Sapped Girls Cant Say No
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially

+15
Twisted Saint
Medika
Icewarrior
Cafeine
Neravarine
Aronidd
crisbeto
Linda Lovescoxx
Florens
deluded
Ignis Dei
drazaer
Camilla
koljach
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially Empty 9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially

Post by koljach Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:57 pm

9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially WoWScrnShot_032713_011542-Copy-Copy_zps8bcae177

Participants from SGCSN:
Morning, Quintsanity, Doodle, Peryite, Atoms, Kathelyn, Drazaer, Paladinoz, Aronidd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wished for very long time there are 25 names here, not only 9. As everyone knows, i am not satisfied with how things played out. This is first realm first achievement that we didnt get alone. So i cannot call it fully ours.
I wouldnt have joined that raid even if they had paid me to but hey, at least we didnt completely lost it. If i were asked, if no guilds themselves could do it, it shouldnt have been done. Should have been guild or gfto. However, now when things played out like they did, i am just sorry there wasnt more of our members present. Ratio should have definietly been better, 16 - 9 isnt what i wanted but hey, 36% our is better than not our at all.

So, congrats to every our member who participated in the kill!

VIDEO: http://www.twitch.tv/timothy003/b/382672173
-lich king fight starts around 3h and 33 mins

With this done, only algalon realm first remains. But as trinity core team never showed much care for ulduar, i dont think it can be expected anytime soon. Implication of this: race is not over yet. Stay tuned

Last edited by koljach on Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially Empty Re: 9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially

Post by Camilla Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:05 pm

I'm happy with the way it turned out and I'm also happy with the amout of Sappeds. None of the guilds could had done it without each other.
Also, Jackk, stop being butthurt.

LINK FOR DERI (DOODLE'S) VIDEO OF THE WHOLE ICC INCLUDING THE LK FIGHT!
Happy watching!
- The fight itself starts at 3 hours 33min.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

https://sappedgirlscantsayno.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially Empty Re: 9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially

Post by koljach Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Camilla wrote: I'm happy with the way it turned out and I'm also happy with the amout of Sappeds.
why so servile, seriously? did you forget which guild are you part of? what happened with SGCSN pride, that every our member, including you as one of oldest, should have? did cat eat it? Or maybe niggers stole it?

Also, i will be as much butthurt as i want to be. That is a lot at the moment, about 64% effecitvely. And your appeal to stop being will not change anything, i will alone have to get over it

Last edited by koljach on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:10 am

Listen up, now read it carefully, because I'm not going to explain myself for the 5th time.
I invited those from Sapped, whom I thought would be able to actually benefit the raid and not slow it down. I invited those I thought were good enough to kill LK25HC. I invited those, who I believed had a brain and not only had been boosted for a long time and that's the reason why they had the gear they do.
SGCSN's pride, also lies in not failing, which we didn't do much off. If I had invited a casual member we would had embarrased ourself instead of performing as well as we did.
Of course I would love to have more Sappeds in there, but of those who were online, I invited the best of the best, which ended up in those 8-10 members we had throughout the raid.

If you do not understand this, then you're awfully stupid imo.
I wanted to progress, and so do everyone else. Maybe one day we'll be able to take invite a casual or two to teach them, but for now our primary goal is to down LK, and we will continue to do it this way for a while so get used to it.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 am

Camilla wrote:Listen up, now read it carefully, because I'm not going to explain myself for the 5th time.
I invited those from Sapped, whom I thought would be able to actually benefit the raid and not slow it down. I invited those I thought were good enough to kill LK25HC.
in that case, when you saw there is only 9 suitable people, you should have withdrawn our participation. When we are outnumbered, like in this case, it looked like we were HELPING them to kill it. And SGCSN isnt helping anyone. You disgraced us by doing what you did. Not by going with them, altough that is shame of its own kind, but by not insisitng on equal numbers or cancellation. This is way bigger disgrace than having someone failing. It will come from your ass to head once, but damage has already been done. And it is, unfortunately, irreversible

Anyway, i will just try to be happy with piece of cake that we got. But it is very weak consolation

Last edited by koljach on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by drazaer Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:22 am

Jack, you forget. Who leads LD's raids, and quite honestly, is there best performers?... Peryite.. Derimon... lumination... atina... neyo..mst...These names ring a bell? THEY'RE ALL SAPPED MEMBERS, or at least were at some point. The heart of sapped still went into this realm first, if you really add up the "sapped" members.
drazaer
drazaer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 am

Listen up you twat before I slice you to peaces.

We're NOT helping them to kill it, we're helping eachother if anything.
And why would I withdraw out participation? If I did that no one would ever get the kill. Well, maybe LD one day because they're actually still progressing unlike Sapped which fell totally apart under your leadership. So you could say all this is kinda your faulth.
No damage has been done, we've only aided the relationship with LD that you totally ruined with your unfriendly attitude towards anyone who isn't from Sapped, especially LD.
Some day, maybe, it will come from your ass to your head.
Also, it was fucking delightful to raid with them, I haven't experienced such a nice raid on M4A for years, we had 2min prep maximum before each boss, we had cleared all of ICC on HC in almost just 3 hours! Including LK on HC.
So get your god damn head out of your ass!

Edit: And oh, what Drazaer said.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 am

Camilla wrote:Well, maybe LD one day
no they wouldnt. Because they suck. Not even all their 277 gears and trinkets especially didnt help them. Until SGCSN came
Camilla wrote:No damage has been done, we've only aided the relationship with LD that you totally ruined with your unfriendly attitude towards anyone who isn't from Sapped, especially LD.
why exactly should i, or anyone else, be friendly towards them? did they maybe deserve it? do i maybe need them so have to maintain friendly relations? bunch of randoms and sapped rejects who got their hands on our members who then aided them to suck less
Camilla wrote:unlike Sapped which fell totally apart under your leadership.
Because that totally had nothing to do with people becoming fed up with ICC. right? RIGHT? check our first 25 wign cleared, plague wing in march 2011. I just counted. 7 people are still active from that screenshot. SEVEN. But no, that totally doesnt mean most of people dont want to do same repetitive shit over and over. And then over. Its easier to knock everything down on good old jackk and close eyes to some painfully obvious facts
drazaer wrote:Jack, you forget. Who leads LD's raids, and quite honestly, is there best performers?... Peryite.. Derimon... lumination... atina... neyo..mst...These names ring a bell? THEY'RE ALL SAPPED MEMBERS, or at least were at some point. The heart of sapped still went into this realm first, if you really add up the "sapped" members.
If we look that way, there are 16 sapped and ex-sapped. I must admit doesnt look that shabby, it is somewhat soothing to know pretty much every server's top PvEer was our member once
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 am

koljach wrote:
Camilla wrote:Well, maybe LD one day
no they wouldnt. Because they suck. Not even all their 277 gears and trinkets especially didnt help them. Until SGCSN came
We couldn't down it either, so we suck as much as they do I guess, but with combined forces, we nailed it.

koljach wrote:
Camilla wrote:No damage has been done, we've only aided the relationship with LD that you totally ruined with your unfriendly attitude towards anyone who isn't from Sapped, especially LD.
why exactly should i, or anyone else, be friendly towards them? did they maybe deserve it? do i maybe need them so have to maintain friendly relations? bunch of randoms who got their hands on our members who then aided them to suck less
Why on earth shouldn't you? How come they didn't deserve it? And friendships outside your own home is a good idea, if you wanna do buisness in the real life you don't just sit in your room trading lego with yourself hoping to gain more out of it. And they got their hands on our members because they performed okay, and then afterwards kept improving.

koljach wrote:
Camilla wrote:unlike Sapped which fell totally apart under your leadership.
Because that totally had nothing to do with people becoming fed up with ICC. right? RIGHT? check our first 25 wign cleared, plague wing in march 2011. I just counted. 7 people are still active from that screenshot. SEVEN. But no, that totally doesnt mean most of people dont want to do same repetitive shit over and over. And then over. Its easier to knock everything down on good old jackk and close eyes to some painfully obvious facts
Of course it had something to do with that aswell, I'm not saying it hadn't, but you did not help it. You've just never had the leader abilties.

koljach wrote:
drazaer wrote:Jack, you forget. Who leads LD's raids, and quite honestly, is there best performers?... Peryite.. Derimon... lumination... atina... neyo..mst...These names ring a bell? THEY'RE ALL SAPPED MEMBERS, or at least were at some point. The heart of sapped still went into this realm first, if you really add up the "sapped" members.
If we look that way, there are 16 sapped and ex-sapped. I must admit doesnt look that shabby, it is somewhat soothing to know pretty much every server's top PvEer was our member once

And there, you see? But 9 of them were still LD's regardless.
We're no longer the best guild on the server, we're sharing that trophy with LD and you simply need to deal with it (atleast in PvE, we still nail them in PvP, of course). Very Happy
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignis Dei Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 am

This is getting better and better.
More please.
Ignis Dei
Ignis Dei
Manifestum aeternum

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:49 am

I'm removing the next person that says "Traitor" from the forums. I'm so sick of this pompous shit.

Jackk, the reason why you're so butthurt is because you realize the fact there are Lone District people with the achievement is completely and totally your fault. Had it not been for your self-righteous jammering, your constant mood-swings and generally bad management skills, we would not have lost a large chunk of our active raiding core.

This attitude of yours is driving people away to the point where there's nothing left but ashes and bones.

I am for progress, I've always been for progress.
Congradulations guys, this is what I was going to do back before Jackk kicked, demoted and started his little power play with me. Only in my version, LD's main raiders were still Sapped.

You have no honor, no cause. There's nothing to betray. Use "traitor" again. C'mon, do it.
deluded
deluded
Hunter Extraordinaire

http://uruchai.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Florens Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:50 am

If anyone recorded the fight, I want it. I know Doodle did but I still haven't figured out how to download it. Twitch only allows to download first 30 minutes of a video by default.

Edit: Never mind! I found some serious hack and got access to full raid. Very Happy
Florens
Florens
Deluded's Pet II

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 am

Congragulations to everyone.

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by crisbeto Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:45 am

now go kill rs 25 hc and you unlock the ability to spam WEN CATA?!?!??!?!?
crisbeto
crisbeto
First-Born Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Aronidd Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:00 am

crisbeto wrote:now go kill rs 25 hc and you unlock the ability to spam WEN CATA?!?!??!?!?

I've heard that gnomes gonna be deleted outta wow on cata private servers. Because they lag the game.
Aronidd
Aronidd
Aronidd

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Lovescoxx Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am

Would be good news <3

Linda Lovescoxx
Eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by Neravarine Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 am

First of all gz gz guys.

As for the Algalon, if it is scripted its close to be the hardest fight on WotLK.
Wanted to write a wall of text but sense I was not online for so long I find no need to write shits. XD
Neravarine
Neravarine
Blood Knight Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Cafeine Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:11 am

koljach wrote:
Camilla wrote: I'm happy with the way it turned out and I'm also happy with the amout of Sappeds.
why so servile, seriously? did you forget which guild are you part of? what happened with SGCSN pride, that every our member, including you as one of oldest, should have? did cat eat it? Or maybe niggers stole it?

Also, i will be as much butthurt as i want to be. That is a lot at the moment, about 64% effecitvely. And your appeal to stop being will not change anything, i will alone have to get over it

I lost a chunk of that when Shadowshell got invited...

Then I lost the rest of it when he got reinvited.

Cafeine
SUPER HAWT MODERATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by crisbeto Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 am

Aronidd wrote:
crisbeto wrote:now go kill rs 25 hc and you unlock the ability to spam WEN CATA?!?!??!?!?

I've heard that gnomes gonna be deleted outta wow on cata private servers. Because they lag the game.

gnomes are standing up and taking ironforge !
crisbeto
crisbeto
First-Born Gnome

Back to top Go down

Post by Icewarrior Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:23 am

congrats to those who were there cheers cheers cheers
Icewarrior
Icewarrior
Corporeal

Back to top Go down

Post by koljach Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 pm

deluded wrote:Use "traitor" again. C'mon, do it.
dont you dare to threat me. Also, when so defensive towards yesterdays events, why didnt you participate, and improve ratio of our forces?
koljach
koljach
SGCSN Loremaster
SGCSN Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:54 pm

He didn't participate because he had birthday and didn't log on til around what? 23:00 GMT+1? If he had been online I'd definetly had choosen him, even though he's slacked for a while.
Camilla
Camilla
Administrator

Back to top Go down

9. Lothar's Rest - Icecrown Citadel - 26.3.2013. - partially Empty TEMPSPS

Post by Medika Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:52 pm

wat
"Fridays 20:00 server time: 25 HEROIC LICH KINGS ATTEMPTS"
WAT
Medika
Medika
Bess dorf in guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Medika Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:53 pm

WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Medika
Medika
Bess dorf in guild

Back to top Go down

Post by Like Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Congrats.
the Goateater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next