanfordx Sat May 10, 2014 12:08 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Sanfordx
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Rogue
4. RACE:Night Elf
5. MAIN SPEC: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#f0eb0tLZMgVo0cxqru0xRt pve combat

6. OFF-SPEC: http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#fhGcoZhZebrbhGzdVzAfRt  pvp subtletly

7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec:Sinister Strike,Adrenaline Rush,Rupture
-b) off-spec:Shadow Dance,Sprint,Preparation

8. PROFESSIONS:Leatherworking,Skinning
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:Level 23 priest :DSanfordxx

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Honza Drlý

11. AGE: 22

12. CITY AND COUNTRY:Chomutov, Czech Republic

13. TIMEZONE:GMT+1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Depends on work shift
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Depends on work shift
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Depends on work shift
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Depends on work shift
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Depends on work shift
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Depends on work shift
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Depends on work shift
15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:2-6
Tuesday:2-6
Wednesday:2-6
Thursday:2-6
Friday:2-6
Saturday:2-6
Sunday:2-6

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: http://puu.sh/8GKid.jpg

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: http://puu.sh/8GKld.jpg pvp bars http://puu.sh/8HWMd.jpg pve bars

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: I will open a boss with rupture and if there are 2 CPs I will cast slice and dice if not I will Sinister strike once. At 5 CPs I will rupture the boss and than after 2CPs I will refresh SnD.If Im on low evergy I will Killing Spree or Blade Flurry to regen my energy faster and saving Adrenaline rush for burst or hero to have as much dps as i can with raid burst.

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:Since early 2004 in US Beta

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING ON SERVER GAMER'S DISTRICT:Like few months maybe 3 or 4 not much tho.

21. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH:I’m playing rogue since I started playing WoW, but on GD my played is 8days 23hours and 43minutes atm.

22. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:Shadowmoon-US Whole Vanilla wow, than Stormscale-EU and after Cataclysm came on I had also alliance toon on Outland-EU I was mainly PVP guy (2x glad on BC and few rivals on wotlk), with some slacky payed pve carry.

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC:Old Naxxramas,AQ20,40,BWL and MC fully cleared
24. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: I was real pve fanboy on TBC I pretty much cleared every raid instance and farmed BT as much as I could back then cause Glaives were OP as hell, I was slacking in Sunwell raid since I was 1st year of High School.
25. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK:I started raiding again when 3.1 with ulduar started, but since Stormscale was mainly pvp server we did only some causual pulls on the 1st floor. Than It was full ToGC 10 25 after nerf ofc :Dand ICC 10 and 25 fully on Normal modes (on both servers )I was trying to kill RS 10 with pug,but we failed hard.
26. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:I’m pretty much bored with world pugs since everytime we fail or there is some ninja in the raid , so I’m looking for some guild which will raid with good synergy and group of friendly ppl.

27. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:DPS and since Im chilled and helpful person I can help with almost anything except raid leading since my PVE exp sucks as hell Very Happy. But Im fast learner so expect minimum questions from me.

28. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:I was pvp guy, but no I want to try some mid-serious pve raiding.So I can’t rly say what I prefer.

29. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:Skillers – They didnt progress at all the core were speaking with their mature language.
Unborn Legend – Ended cause leadership transfered.

30. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:Of course!

31. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes why not I prefer team speak tho since the sound and network usage is much more clearer and Ventrilo is being developed by pretty much unskilled and unexperienced ppl.

32. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:Deadly BossMod,MoveAnything,InterruptBar,Gladius and Grid if I will play Healer.

33. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? No

34. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:Nothing special Im pretty much normal guy…

35. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE:There were two people walking and the middle one fall.

Last edited by koljach on Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Posting 2nd talent bars :))

Sanfordx
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Sanfordx - Rogue [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Sanfordx - Rogue [ACCEPTED]

Post by koljach Sat May 10, 2014 12:52 pm

playing since open beta, and i consider(ed) myself oldie, starting in 2006. Impressive. Also, best keybinds ever, like ever ever. However, we would like to see a pve interface, meaning pve spec and all that.

Gear is more or less fine, but way too low expertise and too much hit rating, you are overcapped even for assassination, which requires more hit than other 2 specs, as you know
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Esper Sat May 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Tak tohle je doopravdy slavnostní okamžik.

Errr, anyway, giving a TU; seems to be cappable of making changes when told so. Also experience and all the stuff around.
Esper
Esper
The Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nriest Sat May 10, 2014 9:12 pm

dem keybinds men, wee

TU
Nriest
Nriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm

Accepted. Whisper an officer in-game for invite.

But work on your hit and expertise rating, seriously. Especially expertise, you are lacking 15 expertise rating
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down