Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britany Retri/Holy Paladin [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

Britany Retri/Holy Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Britany Retri/Holy Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Britany Wed May 28, 2014 7:13 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Britany
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Paladin
4. RACE: Human
5. MAIN SPEC:
(For this area, go to http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent , use the talent calculator and give us a link of your actual spec you're using) http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#sVVZqZVfbtbIuhdIfsu This is my PvE Spec Retribution.
6. OFF-SPEC: (Same as above) I will use Holy I mean I have it already but I will put it later or tomorrow..
- for both main and off-spec, write which one is for what (PvP and/or PvE)

7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec:Major glyphs :
Glyph of Judgement
Glyph of Consecration
Glyph of Seal of Vengeance
Minor : Glyph of Sense of Undead
Glyph of Lay on Hands
Glyph of Blessing of Might
-b) off-spec:

8. PROFESSIONS: Jewelcrafting and Inscription but I didn't finish them..
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (Only need to put down character name, class, and specs). I don't have any alts atm.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Adi Omerović

11. AGE: 17

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Zavidovići,Bosnia and Herzegovina

13. TIMEZONE: GMT +1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes I can
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes I can
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes I can
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes I can
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes I can
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes I can
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes I can

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:2-3
Tuesday:-2-3
Wednesday:2-3
Thursday:2-3
Friday:2-3
Saturday: 4-5
Sunday:
4-5

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA: (not inside Icecrown Citadel)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30jgsxt&s=8#.U4ZpedJdUpt

17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: Sorry I don't have screenshot in raid..

18. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only) My rotation goes like this .. Judgment-->Hammer of Wrath-->Divine Storm-->Crusader  Strike-->Consecration--> Exorcism..

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 4 years but with big vacation Razz

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING ON SERVER GAMER'S DISTRICT: On Gamer-District I play probably about one month not more ..

21. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: (How long and /time played) I don't know correctly but I will check it and fix it tomorrow..

22. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: I have never played on retail

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)  Only Molten Core..

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: (Same as Above)
Sunwell Plateu,Black Temple,Hyjal Summit..

25. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above - please specify till which boss did you come in both ICC 10 and 25. Also on heroic, if you have heroic expirience. You are also encouraged to write about Trial of the Crusader 25 men and Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 men difficulties)  ICC 10- 12/12 ICC 10 HC till Fester ICC 25 12/12 ICC 25 HC till Lady
ToC 25 Cleaned Naxx Cleaned VoA cleaned..

26. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:Well I want to join in Sapped because you are very good guild and I want succesfull raids I don't want to play with pugs because they looking for FoTLK I don't have so I can't join in raids.. I know for this guild from mmorpg4all.com and I know you were very succesfull at your job and that u was the best guild on that server but that changed and now you are making new history on Gamer-Distrcit and I want to be a part of that..

27. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:From me you can expect raider who will give his best to prove you in best way and player who will always been here for help whatever you need I will try to help my guild mates from leveling to boosting or anything you need you can just wisp me now and I will give you my best to help you.

28. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I prefer PvE Why? Because I love teamwork and I love when I need to do something good not bad,for example arena 2s : I can fail and when I fail I can correct that fail but when I fail in PvE I will be dead and that's my fault... Because I love PvE everything need to be in place to do good..

29. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I don't have previous guilds nothing so good...

30. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes I have only my password and no one else..

31. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? Yes I can use Teamspeak but at the moment I don't have microphone I can only listen..

32. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
My addons are simple : 1.Recount 2. PallyPower for buffs 3.DBM and 4.CooldownCount..

33. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? I don't think so..

34. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Well I live in small city,I love to go out with my friends and have fun,about school I'm so bad I don't want to comment that haha I was playing handball for about 6 years and I was good but than my team was fall apart,and that's it..

35. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE: I really don't know .. Smile

Regarding

Britany Smile

Britany
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Britany Retri/Holy Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Britany Retri/Holy Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Thu May 29, 2014 3:33 am

Tgumbs up

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Britany Retri/Holy Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Britany Retri/Holy Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Doktor Fri May 30, 2014 10:49 am

tGumbs down.

Awful english.
Bad applicant.
Don't see a way this guy could be useful.
Doktor
Doktor
PVP HIRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Zael Sat May 31, 2014 10:34 am

Declined.
Zael
Zael
ORIGINAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum