Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackseed (Ele shamy apply) [DECLINED]

+19
wael_a
ExtraPriest
deluded
Deltablazy
nichiban
Sha-OrcSlayer
relaxation
Ziggo
KiKoo
Ziggile
Magycka
Everes.
crisbeto
darksony
drker26
zlidruid
Dely
Drift
Blackseed
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blackseed (Ele shamy apply) [DECLINED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackseed (Ele shamy apply) [DECLINED]

Post by Deltablazy Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:39 am

Ya but there's an epic edit button and I'm sure he has big brains to press it and but a flashy big 72 font saying "EDIT:" jajajaajaj *insert additional info here*

Deltablazy
The Condom and a Storage Facility

Back to top Go down

Blackseed (Ele shamy apply) [DECLINED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackseed (Ele shamy apply) [DECLINED]

Post by deluded Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 pm

zlidruid wrote:Don't blame his english. I was wroting apply when he was at my place and jackk said thats it's fine if i write it.
Jackk needs to be shot for this.

Now, I know you want your friend in the guild and I can't blame you for that, but the rules apply to everyone, even if Jackk claims otherwise. There are exceptions to those rules, but usually they don't have to go thru the hassle of making an application overall.

How about the guy rewrites the app and this time does it himself, then we'll see.

PS: The application is kind of weak... Razz

Just my two cents,
- Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraPriest Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:18 pm

first of all we have got a lack of shammys, secondary i used to be with him in TSOTA and i know that hes active in graids... well i think we should give him a try if he will fail we will kick him out >.> so thumbs up

ExtraPriest
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by wael_a Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:23 am

THUMBS DOWN!!!
can't even write an application
wael_a
wael_a
TheSGCSN|H34L!NG|Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by wael_a Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 am

zlidruid wrote:
P.S. I'm defending him because he can't replay in his own topic. Rules Ftw

he can defend himself by editing his application or via PM -.-
wael_a
wael_a
TheSGCSN|H34L!NG|Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by zlidruid Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 am

wael_a wrote:THUMBS DOWN!!!
can't even write an application

He can write but we didn't have free PC for him so he could write it. There were 8ppl and 6PC in my house when I wrote that apply Very Happy Very Happy
zlidruid
zlidruid
Best druid EU

Back to top Go down

Post by Everes. Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 am

zlidruid your friend playing on your char and telling my why im thumbsing down .And im thubisng down cuz i was on some of his raids and he was like"PASS ITEM OR KIK"or"HEAL TANK NOOB HEALERS"
Everes.
Everes.
Homo Dorfo

Back to top Go down

Post by drker26 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:36 am

everes u're a liar, he never do that, because i know him, and i'm often in his raids, if u saw him doing that, next time SS , and dont lie about that because u don't like him, i don't like u too, so i'm quietly and i'm not lying

i will follow the guild rule number 1) no fighting in guild chat, forums, irc, ANY WHERE! if u have a problem with some1, let an officer+ know via whisper.

so i will be polite and i will not say something what u deserve
drker26
drker26
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Thandal Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:26 am

Thumbs down, the app could get more info , and hes english aint that good, if he talks in guild chat i think some ppl wont understand.
Thandal
Thandal
The Situation

Back to top Go down

Post by zlidruid Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:38 am

Stop saying that english is bad because it's not!! There are just simple words and i don't know whats bad there?!?!?!? If you don't write to much on your apply doesn't mean english is BAD!
zlidruid
zlidruid
Best druid EU

Back to top Go down

Post by Holysaint Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:25 am

Thumbs down coz i dont like the idea of sharing your account and there could be more personal information.
~Holy
Holysaint
Holysaint
The Insane Holypaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:44 am

I met him IRL, a good guy, imo give him a trial period and let him prove himself. Thumbs up.

Back to top Go down

Post by bidz Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm

well i think he may be deserving of a trial so he has a Thumbz Up from me

Also Zli and Drker posted combine total of 13 times in this app and some of those posts r kinda immature.
people who are giving this guy thumbs down are voicing their opinions you can't be like "Stop saying that!", " Stop QQing" or calling people liars "everes u're a liar".

Seriously your reason for this guy not writing his own application is weak!!!
theres 8 ppl and only 6PC's then why didn't you give up your pc to let him write it since you clearly had one to write out his app, and i doubt it was like all 6 PC's being used around the clock

ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:Don't know what to say here. I'm expirence player who is willing to learn,help and raid with guild.

In other words tell us about yourself outside of wow. thats probs why people saying too little personal info
dam i've said alot gonna shut up now Smile
bidz
bidz
M.I.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:32 pm

My job here is done. Bidz said everything I was going to say.
I'm sorry, but this kind of attitude seems to be a bummer.
Let's see what the higher-ups have to say for that.
Good luck nevertheless

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Declined
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum