Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost/Unholy Dk Like

4 posters

Go down

Frost/Unholy Dk Like Empty Frost/Unholy Dk Like

Post by toma Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1.MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Like
2.LEVEL: 80
3.CLASS: Dk
4.RACE: Human
5.MAIN SPEC:
(For this area, go to http://www.gamestool.net/tc/wow335, use the talent calculator and give us a link of your actual spec you're using)
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?2305301303000310000000000000325003513102031103310330013000000000000000000000000000000000 (pve)
6.OFF-SPEC:
http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0000000000000000000000000000025210012000000000000000000002052320350032152033151200100151http://wow335.gamestool.net/deathknightt.php?0000000000000000000000000000025210012000000000000000000002052320350032152033151200100151 (pvp)
- for both main and off-spec, write which one is for what (PvP and/or PvE)[/i]
7.PROFESSIONS: Jc (A few days ago I accidentally deleted the EG. -.-)
8.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (Only need to put down character name, class, and specs). 1.Heyter Druid Feral 2.Marmun shaman elemental

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

9.REAL LIFE NAME: Tomislav Gračanin

10.AGE: 18

11.CITY AND COUNTRY: Novi Sad/Serbia

12.TIMEZONE: GMT +1 hour

13.ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

14.HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 2-5h
Tuesday: 3h
Wednesday: 2-5h
Thursday: 2-5h
Friday: 3h
Saturday: 2-5h
Sunday:
2-5h

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

15.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID: http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1311214554.jpg The picture is a year old (I dont have new one)

16.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Five and a half years

17.RETAIL EXPERIENCE: my knowledge about RETAIL is not sufficiently large for this guild

18.RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.) ,AQ,Molten Core,BWL,Onyxia,Zul Gurub and world wide PVE like that boss in Darkshire etc etc

19.RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): (Same as Above) BT,Hyal,TK,Zul Aman,SSC,Gruls Lair,etc

20.RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): (Same as Above) All possible on our server (Icc,ulduar,Voa,Os, etc...)

21.WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: My brother joined the guild and i wanted to see if I can join , if not ,nothing terrible its not the end of the world ,game and life continues:)

22.WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Whatever i say the others have already said, so my answe is : When u call me in to the guild you'll see, in any case, expect the best

23.DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
This is my vision of PvE / PvP: PVP - Ur killing ppl who think and have a strategy to kill you
Pve, ur killing bots that you know in advance what they will do
In short
So its pvp.

24.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:1.Justice for all (mikopv stopped playing and the guild broke up I tried to keep everyone together but I could I'm sorry for the guild becouse it was the first largest guild on the server and the strongest)
2nd Sunshine Chaos (Maysams went with most people to play wow on Molten)
3rd Dial M for Murloc (I dident left the guild, I am waiting to see the answer for this application ... but i will leave it as it is not something special just wasting my time)

25.ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes

26.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? I hawe it all.

27.ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: At home no. At the Pc playground wher i play evry two days, evry Pc has some addons i dont know which ones.

28.IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Raven,Jinqrona , Svekaram

29.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Smart A**....I like to jok a lot

30.JOKE:
Chuck Norris came twice

<3 see ya

toma
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

Frost/Unholy Dk Like Empty Re: Frost/Unholy Dk Like

Post by drazaer Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 am

well to start off, justice for all wasn't the "first largest guild on the server and strongest"; my guild and the original TPL were the first 2 big original guilds in this server's history, justice for all came WAY after, also, strongest?.. are you fucking kidding me?.. justice for all was the biggest fail piece of shit i've ever seen in my life, the guild was full of fucking suck. You obviously have no idea what a good guild is

Secondly, you're just another fucking fag ass abusing frost dk. It's not like we don't have enough of them in here and on the server in general for that matter. Already, from what i know about you: you have no idea wtf a decent guild is, all your previous guilds were full of fucking retards, and you're an abusing asshole who gets carried by bugs he gladly abuses. Not off to a good start.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by toma Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 am

1st Everyone has their opinion ... for me it was the best for several reasons
2nd You hawe no idea anything about me except what I wrote in the application
3rd Do not talk like that with me, I'm not your mate so u can Talk to me vulgar way, I pray for a nice conversation
Ok i think that i am declined
And for me as a person and a player ask jinqronu or ravena ore rather than listening to people who know nothing about me.

I was in these guilds because I had no choice.

