Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ditos Aplication [ACCEPTED]

+7
Ziggile
deluded
Schaapje
Vejitaa
Deltablazy
Devaax
Ditos
11 posters

Go down

Ditos Aplication [ACCEPTED] Empty Ditos Aplication [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ditos Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

@@EDIT@@
CHANGED IT TO NEW ONE lol. I've seen there are two. But thought the second one is only blank to fill. So i used the old one lol and was deleting what wasnt in need for me.

MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Iska
CLASS: Druid
RACE: Night Elf
SPEC: Feral/Resto
PROFESSIONS: Leatherworking 425 atm/Skinning

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Alliance: Iskariote(Rogue 75, Assassination)

REAL LIFE NAME: Ɓukasz

CITY AND COUNTRY: Lancut, Poland

TIMEZONE: GMT +02:00

HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 5+
Tuesday: 5+
Wednesday: 5+
Thursday: 5+
Friday: 5+
Saturday: 5+
Sunday: 5+
(Well i dont feel need to delete it cuz it says exacly what i need to say. I'm guessing those. Honestly I have no idea how much I play, if there's something to do, I can play 8+ hours. However, i have high school graduation national exams coming up, so playing in April and May could be hindered a bit
Well what was written here is kinda right. ATM i play like this and also have graduation this year)

RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Uhm i dont remember exacly but i played on the maelstorm with friend. Tho i played only trial but made lvl 20+ ;P

RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): BWL, MC, NAXX, AQ20, AQ40, ONYXIA

RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): KARA, Tempest Keep. Hellfire Ramparts, BT

RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Did 5 man instance near Howling Fjords with friend at my druid lvl 73+. We didnt made it to end.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: For raids too, also cuz there is friend of mine, Vejitaa

WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: None on this server

ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes, I am.

ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO? Yes, i can.

IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? It's Vejitaa, Bidz, Barros, Matten

ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Im playing wow since 1.12.1 version. Started at private server FAMILY GUY. Was playing there with Vejita, (Vejitaa here), Bidz, Barros (Uber Noob xD), Matten and few more that i guess arent playing anymore..

Last edited by Ditos on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 6 times in total

Ditos
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Ditos Aplication [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ditos Aplication [ACCEPTED]

Post by Devaax Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 am

Ditos wrote:(I'm guessing those. Honestly I have no idea how much I play, if there's something to do, I can play 8+ hours. However, i have high school graduation national exams coming up, so playing in April and May could be hindered a bit
Well what was written here is kinda right. ATM i play like this and also have graduation this year)

Hm looks familiar to me... Razz cmon u can do better then copy wut Jackk said.
I am neutral about this cuz atm we rly dont need droods and u dont have exp in wotlk raids.
Devaax
Devaax
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltablazy Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 am

Hmm...Ya...Not a very big raiding history, especially in wotlk from what you said.

But um...high school graduation? Pardon me but your high school is considered as college/cegep here or what? 21 years old and only in secondary level is kinda worrying...

Not thumbs for now. But I predict a rule violation.

Deltablazy
The Condom and a Storage Facility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vejitaa Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 am

Now since Ditos cant post in his own application ill defend him here. He stopped playing before WoTLK went live, so no wierd he has no experience in it. About how he graduates his school thats not a thing to discuss here as its not the main matter in this topic. You need to look at him as a player and person, hes english is fluent his experience with pre wotlk is high and ofc hes an old school player whos back now, and personally a friend of mine (not irl we just played together for 2 years+). Big Thumbs Up as i trust this man 100x more then any1 else who got invited to guild in last few months. GL Ditos.

Vejitaa
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ditos Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:21 am

Thx Vej, To those curious, my history with school was kinda unusual so im still in hi school or smtn lol.

And bout this one

(I'm guessing those. Honestly I have no idea how much I play, if there's something to do, I can play 8+ hours. However, i have high school graduation national exams coming up, so playing in April and May could be hindered a bit

Mostly its what i needed to say so why i needed to edit it ? Thats why i wrote last line.

About this one
Hmm...Ya...Not a very big raiding history, especially in wotlk from what you said.

But um...high school graduation? Pardon me but your high school is considered as college/cegep here or what? 21 years old and only in secondary level is kinda worrying...

Not thumbs for now. But I predict a rule violation.

In my country its like.
1st 6 years
2nd 3 years
3rd Depends (from 2 to 4 years)
and 4th are studies

im in third lol last year (4th). If u think im too dumb to join guild then fine.

Ditos

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltablazy Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 am

Now I didn't say you're too dumb, I was just wondering. However, like I predicted, you broke the rules.

@Vej: Now we don't raid much pre wotlk atm, do we?

Deltablazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vejitaa Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:05 pm

He didnt break the rules, they say TRY not to post in ur application not DO NOT afik, also you provoked him to reply and this "But I predict a rule violation" is your fault neways. Next time maybe dont "worry" about other ppl edactional past hm ? And so what hes new to WoTLK? At least its all new and exciting for him, we started it 3 months ago too, remember its world of Kannis real wotlk experience didnt help us much here anyways did it? Now get of his back Delta, let other ppl reply we've heard enough of you here.

Vejitaa
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaapje Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Deltablazy wrote:Now I didn't say you're too dumb, I was just wondering. However, like I predicted, you broke the rules.

@Vej: Now we don't raid much pre wotlk atm, do we?

Even I don't have a lot of WotLK experience.
What will you do about it? Kick me? o;
Schaapje
Schaapje
Perceptive

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltablazy Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Schaapje wrote:Even I don't have a lot of WotLK experience.
What will you do about it? Kick me? o;

If I had power, yes. =D

Vej, even if my sentence made him post, doesn't mean he should have replied to devaxx, he could have edited. But in any cases, I'm not thumbs downing him or anything. And btw, regardless of it being the world of kannis, the server does have some retail connection.

Deltablazy

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:16 pm

I for one don't think Ditos needed defending in the first place, since THE MAGICAL EDIT BUTTON REIGNS OVER US LIKE FUCKING UNICORNS SHITTING FUCKING RAINBOWS...
I'm sorry about that, but Vej, seriously, he can edit his app.
Also, don't post in your own app. It's a harsh rule, as you might have noticed. A retard check, so to say.
Also, you copied the wrong application form. It's outdated. I'm honored tho, that's my old app. *fixed*
That makes it.. the third second fail.
Bonuses? The fact that Vej is willing to start a crusade for you and you are able to learn and adapt. There might be hope for you after all
1 vs 3 ... I'm sorry mate, but Thumbs Down 2 vs 2. Staying neutral.

EDIT: He actually changed his application, and for the better this time, didn't get all pumped up, somehow, like people before him. Guess that's a plus.

Last edited by Deluded on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vejitaa Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Rules goes like : "Also, try not to re-post in your own application" So its not like DO NOT OR U GET DENIED now is it ? 2nd thing about outdated application form, why is it even there? Gets ppl confused, every1 could fall for this. Damn right Deluded iam gonna fight for this 1. Ive seen u acceptin such a douchebags and ur refusing to give a chance to a man iam givin my word for, shame on you , all your reasons are not convincing me at all, and for your info if u can read ur the 1 who thumbed down rest stayed neutral.

Vejitaa
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziggile Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Hmmmmmmmm... Looks very interesting person!!! OK Big Thumbs Up!!! Good luck man!!! geek
Ziggile
Ziggile
Perceptive

Back to top Go down

Post by Strahinja Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Thumbs up, seems like a nice perspective young player, + if Vejitaa can vouch for he i do not see a big deal Surprised
Strahinja
Strahinja
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by wael_a Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 am

Thumbs DOWN!
Btw read rules plz -.-
wael_a
wael_a
TheSGCSN|H34L!NG|Machine

Back to top Go down

Post by akapink Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Some of u who pretend to be able to speak english very good need to study a little a dictionary because the rules say : " try not to post on your app " and i find that as a suggetion and not a obligation. Something more like post in the limit of good behaviour. I dont know why some of u are getting so fired up, it's not like if he post on his app to explain something he killed anybody or worse for some of u ninjaed your T9 token ... seriously give the man some space

Thumbs up from me
akapink
akapink
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:10 am

Accepted. Please whisper sparkz/jackk/nubulus in game.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum