Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhancement Shaman Griffinheart [ACCEPTED]

+9
Florens
Four
Cosmic4real
Maki
TwIzTeD
Svek
Esper
Doktor
Neravarine
13 posters

Go down

Enhancement Shaman Griffinheart [ACCEPTED] Empty Enhancement Shaman Griffinheart [ACCEPTED]

Post by Neravarine Fri May 18, 2012 11:29 am

CHARACTER INFORMATION SECTION:

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Griffinheart
2. LEVEL: 80
3. Shaman
4. RACE:Draenei
5. MAIN SPEC: Enhancement PvE
6. OFF-SPEC: Restoration PvE
7. GLYPHS:
-a) main spec: Glyph of Stormstrike,Glyph of Windfury Weapon and Glyph of Shocking which I am about to change to Glyph of Lava Lash and test my dps with that one.
-b) off-spec: Glyph of Chain Heal,Glyph of Riptide and Glyph of Earth Shield
8. PROFESSIONS: I do not have any professions on my alliance characters but on the horde i have Ench/Enge on my horde main. Still I am thinking of leveling Tailoring and Enchanting.
9. BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR ALTS:
Horde: Neravarine Paladin, Jones Mage, Mastema Priest , Nerevarine Priest(Lost pass due to pass change bug or something like that)

Alliance: Nibelung Death Knight , Vaermina Warlock
and Ertnia Paladin <<< I got this char less then a week ago from a friend.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION:

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Nikola, but due to many Nikolas in my circle of real life friends I use nickname I got about 10y ago. So you can call me Jones if you wish to.

11. AGE: I am 20years old, born on 21th of April 1992.

12. CITY AND COUNTRY: I come from Valjevo Serbia but I am currently in Belgrade due to my University problem.

13. TIMEZONE: GMT+1

14. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:
Monday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Tuesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Wednesday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Thursday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes
Friday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Rarely
Saturday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Rarely
Sunday - 19:45 GMT+1 - 23:30 GMT+1: Yes

15. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
Monday: 4-6h
Tuesday: 5-7h
Wednesday: 5-7h
Thursday: 5-7h
Friday: 0-12h
Saturday: 0-12h
Sunday:
3-5h

WoW GENERAL SECTION:

16. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR CHARACTER STATS, HEALTH AND MANA:
17. SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE, PREFERABLY IN RAID:
Here is SS with stats and UI

17. PLEASE EXPLAIN US YOUR ROTATION::
My rotation consists of using my shocks in sequence fire/earth coz dot from Fire Shock lasts longer then shocks have CD and Earth Shock does a lot of damage, It also slows attack of npc by 10% but only God knows does that work. Also I attack with Lava L. and Stormstrike, usually L.L. comes 1st coz after Stormstrike it is always good to use Chain Lightening(or L. Bolt if C.L. is on CD) coz its damage will be higher. Still CL,and L.B are only used when they are instant, 5x Maelstrom weapon proc which is very often. Also i am using Magma totem and Fire Nova as much as i can coz they do unexpectedly high damage.
When fight starts I usually use my Fire Shock then i use Lava Lash, after that i use Stormstrike and by then i have 5x Maelstrom so i use Chain Lightening, after that i use Earth Shock then go again with L.L etc etc. Also every time i have Fire Nove i use it and if it proces 5x Maelstrom i do not let it go to waist. Personally I think that enha shamy rotation does not put up with that "relaxed pve" theory.

19. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: As far as I recall I think that I have been playing for more then 6years. Maybe even 7 but I am not sure.

20. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WITH CHARACTER YOU ARE APPLYING WITH: Time played on this char is 20days 4hours, but I have been playing it even on tbc but back then I did only pvp with it, strange thing is that now I only do PvE with it. All in all it is old char.

21. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: None

22. RAID EXPERIENCE - before TBC: Did every singe Vanilla raid/dungeon on m4a, new and old, and as I told before I have no retail experience whatsoever.

23. RAID EXPERIENCE - TBC: I did all TBC raids and dungeons on old m4a, as far as new m4a goes I think i did few of them but not all. When u mentioned this now I only do not remember killing Void Reaver on old m4a.

24. RAID EXPERIENCE - WOTLK:
As far as Icc 10/25 normal goes i killed everything till LK, Failed on him due to lack of brained ppl. On icc 10 HC I think i did everything till Sindra , maybe even her on Horde but I will have check that and ofc I did not even enter icc 25hc. In TOC I completed 10/25 hc w/o wipes even on 25hc once. About other Wotlk raids I completed all of them at my time at some other servers whom i will not mention unless i am directly asked to. Also tactics for bosses that I have not killed in ICC are well known to me.

25. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN SAPPED: The sole reason I wish to join SGCSN is its current crew, I currently have a lot of friends there and I wanna do some action with them and I can not do that unless I am part of the guild. Spending time with my friends , Horde and Alliance , is what keeps me addicted to this game and some good PvE as well as good PvP are just helping to make that time even better.

26. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: From me you can expect serious and experienced played in both PvE and PvP, sometimes even talkative and very friendly person. As far as professionalism goes in raids you can have me as shaman dps and healer if needed so and you may also use my free time for some things of minor importance such as old raids,premades,farming and other shits in which I will participate. You may not expect this but I am very loyal person so guild may have my loyalty but ofc every loyalty is limited by morality.

27. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: I am currently getting sick of PvP so I prefer PvE atm, Reason why do I prefer PvE is coz i miss my pve times a lot and i doubt that there is thing in pvp that i have not already done. In PvE you hear and experience much more laugh and joy then in pvp which is filled with rage and constant damage to my good nature. Still I myself am player who is equally balanced between pve and pvp and as much as I may love/hate one or another atm in the end it all comes to same, I do both.

28. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: If I am to count my all guild we would have a novel not an application so I will just say major ones:
Overlords,Shattered Chaos- old m4a
BlackTrains-I never left the guild, they just rerolled to other server while we were on M....n and I came back to m4a, as far as I know that was and hopefully still is the best organized pve guild on private servers.
Seraphim-Never left it, its horde pvp guild.
Ghost Division - I loved my GD time and never wanted to leave it, but somehow guild fell apart so we had idea to make ex-Yu guild which proved to be rly bad idea. I doubt that i have to explain it any more, it was just bad idea.

29. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes I am.

30. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK/VENTRILO? I have both of them installed and working. Still I like Skype more then both of those.

31. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Atlas Loot,DBM,Outfitter,X-pearl,Recount,Sexy Cooldown.

32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Cosmic and Esper can vouch for me. Also I think that Minimalizam and Svekaram could vouch for me but i have not asked them, If i forgot to mention some1 i should i am sorry. I think that every ex-GD could also vouch for me ,if ofc there are some of them in sappeds.

33. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I am not your average metalhead but still i am Metalhead also I am student of "Faculty of Mechanical Engineering" in Belgrade. I am also social drink in some way, in many ways to be precise.I am friendly by nature but I can act arrogant time to time, I know how to entertain group of ppl if I have to but unlike many ppl I know I do not like attention, nothing good ever comes up from that.So lets stick to the topic, about myself I could also add that my favorite drinks are Rum,Beer and Absinthe which I love and hate in same time, by political view i am Monarchist and highly religious person even if my favorite bands are sort to say anti-religious. I like hanging out with friends and sometimes with unknown ppl when I am drunk enough, I also like a good debate and it gets even better if person that i am talking to has good arguments to oppose my, I may also agree and disagree with anything and everything in a word so you can expect rly hard conversations if you want to have them with me. If you have any questions about me feel free to ask but I do not promise that I will answer them.

34. ENTERTAIN US. JOKE:
What do most of so called "Pro" ppl do when they see GM or very popular individual in every mmo game:

THIS

Thank you for time spend reading my application.
Neravarine

Last edited by Peryite on Mon May 28, 2012 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I saw few spelling errors I haven't noticed b4.)
Neravarine
Neravarine
Blood Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman Griffinheart [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Enhancement Shaman Griffinheart [ACCEPTED]

Post by Doktor Fri May 18, 2012 1:18 pm

hahaahahahahahahahaha, lold at the joke.

and bout app, i know shit about encha shamans, so i cannot judge his talents nor glyphs.

I loved the rest of his app, and he's not a clicker, which means, BIIIIG PLUS.

To sum up, I think that he'd be a great addition to our guild, and yes, we do lack encha shamans afair.

Doktor
Doktor
PVP HIRO

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman Griffinheart [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Enhancement Shaman Griffinheart [ACCEPTED]

Post by Esper Fri May 18, 2012 2:08 pm

A huge thumbs up for Jones, my fellow metalhead! \m/__ __\m/
Esper
Esper
The Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Svek Fri May 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Neravarine wrote:
32. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Cosmic and Esper can vouch for me. Also I think that Minimalizam and Svekaram could vouch for me but i have not asked them, If i forgot to mention some1 i should i am sorry. I think that every ex-GD could also vouch for me ,if ofc there are some of them in sappeds.
[/i]

Ofc ill vouch for you men, thumbs up Smile
Svek
Svek
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by TwIzTeD Sat May 19, 2012 5:26 am

Aight, the rotation seems to show you know your shit, but don't expect to play enha a lot D:
Thumbs up.

TwIzTeD
Haunted by Ghosts of Cereals Past

Back to top Go down

Post by Maki Sat May 19, 2012 8:02 am

Thumbs up! ^^
Maki
Maki
Eater of goateater

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic4real Sat May 19, 2012 8:22 am

Thumbs up
Cosmic4real
Cosmic4real
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Four Sat May 19, 2012 10:35 am

Cool guy,Thumbs up
Four
Four
Incorporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Florens Sat May 19, 2012 11:52 am

This guy cheats. He use rocket boots, loh and bubble when be trying to keel him!

But I like cheaters, especially when they are our side, so thumbs up!
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Post by Snorki Fri May 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Excellent applications, thumbs up!
Snorki
Snorki
President's wife

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Sat May 26, 2012 9:24 am

Your preformance was a bit less than desired but if I remember correctly, you still had problems with gear back then.
At least your DPS was above what you can pull if you don't know what you're going.

I'll allow it, Thumbs Up.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Sun May 27, 2012 7:09 am

neravarine, applying for guild that he spent years and years bashing? are those times over? can he really be different now? should we live in past? should we let past conflicts stand in way of rational thinking nowadays?
Its interesting how some people change their attitudes and convictions in so short time
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Doktor Sun May 27, 2012 4:10 pm

jackk, stop being a drama queen Smile)))
Doktor
Doktor
PVP HIRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Peryite Mon May 28, 2012 5:59 am

Accepted. Whisper an officer in-game for invite.
Peryite
Peryite
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down