AND WHAT BUGGS DID I USE..?!??! PLS expl it to me!

toma

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Saint Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:41 am

Frost/Unholy Dk Like 1296378005117

Even I'm gunna admit that Drazz just came out gun's blazin on that one but nothing of value was lost here so fuck it.

1. There is no opinion in this statement only fact: Justice was never the strongest, never the largest and most certainly never the first. We and the TPL claim those titles.

2. Frost DKs are currently overpowered on our server. There are a number of bugs in the frost tree, that appears you're aware of. I say that because in your PvE spec, which could use some work, in you put 1 talent into Killing Machine. It's a well known fact that KM is bugged and that rank one works just as well as rank 5. There numerous other bugs that really buff up the spec so that's why Frost DKs are generally looked down upon. In reality frost shouldn't be that viable of an option for PvP as Unholy is really the only good choice. (In all honesty blizz kinda pidgin hold us into this but meh) So that covers what you abused.

3. Well, since you came to HIS forum to apply to HIS guild, Drazz could call you a 12 nippled, pig-spider wearing a curly blonde wig and a green neon light dildo and still be in his right to do so. I mean he would be a dick for doing it, and a creative one at that, but he can still do it and the most that would happen is a chuckle or two.

4. Yes, yes you've been declined for, oh let's count the reasons:
I. Your specs are terribad. I mean really bad. That's not a deal-breaker but it does reflect how much you know about your class.
II. Talking rudely to, well anyone in the guild would still get you the same treatment but if there was one person NOT to do it to it would be, Sparky.
III. Posting in your own application is an instant decline.
IV. Your unbelievably incorrect knowledge of the server's history and its guilds is disturbing. "Rather not say anything and be thought a fool than saying something and proving it."

Twisted Saint
Twisted Saint
UD Lawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by toma Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:55 am

Not my fault the server is not working properly.
1st frost talents wore put like that by your long time member (jinqrona <3) who played the DKE while I was on tour. I do not follow the happenings on the server so I did not know that the talents are bugged.
Second. I realized that he is a retard of a man.
3.Ok Thx for you time and for reading and saying your opinion.
4. I decline my app for the guild. Mod pls lock this and delete it.
Thx <3 jackk - brate nije tebi lako vidim Smile
Tip - U take this too seriously ... this is a game. It does not matter what you are and who you are in a virtual world but in the true and real world

See ya. <3
Www.milf-cs.info
DjNutella

Last edited by toma on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DRAZ NAB!!!!)

toma

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 pm

retard of man?... yet your entire post was claimed on lies and bullshit. Good 1 there bro, keep making your self look dumb, you're doing quite a good job at it.

I'm not taking anything seriously, I just have the balls to put people on the spot for their bullshit. I'm sorry you're a fag ass abusing liar and get your feelings hurt when people put you on the spot for who you are.

Oh, also.. i'm quite happy with my self in the true world. University student in a program that I love, best shape of my life, playing both university and rep rugby, and get more pussy in a week than you prob get in a year. So... nice try with that 1.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by toma Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 pm

xaxaxaxaxaaaaaaaaaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FULL OF UR SELF XAXAXAXAXAXA

bether then u 10000000000 times.
so go fuck ur self.

toma

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 pm

This is what I was waiting for.
Wow, Like, that was some mighty projecting you have going on in there. I think I've never seen such projecting. It's in CinemaScope with Dolby Surround.

I also love how when people mock your in-game abilities, you jump to the real world. That just shows YOU are living out your insecurities in WoW, not us.

Tell me, when was the last time you spoke to a girl, let alone got laid?

We demand dedication and perfection because we don't just want to carry your sorry ass around everywhere, for you see, we can play the game already. We want someone who at very least has the potential to rise somewhere near where we are.

You, on the other hand are the very definition of a noob. Now, the difference between a newb and a noob is a newb is just inexperienced, where the noob is inexperienced while thinking he absolutely knows what he's doing and assaults anyone who claims otherwise. Thus, he won't listen to criticism and will not improve. Instead, he'll just sit there and whine like the little bastard he is.

Honestly, I can't see where your confidence comes from. Is your real life really that bad you have to compensate so much on the web?
Don't worry though, eventually someone will come along and at least pretend to love you for the immature twat you really are.

Have a nice day, don't bother coming back here if all it takes to hurt your sorry little feelings are a few colder words of criticism. Immature over-compensating wanks like you are what give WoW players a bad name. Please, go live out your unfulfilled real life in some other game.

Peace out,
-Deluded
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down