Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED]

+5
Jinqrona
cyrus
Atoms
nerubians
demigod
9 posters

Go down

application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED] Empty application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED]

Post by demigod Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:35 pm

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Feelmyhand.
2. LEVEL: 80.
3. CLASS: Warrior.
4. RACE: Night Elf.
5. MAIN SPEC:
[/b] [/color][i](Same as above)http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#LGMh0fhZGx0siVu0eRVzVo {PvE}
OFF-SPEC: [/color][i]http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#LcrIbfIzVdrRzGziouxos{PvP}
- for both main and off-spec, write which one is for what (PvP and/or PvE)

7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec:Fury.
-b) off-spec:
Arms.[Glyph of Overpower][Glyph of Mortal Strike][Glyph of Enraged Regeneration]8. PROFESSIONS: Engineering 450

9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS: (Only need to put down character name, class, and specs).
Alec[Druid healer 5348 gs and feral 5277 gs]

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME:
Sava.
11. AGE:
12. CITY AND COUNTRY:
Valjevo,Serbia .
13. TIMEZONE:
GMT+1
14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1:yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday:4-6
Tuesday:2-3
Wednesday:4-6
Thursday:3-5
Friday:7
Saturday:7
Sunday:

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
https://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o484/demigod014/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_042212_192823.jpg
17. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only) PvP[Arms]: Charge,Mortal Strike,Rend,Heroic Strike,Mortal Strike,Piercing Howl,Nitro Boosts,Bladestorm,Overpower,Heroic Trow,Berseker Stance,Intercept,Whirlwind,Battle stance,Demoralizing Shout,Mortal Strike.
Pve[Fury]:Berserker stance,Intercept,Bloodthirst,Slam,Whirlwind,Heroic Strike,Death Wish,Battle Shout,Recklessness,Bloodthirst,Slam,heroic strike,Heroic Trow.

18. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW:
2-3 years
19. RETAIL EXPERIENCE:
none
20. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: (Inform us of retail experience, and experience on this server.)
none
21. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: (Same as Above)
Black Temple,Kharazan and The Sunwell.
22. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK: (Same as Above)
Icc 10/25 n/hc Ulduar 25/10 Naxxramas 10/25 Voa 10/25 ToC 10/25 n/hc
23. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED:
couse it is best ally guild that does all the raids and everyone from sapped is polite and helpfull.
24. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
i`m always there to help MEMBERS and i`m friendly
25. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
Pve couse in raid we`re playing like one and to defeat bosses we need to cooperate
26. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM:my last and only guild was Twilight Legacy i left it couse it`s rlly bad guild u cant have a good raid there 2 times someone from guild ninjad items and there aren`t enough people to make any raids 25man.and i didnt joined any other guild couse Feelmyhand was char from my friend and i gave him my priest from horde [Laiken]

27. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT:
yes
28. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO?
yes
29. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH:
AtlasLoot,GearScore,Mail Opener,Recount,TomTom,Tbag,HealBot,OmniCC,Deadly Boss Mods.
30. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
Groxo,Makipv.
31. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:
i`m comming from serbia,i`m in high scool,i`m amateur boxer, my favorite TV channels are discovery and national geography,i also like MTV, my favorite singer is Eminem and what i mostly love is playing wow !!! Very Happy
32. JOKE:
an orc, a troll, and a tauren are walking through Duskwallow Marsh when they are captured by Alliance troops.
They are brought before the General to receive their punishment.
"You are all going to receive 20 lashes for your trespasses. However, you are allowed something to help ease your pain." said the General.
the orc went first and asked that a pillow be tied to his back. the pillow lasted for 10 lashes then shredded and the orc was forced to suffer 10 lashes.
the toll went next, he asked that two pillows be tied to his back and he got away without a scratch.
finally the tauren went. he looked at the orc and then the troll and said, "tie the troll to my back."

Last edited by Camilla on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : nothing special :D)

demigod
Probably in the wrong forum
Probably in the wrong forum

Back to top Go down

application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED] Empty Re: application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED]

Post by nerubians Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Feelmyhand people are putting more and more effort into choosing their name nowadays, looks like the old random normal name won't work qq
nerubians
nerubians
IDOIT

Back to top Go down

application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED] Empty Re: application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED]

Post by Atoms Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm

17. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION: (DPS only) Charge,Mortal Strike,Rend,Heroic Strike,Mortal Strike,Piercing Howl,Nitro Boosts,Bladestorm,Overpower,Heroic Trow,Berseker Stance,Intercept,Whirlwind,Battle stance,Demoralizing Shout,Mortal Strike.
Nitro boots is best part, and I realy wuld like to know have u wil use thet at boss?
25. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY:
Pve couse in raid we`re playing like one and to defeat bosses we need to cooperate
If u prefer pve then why your mainspec is arms?
Atoms
Atoms
Drug dealer of the guild

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 am

cyrus
cyrus
Phantasmal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinqrona Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 am

Jinqrona
Jinqrona
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Esper Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 am

Met him in game; annoying as shit and skill... well eh... no.
Esper
Esper
The Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclops Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

Thumbs down.
Cyclops
Cyclops
the Goatslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradoxx Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 am

application Feelmyhand!!! :D [DECLINED] Demoti14
Paradoxx
Paradoxx
Noble guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Declined.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down